Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (54638 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Been following this thread and the activities of the group for a while now. Althou i dnt have the resouces yet i want to be a member. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Kangol99(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
God bless you guys. The Lord God Almighty The Great Provider will continue to provide for you. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
As far as am concerned this is the best charitable organisation in nigeria.

All the rest is for hidden purposes or fame.

May God bless u. Definitely joining coz I know my money is gonna be utilized judiciously

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by nneji77(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
I'M AN AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN AND I NEED A LOAN OF N50,000 TO BUY SIMPLE TOOLS SO AS TO START A QUICK SERVICE (GENERAL AND BRAKE SERVICE) VENTURE TO SUPPORT MYSELF.

I WILL PAY BACK WITH INTEREST.

MY NUMBER IS 08151901272.

I EXPECT YOUR REPLY SOONEST.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Here is appealing to well meaning Nigerians to come to aid of Ms Folake diagnosed with cancer. Below is the thread started by her brother with proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent#30084531
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2015
nneji77:
I'M AN AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN AND I NEED A LOAN OF N50,000 TO BUY SIMPLE TOOLS SO AS TO START A QUICK SERVICE (GENERAL AND BRAKE SERVICE) VENTURE TO SUPPORT MYSELF.

I WILL PAY BACK WITH INTEREST.

MY NUMBER IS 08151901272.

I EXPECT YOUR REPLY SOONEST.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to consider your application as it falls outside of our remit

All the best

Regards
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2015
dominique:
Here is appealing to well meaning Nigerians to come to aid of Ms Folake diagnosed with cancer. Below is the thread started by her brother with proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent#30084531

We are sorry to hear about the medical challenges that Ms Folake is currently facing. As you are aware, we are currently dealing with a complex medical case (DJdola's stage 4 cancer) which has somewhat restricted any chance of us working on concurrent cases.

We understand that this might not be the news you expect but we will continue to support your sister with prayers.

Regards

TeHN
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by 3tees: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
pls i need an urgent financial help.We need to pay for our houserent since last year nov nd wed is our last chance.pls help as i dont want to b thrown out wit d kids nd my 2months old baby.thanks nd May God bless u all.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Dyoungstar: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dear TeHNnites I wish to present a case before you.

The said person is my good friend, I wish I could render more help to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/2211858/passionate-people-must-read

I appreciate your efforts, try and consider him.
He needs urgent assistance.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2015
After going through some works done here,I must say you are doing a great job.
Even though I'm in a deep mess right now,am going to understand if you're not able to help because believe me,some cases when it has to do with health issues are more important and should be attained to first. Life is wealth they say!
perhaps this might fall into a remit,or outside your worksheet nevertheless I'm going to spill it out.
I need some educational help with my tuition fees.
I'm trying my best to save but I'm not able to save much considering the fact that I'm living on my own and taking care of my bills here.
I don't know if you can help but if you can,I'll really appreciate and if you can't, I'll understand,of course while writing this I'm sincerely praying that you be able to help,still I'm not selfish as I consider others who are praying at same or different Times. If my help will come from you I'll be glad and if not,still I'm grateful for your hard work,hoping to be a member in the future.
Thumbs up!
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by adesegun121(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please Tehn team Please Help My Step Sister (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/2214605/please-step-sister-photos

i open the thread mayb she can see favour from fellow nigerians.. And tot the mod can move it to frontpage.. But searchin thru nairaland now.. I found ur thread so that is why i post the links here..
Please she need serious help.. Will be so greatful if dis is possible..
Thanks so much
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by akagson: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
I sent an email to the email address ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com. I hope that it gets attended to. Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Tehn, please check this case out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dejt4u(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
NoQualms1:
Tehn, please check this case out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter
Thanks.
seconded.. Pls, let's save this baby..
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by pickabeau1: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
TeHN:

TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases and won't be able to provide coordinated assistance with this case.

Kind Regards

TeHN

cc: dejt4u NoQualms1
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Antell95(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
embarassed Hello Tehn
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by pickabeau1: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Hello
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by TeHN: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Dear All,

This is to notify all stakeholders that TeHN has now been fully incorporated by CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) under the registered name "Helpers at large Network".

Rationale for the change of name: We encountered several issues surrounding the vagueness of our original name "TeHN" hence we've had to settle for the Helpers at large Network. We will continue to be known as TeHN but officially as "Helpers at large Network"

Next plan:
We will now go ahead to open an official bank account which can be audited as at when necessary
We will look into incorporating the group in the UK as well so as to take advantage of Tax benefits surrounding charitable donations

Lastly, we couldn't have done all these without you guy's support down the years and we are extremely grateful for your continuous support in helping us actualize our collective dream of alleviating helpless and sometimes voiceless people from abject poverty

Kind Regards

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by TeHN: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by pickabeau1: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Well done Nairalanders for your support

2 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow, Tehn, this is awesome.

Congrats.

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is good news. But this is Nigeria, posting all these, is it really necessary? If you ask me, the front page says it all. The others should be "displayed" on demand.

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
This is good news. But this is Nigeria, posting all these, is it really necessary? If you ask me, the front page says it all. The others should be "displayed" on demand.
We haven't displayed the page that has our address and pictures on it.

Everything else isn't private nor confidential

I do get your point though

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by taryour(f): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
AWESOME.. God bless Tehn.

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Upward you go Tehn! Well done guys! May the Great one continue to encourage and strengthen you all. MUAH! kiss

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tehn be flying for real. Well done guys.

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Kimoni: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats tehn!

3 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by damiso(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Well done and God bless TEHN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.