Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Writer Of Motivational Book Needs Guide & Publisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer Of Motivational Book Needs Guide & Publisher (544 Views)

Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / What Is/are The Best Motivational Book(s) You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer Of Motivational Book Needs Guide & Publisher by Govvy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
I'm a young undergraduate presently writing a book I titled 'UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL' - Abegunde Sunday O.
I had scribbled on over 75 pages of fullscap sheets. I had shown it to a couple of trusted friends, lecturers among brothers for proofreading and advice. They all read, made their own contributions by advising me and commending me for a job well done.
I would want to know more about how to get my isbn and the cost of getting the isbn from the national library, the locations of the national library in Lagos or Ogun State. Without much ado, I beseech you drop ur comments sir/ma
Re: Writer Of Motivational Book Needs Guide & Publisher by deanawah: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2013
Hi,

congrats in advance for the good work!

I can help you with all you've requested,
if you call me... 08131934546

To your success,

Dean Awah
Re: Writer Of Motivational Book Needs Guide & Publisher by Govvy(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2013
#PDF Academy invites you to its One Day Free Seminar in Lagos, Nigeria. Theme: How To Become A Best Selling Author. Date: Saturday 13th July, 2013. Time: 9:00am. Seminar Fee: Free Venue: Masterbuilder Hall, 20/21, Adebiyi Ayopo Str., Off Union Rd, Cement b/s, Lagos (Please note that this is a pre-registered conference. To register, send your (1) Name (2) Sex (3) Age and (4) State of residence to pdfacademylagos @gmail.com and your RIN (Registration Identification Number) will be forwarded to you as confirmation of your registration. Only 100 seats available. Enquiries – 08093415875.

(1) (Reply)

Poor And The Rich's Quests To The Bed Of Roses / Paradox Of This Age(life) / Succes Alphabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.