Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94289 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=lastmessenger]To those that have gone through the interview i want know if the have the original cv that we sent to them during the application.my own interview is on friday and am thinking of editing my cv.pls i need urgent answer[/quo
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tescom: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
I was told the result wen is out would be contacted two to three weeks. so all be expectant. I was told by the interviewers... we pay but u will work ooo... a week for morning shift and the following week for night. just 12hrs per duty. so peeps be prepared.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by NedChibuzo(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Hey Tescom, dis can't be real, asin no coy works 12hr a day, much less an Oil n Gas firm where safety is paramount... But anyways I guess we are all fit for the task at hand
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
shawolin2020 how far ?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
It gvs me grt pleasure to join u guyz, i participated in the interview too, i was asked questions that are totally out of my field, more on hazard, fire, condensers to mention but a few but above all i found it interesting........lets share our experiences, news and observations as we all awaits the goodnews from NLNG.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2013
biggie01: It gvs me grt pleasure to join u guyz, i participated in the interview too, i was asked questions that are totally out of my field, more on hazard, fire, condensers to mention but a few but above all i found it interesting........lets share our experiences, news and observations as we all awaits the goodnews from NLNG.

You are welcome on board,bro.The most important thing as far as this just concluded interview is concerned is favour of God.Even if one had read the whole encyclopedia before the interview, one still needs the uncommon grace of God.Soon, the sound of the roll call will blow.All must be well.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is so true o, Gods favour is the ultimate, if not so, i for one wouldnt have been among the called once considering the crowd that wrote that exam and also the duration. looking also at how they bombard one with question during the interview such that if you answer a question they will use your answer to ask another until they discover your weak point. To all who wrote the examination, i wish you all success and the grace to meet each other at Bonny Island, cheers......

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by pet7: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2013
for past ques and ans call 07063325533
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2013
pet7: for past ques and ans call 07063325533
Have u been sleepg? Guyz iz expectg that callz that will change lyf n there u go with past questn. Wake up bro. Lolz. Wish us all success while waiting for the callz frm NLNG. I employ us all to have faith(maximum faith) in God. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
frankson12000: shawolin2020 how far ?
Bro, I dey jare. Hw ur end? Hoping 2 c u during d 6month training.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Staill awaiting NLNG response... Concentration shifted to Total test result...
I hope they pay as people speculate.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2013
Still hoping on God.....
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
dirtymoney: Staill awaiting NLNG response... Concentration shifted to Total test result...
I hope they pay as people speculate.

U have nt evn crossed the technical stage u are talkin fo the pay, n for ur info. d pay is beyond speculation, some of my friends call it blood money to tel u how big they pay........
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dedarks(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
biggie01:

U have nt evn crossed the technical stage u are talkin fo the pay, n for ur info. d pay is beyond speculation, some of my friends call it blood money to tel u how big they pay........
[color=#006600][/color] believe me Technical is just but a pass over, my guy d main thing is the outcome of the interview. Cheers!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
biggie01:

blood money Hmmmmmm then lets see how blood money tastes...... Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
nelklyn:
I doubt they will ask such question...they only ask five questions which will be selected randomly but not withstanding i heard they pay about 450k so when asked say a salary range of 400k - 950k or 1.x m
thats my surest dude...... Always talking figures..... Bro how was your interview?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
biggie01: This is so true o, Gods favour is the ultimate, if not so, i for one wouldnt have been among the called once considering the crowd that wrote that exam and also the duration. looking also at how they bombard one with question during the interview such that if you answer a question they will use your answer to ask another until they discover your weak point. To all who wrote the examination, i wish you all success and the grace to meet each other at Bonny Island, cheers......
your own na play. It got to a point that i was even asked to go make an sketch on a board that was behind me......
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
But at the end......... All that matters is God's favour! Period.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Who is saying NLNG is payin 400-450k, do u guys u know what u are upto? do u think NLNG is a multinational servicing company? guys this company pay in dollars, i should be precise the rest is upto u........
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
dirtymoney: thats my surest dude...... Always talking figures..... Bro how was your interview?
The interview was gr8 at least me self ask them like three questions join...Right now na God's Grace and Favour all the way!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
nelklyn:
The interview was gr8 at least me self ask them like three questions join...Right now na God's Grace and Favour all the way!
Thats ma man.... Man. I was asked to make an illustration on a board. Mine was kinda tough sha...
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
dirtymoney:
Thats ma man.... Man. I was asked to make an illustration on a board. Mine was kinda tough sha...
Mehn! Those guys dey vex O, thank God say board no dey the hotel where dem been interview me...the kind of questions i was asked where off the book but technical and simple in a way that i'm supposed to know them. I just gave the questions my best shot...at a point i was mixing things up and they had to ask me to use my pen and paper to resolve the mix up said they wanted to be sure that i knew one particular thing which they didn't reveal to me at the end. God has the final say sha
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
nelklyn:
Mehn! Those guys dey vex O, thank God say board no dey the hotel where dem been interview me...the kind of questions i was asked where off the book but technical and simple in a way that i'm supposed to know them. I just gave the questions my best shot...at a point i was mixing things up and they had to ask me to use my pen and paper to resolve the mix up said they wanted to be sure that i knew one particular thing which they didn't reveal to me at the end. God has the final say sha

It is well, we all had our challenges that we had to overcome. But like you said its in GOD'S hand now. We did our best
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
@Nelklyn and all, was there any interview venue at Abuja? I am only aware of Lagos and Port-Harcourt venues.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by NedChibuzo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am sure there was no ABJ venue, cos in Lag where I had mine, a certain candidate was expected from Bornu. PH interview centre? I don't tink there was, no sure on dat doe.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
SilaV: @Nelklyn and all, was there any interview venue at Abuja? I am only aware of Lagos and Port-Harcourt venues.

Nope, there was none in Abj. we only had lagos and PH venues n to those of you that hv been respondin kudos to u all, its gud to rub minds.......
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
SilaV: @Nelklyn and all, was there any interview venue at Abuja? I am only aware of Lagos and Port-Harcourt venues.
No, venues were only in Lagos and PH, a friend of mine said that a guy tried gate crashing the interview venue in lagos and the guy who was checking them in said the guy's name was neither in his PH list nor his Lagos list plus people like me who wrote their aptitude test in abuja were either taken to lagos or PH.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
all is well
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jbadmus: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Many thanks,brethren, for your contributions.A friend told me that about 30 candiates were interviewed each day.If his info is anything to go by, then it may be safe to say that about 360 people.were interviwed both in Lag and PH in six days.The last Trainee Operator recruitment exercise had about 400 candidates at the interview stage and later absorbed 29.
Where is Bro Lawseph? Mr Surjman and others invited for the interview I will be glad to see you in the house.Oya, let's go the "Bonny Way".
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2013
jbadmus: Many thanks,brethren, for your contributions.A friend told me that about 30 candiates were interviewed each day.If his info is anything to go by, then it may be safe to say that about 360 people.were interviwed both in Lag and PH in six days.The last Trainee Operator recruitment exercise had about 400 candidates at the interview stage and later absorbed 29.
Where is Bro Lawseph? Mr Surjman and others invited for the interview I will be glad to see you in the house.Oya, let's go the "Bonny Way".

Ur xtimation is considerable, it shld b within dat range, less interviewee, much employed.........so we prayed
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Shawolin dear, the count down is fast approaching, we pray for God's mercy and favour, i wish to see you their.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
All is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.