Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94287 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2013
lastmessenger: To those that have gone through the interview i want know if the have the original cv that we sent to them during the application.my own interview is on friday and am thinking of edithing my cv.pls i need urgent answer

Better not to edit things that will make dem suspect u, u can edit reference and some minor things sha
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2013
shawolin2020: A report from someone that is done with his own. He was ask questions on distillation, valve, cavitation and thermodynamic properties. The basic understanding of it all.

Guy u really try wit dis heads up. Appreciated
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2013
EXPOSITION OF NLNG OPERATORS INTERVIEW The date for the interview is drawing closer and closer...na who no want OIL MONEY.I am Mechanically and safety inclined...If ur wish is to work for LNG i see it come to pass soonest.The king couldnt sleep at night because Modecai ought to be bless(i see LNG blessing u soonest).The world spent 17 years telling JOSEPH sorry bt just one day God gave him CONGRATULATION LETTER.(I see urs coming).You wil hardly or proficiently scale through d interview if you cant define safety or accident or...Anyway as a safety officer,Safety is simply freedom frm accident or freedom from being harm.In every business community we look at 3 factors:The health,the safety and the environment.Accident:this is any unwanted,unexpected and unplanned suden events that can result to injury,damage to equipment,properties and most times slow down activities.For the technical aspect the time to go through all ur textbooks is very doubtful and can never never be achieveable but knowing key industrial engineering components and their functions and principles of operation wil make you an NLNG STAFF SOONEST and you wil be set for 6 month training in UK.Even if you cant grab what am talking about just take a tour to Bonny highland in RIVER state to see how enjoymrnt is at its peak for their staffers.Even if you are a dullard just make sure you cram pump and compressors.Even if you have loss of memory i plead with you just be sure of the content of ur CV,make sure the durations are nt contradicting each other.With all honesty i have no useless ebook for sale,all i have at hand is key points that is not more than 2 pages of 40 leaves exercise book.(YOU NEED LESS THAN 7 HOURS TO PERFECT IT EVEN IF YOU CAN CRAM NO PROBLEM ALL WE NEED IS THE JOB).MORE basics in safety,mechanical and electrical systems,What they must ask you from ur CV.SOME EXPO ON LNG ITSELF.nzekk1@yahoo.com is my address and 07033760830 and 08189141439 ...If u are nt satisfied with the infor i wil deliver just call back and see hw i wil treat the issue....GOOD NAME MUST BE CHOOSEN RATHER THAN RICHES.Thank God some av written already and they can confirm the tips i sent to them..every every is there...simple distillation process diagram

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2013
I just got a call shifting my interview to tomorrow. O boy this is getting serious and the voice that spoke was an Indian lady. Let see how it goes tomorrow. No sleep tonight be that.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Try to be very sure...I have never spoken to any Indian b4 in NLNG but it is very possible.Even at the venue of exams all are Nigerian few British at the background
teeo: I just got a call shifting my interview to tomorrow. O boy this is getting serious and the voice that spoke was an Indian lady. Let see how it goes tomorrow. No sleep tonight be that.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
By the way why wont you sleep when all the questions are available...ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF LNG FIRST?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Greatken007: Try to be very sure...I have never spoken to any Indian b4 in NLNG but it is very possible.Even at the venue of exams all are Nigerian few British at the background

The lady called my name and said I was previously scheduled for Saturday but the would like it move it to either tomorrow or next. That I should pick between both dates anytime before 3.00pm.I ain't no dummy.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
teeo:

The lady called my name and said I was previously scheduled for Saturday but the would like it move it to either tomorrow or next. That I should pick between both dates anytime before 3.00pm.I ain't no dummy.
i advice u pick d next tomorrow to av a brighter chances....
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Greatken007: i advice u pick d next tomorrow to av a brighter chances....

I would be busy at work on Thursday. Let me just do it and get away with it. ;
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Who knows how much they pay as salary.incase they ask us how much do want to be paid
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
lastmessenger: Who knows how much they pay as salary.incase they ask us how much do want to be paid
I doubt they will ask such question...they only ask five questions which will be selected randomly but not withstanding i heard they pay about 450k so when asked say a salary range of 400k - 950k or 1.x m
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2013
FOR THE MECHANICAL ENGRS THAT WERE TAKEN UNAWARE BY NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICERS INTERVIEW PREVIOUSLY...ELECTRICAL ENGRS ALSO BE ON STANDBY TOO THIS TIME AROUND,IF TO SAY I KNOW NO DEY OOO,MY TIPS ALSO CONTAINS THE MAJOR ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS THAT WERE BASICALLY ASKED PREVIOUSLY...07033760830...THE TIP IS CALLED HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE REDUCER
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Greatken007(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2013
FOR THE MECHANICAL ENGRS THAT WERE TAKEN UNAWARE BY NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICERS INTERVIEW PREVIOUSLY...ELECTRICAL ENGRS ALSO BE ON STANDBY TOO THIS TIME AROUND,IF TO SAY I KNOW NO DEY OOO,MY TIPS ALSO CONTAINS THE MAJOR ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS THAT WERE BASICALLY ASKED IN THE PREVIOUS INTERVIEW...07033760830...THE TIP IS CALLED HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE REDUCER
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2013
teeo: I just got a call shifting my interview to tomorrow. O boy this is getting serious and the voice that spoke was an Indian lady. Let see how it goes tomorrow. No sleep tonight be that.

