Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (47208 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by ManTiger(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Is this the new way boko haram are concealing their bomb from being detected?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by farem: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is Fowls Abuse!

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by ibnjarir93(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
eleojo23:
Don't laugh o. He is very hardworking.
By the time he sells all the fowls (or their meat) and buys a car (probably) or becomes rich, nobody will remember that there was a time like this in his life. cheesy

So get busy with something that will earn you money too. smiley
Bros bt this is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by killuminati(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just imagine say all the chickens decide to dey flap their wings together at the same time, una know say the okada fit begin dey.......... grin grin ..........................

wetin I even dey talk sef sorry. lipsrsealed
If then fly reach up come later tire in the process of flapping feathers, you no say na Okada Crash be dat.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by mzjaney(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wow..2013 thread making Fp in 2015? Truely God's time is the best wink
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by mimicue(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
So.........so funny to me!!so I had snap d pix

So u snapped this picture shocked
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
ireneony:
why the face grin
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
what have u got to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Emac(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
wow!!!! is this man a chicken magnet.. look at how he bonded all of them in one peice.

mean while......... I can't find our while male cock...hmmm *plot twist *

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by xreal: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Are you sure he isn't using the birds to cover some bombs/AKs' underneath?

See as him be like 'Taliban'; no near am .

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by lordhugo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
I saw a lot of dem,even sme wit goat&cow on there bike.....ibt dis j@ me ROTF

Thanks to:Lalasticlala

Surprise of 2015

I doff my hat

[size=14pt]Brother, so this pic that has been floating on the net for about 3 years was snapped by you?[/size]

WONDERFUL!!!!

YOU AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN NEED TO DO A LIE COMPETITION!

.....EVEN 'COW' SEF? ON BIKE? IS IT A BIKE MADE BY GEJ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by vokalguy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:

Nah you did NOT snap the pic... Gosh I hate when people lie about little things.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
eleojo23:
Don't laugh o. He is very hardworking.
By the time he sells all the fowls (or the meat) and buys a car (probably) or becomes rich, nobody will remember that there was a time like this in his life. cheesy

So get busy with something that will earn you money too. smiley

Started well but like everything Nigerian crashed at the end. You just confirmed that the will all, in all, for all, by all is money and riches. There is a better and higher purpose to life and living. I certainly won't do that if the only promise and reward was money.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Brunel(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin
buoye1:

hehehe, some people don't fear God
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by eleojo23: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Reference:

Started well but like everything Nigerian crashed at the end. You just confirmed that the will all, in all, for all, by all is money and riches. There is a better and higher purpose to life and living. I certainly won't do that if the only promise and reward was money.
There is more to life than money but in the present case (of this man) under consideration, it certainly isn't about a higher purpose. The man looks to me like someone who is trying to earn some money. That is why I referred to money.
I understand that you are looking at it from a broader perspective. Sure, money isn't everything in life but money is necessary considering the way society is structured.

And by the way, that last statement is for people (especially the youth) who just sit down and complain that they don't have money to do one thing or the other but they look down on those who struggle to make ends meet.
I hope you get my point now.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
shocked Is this for real? Hahahahaha grin it is very hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by phlamesG: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
LMAO dis is madness!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by FredHandsome(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Animal cruelty: he should be charged to court for embarrassment and public assault !

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by vickkyruby(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jezz..is this for real? I imagine the fowls pooing on him.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by simdam500(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
not funny... the man eyes can't be seen....

u sure u snapped him op
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
The driver must be shekau. Maybe he is taking them to his members for the celebration on Buharis vicitory
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Olukayodeaustyn: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
vry funy!
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by doom4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
undecided
buoye1:
I saw a lot of dem,even sme wit goat&cow on there bike.....ibt dis j@ me ROTF

Thanks to:Lalasticlala

Surprise of 2015

I doff my hat
my guy cow
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by DobleO7: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
At first sight, I thought that was a Masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Millate01: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
for one and many, it's supper time... cool

shocked smiley smiley
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by mruwaifo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
If those birds start flapping their wings , this guy will find himself flying
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Motolank: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
rimax:
dis fowls don supper
I suspect you are hausa? Supper?
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by finalistas(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
[/color]So funy lolz......[color=#770077]So funy lolz......So funy lolz......
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by finalistas(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
wot an economic.....nawa for 9ja.....instead of make others follow get money wit am.....he pack tinx once
Re: Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) by Sabadon(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
is d dude a native doctor or a native doctor apprentice? #jst asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / Police Searching Santa Claus For Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.