Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (54026 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by baby124: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
r231:

Sorry just seeing this now.

Have you sorted it out now?

Yeah, we sorted it out. Everything is fine now.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by biolabee(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Its here again oooo,......

Tehn, the NL charity group is back....cheesy

Please, Folake needs your Help!
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Cotton(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Has TEHN taken on the case of Emmanuel?

If so, please advise that you are taking donations.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
It has become necessary to state the rationale for cases we get involved in

TEHN aim to provide succour to individuals who are currently incapacitated either by reason of ill-health and/or poverty, subject to a case by case evaluation

We also consider cases where the need is well defined and bounded so that the individual(s) is capable of getting back on their feet with no further involvement from us.

In other cases where a case cannot be taken directly by us, we can provide partial verification and campaigning as our investment in the case.

Thank you for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olugbenger(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls i believe u guys av to see this and take appropriate action pls.
https://www.nairaland.com/1501370/closed#19265744
it's urgent. Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
i really
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olugbenger(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
190fan: i really need help.....i have always lived a life where i had to fight for everything i get but right now i cant fight anymore....i cry most times cos i cannot even feed myself...i had to move back to my dad's place a one room in around agbara area who is not doing better either cos i couldnt afford to get my own place....i am 34yrs old.....no university degree so i can not really get much work to do ....i have had to develop myself in investing in online trading since i didnt get much help from my dad while in secondary skool......he thought he was bin evil to my mum wen he kicked me out of the house and i went to seme border to carry frozen foods on my head.....till God helped me and i began to make tins happen a bit......i was hit by the last global melt down and since den i cant feed nor have a good roof over my head as coming back to nija was a step i shouldnt have taken i think......this id is not my real id as i did open it wen d real 190 had a huge fan base in trouble making section.....so as not to open myself to so much people here i am using dis for now.......but dis is my number.......08066482808

https://www.nairaland.com/1498631/good-bye-nairaland.....i-killing-myself/5

i need help to go back to my trading for now....all i need now i s about 170k to start up my life again....so i can take care of myself.....please i am open to any question and anyone is free to call and if possible come and see me at home.....
Bro, sorry we don't joke with such.
But i would still laugh at ur boring joke so you won't paste this poo again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Olugbenger:

i am not joking.....omg....ok i guess i will have to use my real moniker here......after this i will post with my real moniker
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Olugbenger:

dis is
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2013
i really need help.....i have always lived a life where i had to fight for everything i get but right now i cant fight anymore....i cry most times cos i cannot even feed myself...i had to move back to my dad's place a one room in around agbara area who is not doing better either cos i couldnt afford to get my own place....i am 34yrs old.....no university degree so i can not really get much work to do ....i have had to develop myself in investing in online trading since i didnt get much help from my dad while in secondary skool......he thought he was bin evil to my mum wen he kicked me out of the house and i went to seme border to carry frozen foods on my head.....till God helped me and i began to make tins happen a bit......i was hit by the last global melt down and since den i cant feed nor have a good roof over my head as coming back to nija was a step i shouldnt have taken i think......this id is not my real id as i did open it wen d real 190 had a huge fan base in trouble making section.....so as not to open myself to so much people here i am using dis for now.......but dis is my number.......08066482808

i need help to go back to my trading for now....all i need now i s about 170k to start up my life again....so i can take care of myself.....please i am open to any question and anyone is free to call and if possible come and see me at home.....i am same person as 190fan but i used my old ID on nairaland cos i was so ashamed to do this....i am still open to hear from you guys
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
vire: i really need help.....i have always lived a life where i had to fight for everything i get but right now i cant fight anymore....i cry most times cos i cannot even feed myself...i had to move back to my dad's place a one room in around agbara area who is not doing better either cos i couldnt afford to get my own place....i am 34yrs old.....no university degree so i can not really get much work to do ....i have had to develop myself in investing in online trading since i didnt get much help from my dad while in secondary skool......he thought he was bin evil to my mum wen he kicked me out of the house and i went to seme border to carry frozen foods on my head.....till God helped me and i began to make tins happen a bit......i was hit by the last global melt down and since den i cant feed nor have a good roof over my head as coming back to nija was a step i shouldnt have taken i think......this id is not my real id as i did open it wen d real 190 had a huge fan base in trouble making section.....so as not to open myself to so much people here i am using dis for now.......but dis is my number.......08066482808

