Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (47209 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by coldsummer: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by phlame(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
I saw a lot of dem,even sme wit goat&cow on there bike.....ibt dis j@ me ROTF

Where?
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by yurme(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Na buhari broda b dah jawe
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Vock(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
ok
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Samchelsea(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Its a lie
You didn't snap the pix...unless you are in Somalia
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by juliusocean(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
N.a. hustle joor .. grin
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Lordmykel(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Eh woooo...
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by opeyemikara(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
This man sick gan. He could've not remember to cover his face now!!! He for no say nah small differences dey between foul and vulture
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by gbadexy(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Hilarious. i wonder how they managed to tie them all to the bike.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Jossyroyal1: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
make dem search am well o... who knows wat he is trying to convey?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by strix(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Nawa o grin
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by buoye1(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Threads from 2013 making frontpage?
I prophesy to you, God will always remember you in all your doings like the mods remembered the OP this 2015 IJN.
Amen.
LOL....Amen actually unbelievable,I almost deleted the topic few days ago self

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by juliusocean(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
grin
elohorayodele:
Bird flu agent
I have laugh my belly and tear ooh...pej first class student
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by LORDI(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
ROTFL,...this is fowl abuse.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
If those fowls co-operate and begin flapping their wings, the okada will be fly in the air like a plane. But guy, this pic is so funny, I just wonder the quantity of poo that will be on him.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by yurme(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
I saw a lot of dem,even sme wit goat&cow on there bike.....ibt dis j@ me ROTF
cow keh?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by buoye1(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
phlame:

Where?
In Bauchi
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
I have many websites and I want to offload one
for sale at cheaper price.
It is a sport video website that automatically
upload all soccer replay goals highlight e.g man
utd,arsenal,chelsea e.t.c
Web is www.fatherchrismas.com
Contact me at : gearcoin@gmail.com
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Louislewis: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Thus say the man..."I must make it. New year is near"
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by M4gunners: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Oh je
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Lordmykel(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Wey this terrorist dey pack chickens go?.

Very soon you will hear, a bomb blast in jos killed 78 chickens 2 survived.

Wait na 2013 post o??

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by nickz(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just imagine say all the chickens decide to dey flap their wings together at the same time, una know say the okada fit begin dey.......... ..........................

wetin I even dey talk sef sorry. sad
gringringringrin airbone things
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
So.........so funny to me!!so I had snap d pix

U had to snap what?.... This pix has been edited multiple number of times,so how come you took a pix of it¿
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by WASMOG(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
If he try it here uk I will get him arested
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by jude33084(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just imagine say all the chickens decide to dey flap their wings together at the same time, una know say the okada fit begin dey.......... ..........................

wetin I even dey talk sef sorry. sad

You are making sense o jare cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by watchindelta(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Before some will reach there destination dey don kpeme

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by prettyjennifer(f): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
What If na you! grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by emmybxt: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol rib cracking..... Here @ http://masterjamz.ml

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by draggie(f): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
EagleScribes:
A 2013 post making front page in 2015. Ok o. Who says it is too late for you and you can't make it?

On a second thought, just wondered what would happen if this guy comes across lastma, police, road safety or VIO sef

Lol, free birds for them naa.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by psyqs(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Wow, post frm 2013 making fp in 2015

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by adedayourt(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
GIVE ME THE EXACT NUMBER OF FOWL HE'S CARRYING AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A DIRTY SLAP AND AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TICKET TO SAMBISA

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by latlat(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
The fowls don suffer........aft that wahala dem g stll end up fro pot grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / Police Searching Santa Claus For Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.