Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Brain Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brain Box (1004 Views)

Need My Rav4 Ecm(brain Box) Part Number / Can Brain Box Cause Gear Selection Problem? / Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Box by talk2ccp: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please help me quote the price for a 2003 Toyota Highlander Brain Box
Re: Brain Box by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
talk2ccp: Please help me quote the price for a 2003 Toyota Highlander Brain Box

what happened to the original one and also when you get a new it should come with the ignition key other wise your car wont start since the key you would be using is coded to the old ECU aka brainbox

(1) (Reply)

CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) / Important Things To Note When Disconnecting And Reconnecting Your Battery / How Much For EOD Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.