Best of luck teeo
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Is it true that interview is taking place both in PH & Lag? Someone said that he was interviewed in PH.Again,when will the interview be coming to an end.I wish us all the best of luck.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
SilaV: Is it true that interview is taking place both in PH & Lag? Someone said that he was interviewed in PH.Again,when will the interview be coming to an end.I wish us all the best of luck.

Yes, I think abuja is also involved as well. It will end on saturday
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by NedChibuzo(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Any one wif ideas on questions asked? I guess Mech graduates did theirs already...... pardon me i oft dont make comments, buh av bin following the thread
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
NedChibuzo: Any one wif ideas on questions asked? I guess Mech graduates did theirs already...... pardon me i oft dont make comments, buh av bin following the thread
The elementary part of your field I guess. And still try to glance through other fields oo. U nvr can tell.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
some people are creating and introducing fear in people, the best to do is to read and confined in God.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
NedChibuzo: Any one wif ideas on questions asked? I guess Mech graduates did theirs already...... pardon me i oft dont make comments, buh av bin following the thread

Its divided mech is still having interviews till the last day. Just read ur basics and put God in the equation. Ppl have been interviewed since monday till date only one person said sumtin so I doubt u can get any info here right now.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by gbengatoba: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
any one with a clue of NLNG interview format and possible questions? please share
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
perrylynx:

Its divided mech is still having interviews till the last day. Just read ur basics and put God in the equation. Ppl have been interviewed since monday till date only one person said sumtin so I doubt u can get any info here right now.

Oga ,I have a lot of respect for your objectivity.The truth about this NLNG interview is that one should study ones basics in terms of field of study very well,be able to defend the content of ones CV(for those already working),be confident by showing lots of comportment and believe in GOD.all these pieces of information going round as regards purported interview questions can only be used as an addendum,not totally reliable.NLNG has loads and enough questions to ask every candidate invited for the interview without necessarily repeating any,so my advise for those that have not done theirs is to read wide.

I had my interview the very first day it started and by the grace of God, I had a nice time and hoping to be called for medicals.I was never asked questions on any thing on stuffs I have been reading about: just about my work experience as a process personnel in a manufacturing multinational and a bit of questions from my field.The point I am making is that don't be distracted,but read wide and be comported.If it is the will of GOD we shall all see in Bonny Camp to interact.Again,people should not be requesting for the exact questions from their colleagues as nobody would want to put himself/herself at disadvantage all in the name of head up.The truth is what will be will always be irrespective of whether someone told you anything or not.

We are all lifted.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
SilaV:

Oga ,I have a lot of respect for your objectivity.The truth about this NLNG interview is that one should study ones basics in terms of field of study very well,be able to defend the content of ones CV(for those already working),be confident by showing lots of comportment and believe in GOD.all these pieces of information going round as regards purported interview questions can only be used as an addendum,not totally reliable.NLNG has loads and enough questions to ask every candidate invited for the interview without necessarily repeating any,so my advise for those that have not done theirs is to read wide.

I had my interview the very first day it started and by the grace of God, I had a nice time and hoping to be called for medicals.I was never asked questions on any thing on stuffs I have been reading about: just about my work experience as a process personnel in a manufacturing multinational and a bit of questions from my field.The point I am making is that don't be distracted,but read wide and be comported.If it is the will of GOD we shall all see in Bonny Camp to interact.Again,people should not be requesting for the exact questions from their colleagues as nobody would want to put himself/herself at disadvantage all in the name of head up.The truth is what will be will always be irrespective of whether someone told you anything or not.

We are all lifted.
u just made alot of sense.just read wide and be prayerful
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Good morning everyone.Just a way of ensuring that this great thread returns to the first page.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
I guess its time to be prayerful now, a good interview and please not that there is no need reading extensively all you need is confidence.
perrylynx:

Best of luck teeo

Thanks dearie
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by gbengatoba: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
am wishing every one best of luck, mine is on saturday
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tescom: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I did mine yesterday. they read ur body language and tends to ask u wat would make u put on fear but once u able to summon courage that's all. read wide as questions I was asked was totally different from the previous question posted. I was asked wat I never planned for including my experience in present place of work.
its just God.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2013
All the best to colleagues who will be having their interview today.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Khodry(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2013
SilaV:

We are all lifted.

Nice one boss dat's jst it.Pls when are they going to recruit fresh graduates i mean Bsc or Beng? Or is it dat dier is no opportunity for graduate with zero oil n gas experience in NLNG dis yr? because all d openings hv been seeing is 4 experience graduates n HND holders.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Khodry:

Nice one boss dat's jst it.Pls when are they going to recruit fresh graduates i mean Bsc or Beng? Or is it dat dier is no opportunity for graduate with zero oil n gas experience in NLNG dis yr? because all d openings hv been seeing is 4 experience graduates n HND holders.

I think BSC is next year. BSC is graduate trainee and their money is more than HND so just be patient and find sumtin else doing for d main time
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Now all the interviews are over, we thank God for the success. I truly wish all NLNG hopefuls the best. but everyone cannot be chosen oooo, e no possible sam sam. Best of luck all the same to all. Am sure the news will come in sometime early next year. Yours truly
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
now that the interview is finally over, can you pls share your experience with the house? precisely, the questions you were asked pls. thx. success is sure in JESUS' name

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.