Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pls Advice Me Am Confuse - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Advice Me Am Confuse (560 Views)

Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / Am Confuse Pls Advice Me / He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Am Confuse by Squarebb(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx[/color]
[/code]Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx[color=#000099][code]
Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx
Re: Pls Advice Me Am Confuse by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
On ur own o....if u like go study yansh, na u sabi!!! Lol

#justkiddingsha#
Re: Pls Advice Me Am Confuse by nitrogen(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Squarebb: Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx

This is baffling, at the age of 20, you are still thinking of what to study, when your mates are already graduates, corpers and some in their final and penultimate year, nawa o!

Anyway, to your question, it depends on what you like and your O'level result as well, an engineer is completely different from a nurse, okay, let's take it this way:

Chemical Engineering- you must be good and have at least five credits in maths, physics, chemistry, english and maybe further maths.

Nursing- English, Biology, Chemistry, maybe Agric science as well as other relevant subjects.
(You can check Jamb brochure for details)

So assess yourself and use that to determine what will be the best to do based on your abilities. Papa and mama are looking at short-term returns, which is good, but long term too should be considered.

Basically, assess yourself, then think deeply on what you want for yourself and make your intentions known to them with good reasons, meanwhile you too must be the serious type when you are in school so you can come out as the best.

God help you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get On Your Boss's 'a-list' Without Sexual Attachment / Executive Assistant Needed At Zercom Systems / Pls Where Can One Take Comptia A+ Test In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.