Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Review On Www.shippyme.com - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review On Www.shippyme.com (5587 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Smh...after d stress.Dey shld pay for inconvenience too...for the stress they put u thru...#StandardPractice.
euwajeh: Nonchalant attitude. There were just lieing to me that the items were still in the usa warehouse but if I call the usa office there will say the items were shipped since august 6th but the lagos office was just tossing from one thing to the other until last week there finally up open that my items were lost.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
-
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by flyuche(m): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2014
So many dissatisfied customers. Very discouraging. Had one bad experience with their sister company. Decided never ever to use them again.

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
-
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by queenshade: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
The reviews here are scary, although I have never used shippyme or Circuit Atlantic. I have been purchasing items from US using MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com for the last few years and I have never had any issues. Their customer service is excellent and I would recommend them to anyone wishing to purchase items from US. I also referred my friends to them and they like their service.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by irohadis: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Dear valued Shippyme customers,

Some of you may be aware of the recent developments that have done much to damage our company and the image and service we worked so hard to build. Doing business in Nigeria is hard I must admit, but to say I am resolute, together with the best people on my team is a matter of fact. I want to convey my thoughts to you as the pillars of the growth of our organisation.

Over the past few months, some of you have fallen victim to the theft and loss of your items. I have been much troubled by the events as much as you are. It perplexed all of us. Unfortunately, the suspected cause is the most unlikely individual in our warehousing department in Lagos. This person has been removed from our employment and currently facing trial for the pains he has caused all of us. We have also significantly improved mechanisms for oversight in our logistics department to make sure nothing like this happens again.

You have complained about the inability to reach our customer service unit in Lagos, I agree with you that the development is unreasonable and apologise for the inconvenience. In addressing this issue we have completely replaced our customer service staff and added more phone lines to accommodate our growth. Be rest assured that none of your emails would go unanswered again.

In addition, we have reduced the price of our service to the lowest in the industry and we would match a valid lower price from any competition. The purpose of technology is to create efficiency. We have invested a lot in this area and it is time that we share the benefits with you. Our service charge can now be as low as 5% and shipping cost as low as $3.80. Going forward you can enjoy a much improved service delivery, the best web enabled service in the industry and the lowest costs. This is a promise.

Yours sincerely,

Shippyme Management

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by infogenius(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
irohadis:
Dear valued Shippyme customers,

Some of you may be aware of the recent developments that have done much to damage our company and the image and service we worked so hard to build. Doing business in Nigeria is hard I must admit, but to say I am resolute, together with the best people on my team is a matter of fact. I want to convey my thoughts to you as the pillars of the growth of our organisation.

Over the past few months, some of you have fallen victim to the theft and loss of your items. I have been much troubled by the events as much as you are. It perplexed all of us. Unfortunately, the suspected cause is the most unlikely individual in our warehousing department in Lagos. This person has been removed from our employment and currently facing trial for the pains he has caused all of us. We have also significantly improved mechanisms for oversight in our logistics department to make sure nothing like this happens again.

You have complained about the inability to reach our customer service unit in Lagos, I agree with you that the development is unreasonable and apologise for the inconvenience. In addressing this issue we have completely replaced our customer service staff and added more phone lines to accommodate our growth. Be rest assured that none of your emails would go unanswered again.

In addition, we have reduced the price of our service to the lowest in the industry and we would match a valid lower price from any competition. The purpose of technology is to create efficiency. We have invested a lot in this area and it is time that we share the benefits with you. Our service charge can now be as low as 5% and shipping cost as low as $3.80. Going forward you can enjoy a much improved service delivery, the best web enabled service in the industry and the lowest costs. This is a promise.

Yours sincerely,

Shippyme Management
hmmn
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by dailydolar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
infogenius:

hmmn
story for d God u still neva change abeg dis coy is out for fraud don't deal my package has been been with den for more dan one month dey have not shippped it de will not pick n wen dey pick dey drop calls on u like say na dere fada buy fone for u. D annoying part is d customer services guys will not even greet u waiting for u to greet de first dey r not proffessional at all I know its jus for a while d cot will close up with dis bad people running it
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by vta2008: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
maryjames9:
I would rather go stay with micostamall where i would be able to sleep at night after puting my hard earned money and that of my clients into shipping goods for sale in Nigeria than in hands of a company that is notorious for not replying emails, not acknowledging emails, misinforming customers as regards the true status of their packages, that hide under non payment of insurance to justify theft,dissappearance or loss of packages in their possession(warehouse) and finally that delay in delevering your goods more than earlier agreed if they eventually did. On a lighter note i think they(Shypimee) need to start becoming efficient in replying emails,timely package delivery,ensure safety of packages with or without insurance in order to get customer's trust.

GBAM! This mirrors my predicament. 3 weeks plus and my load is still stuck in the US. I just dey watch dem. I don even commot mind for the thing sef as I dey fear to pay for shipment to Nigeria and then the load go stuck again for 3 months. I no fit shout biko
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by fejeerow(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
My first time using their service and am disappointed... stills waiting for them to ships for about 3wks now. This is not fair and it is urgent....lesson learnt
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by smokey12345: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
This last year november and december has been difficult for cargo company and also clients due to NAHCO Shits
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Piyke: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Have a bitter experience with Shippyme or should I say Zaposta which they have rebranded to, 3months+, all payments made, yet goods not delivered. This is really a record since I started buying from abroad.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by afelouz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Only If you had known!!
I cant advice my worst enemy to use dem coz as bad as he is. He wil end up regreting!! Lol
Piyke:
Have a bitter experience with Shippyme or should I say Zaposta which they have rebranded to, 3months+, all payments made, yet goods not delivered. This is really a record since I started buying from abroad.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Piyke: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
afelouz:
Only If you had known!!
I cant advice my worst enemy to use dem coz as bad as he is. He wil end up regreting!! Lol

Most annoying is the fact that I was asked to submit the invoice used for purchase, that has been done over a month ago yet no update. And there's a customer service lady that has this annoying proud tone. Trying to tell me they have over 10,000 customers and all. Don't know if catlanta is still active...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Sportybet Agent, It's Absolutely Free. / Wher Can I Buy Crayfish? / I Have 1,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.