i need help to go back to my trading for now....all i need now i s about 170k to start up my life again....so i can take care of myself.....please i am open to any question and anyone is free to call and if possible come and see me at home.....i am same person as 190fan but i used my old ID on nairaland cos i was so ashamed to do this....i am still open to hear from you guys
unbelievable! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by pickabeau1: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2013
I will not speak for TeHN ort a charity group but in a personal capacity ....

I appreciate theissues but the first thing is to get yourself back on track mentally

Whatever help you get will not be optimised if you still have a suicidal mindset

Then the next major issue is verification of your claim

Then upon that, people will be less skeptical of who you are

Contact Royal Roy. the mod of the family section
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Gboliwe:

well i am sorry tins went this way.....i had to come out of my shell on this thread....i hope its worth it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sorry but I can't keep this within me.

So,what you actually needed was financial help, 170K and the suicidal thread was a smoke screen?

I dislike emotional blackmailers. Goodluck
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Gboliwe:

Email me abeg
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2013
r231:

Email me abeg

All done. smiley
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by DutchesSsS(f): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please,I want to be a part of Tehn..
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
DutchesSsS: Please,I want to be a part of Tehn..

Replied your mail
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2013

i need help to go back to my trading for now....all i need now i s about 170k to start up my life again....so i can take care of myself.....please i am open to any question and anyone is free to call and if possible come and see me at home.....[/quote]
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2013
[/quote]
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2013
vire:

i need help to go back to my trading for now....all i need now i s about 170k to start up my life again....so i can take care of myself.....please i am open to any question and anyone is free to call and if possible come and see me at home.....
why did you deactivate your 190fan id?

It is quite difficult for me (I speak for myself) to believe you going by your antecedent and general overview of your person here on nairaland.

It is possible you are cash trapped now and actually need money desperately but asking faceless forumites through threats of suicide will not help you. It doesnt sound real.

You say you are a children teacher with Christ Embassy, that makes you a full fledged worker with the church. Confide in a pastor above you of your financial distress, 170k is so much money but actually so small for a church to raise for a commited worker.

How did you even arrive at such an odd figure of 170k solving your needs? I'll love to know the mathematics employed.

You also have many successful friends and you have mentioned them several times in your posts, ask them as individuals or a group (if they know each other) to help, if they are true friends, they will raise something for you.

Your family especially your sisters who are happily married through your mom can help you stand again.

All in all, I wish you the best in this trying time. I also pray you find favor when you decide on any of the options I listed.

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dillion83(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dear brothers, i have been going around looking for job but to no avail. i pray i get one hear. this is my story; After managing to complete my O-level, got admission in a polytechnic. In my second year, i had to drop out[b][/b][/b][b] because, i could not pay my fees anymore. With the promises of friends and uncles to fund my schooling, i got another admission at Uniben to study pol. sci. and pub. admin. on part time basis. Now, i am through with my second year and about going to year three and yet i have not paid my first year school fees. please brethren, i can't continue depending on people who are unwilling to help, that's why i am here to plead if there is anyone who can help me with a job so that i can pay my fees. God bless you as you help a brother in urgent need, AMEN
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by baby124: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Rehn(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2013
You guys are doing a great work, may the almighty God continue to bless and enrich you.
Please I also need help from TeHN, am a medical student, a broke one at that. Please am in need of a laptop to carry out my research work, I've opened all sort of thread concerning this, yet no help. PLease somebody out there shoud just help me out..
PLEASE I hope my case won't be considered as MINOR. God Bless.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by usaration: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
😎
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by usaration: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2013
🍏
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by usaration: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.