Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

“My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola (2905 Views)

See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by teejayreal(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JgABgjhfxdw/UbDUC9OjxZI/AAAAAAABhA4/q_PpZeEGAn8/s640/3.jpg[/img]

TIME Icon and actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde said in a recent interview with Encomium, that she inherited her physical endowment from her mother and how it’s been a struggle for her to stay slim as her job requires.

Excerpt:

Omotola: There is no major secret. That’s the truth. Most of them were inherited. I inherited the good stuff, so also the bad one. If you see my mom’s picture, she actually looked like a young girl. Till she passed on, we used to call her forever young,even before that song came out.

My mom had a teenager look, even when she was almost 50. She was a very hippy and curvy woman. That, she passed on to me with vengeance. That’s why it has been a very big struggle for me to stay as slim as my job requires.

But people are saying you had done an implant that perhaps brought out you hips

Omotola: I have also heard that but there is nothing like that. I have never done any surgery or implant. It’s just me being extremely careful and conscious of my body, job and everything. Naturally, as a human being, sometimes i get it perfectly right, sometimes, the body just does what it wants to do. I just keep trying.

Source: http://adevision..com/2013/06/my-mother-passed-on-her-hips-to-me-with.html
Re: “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by usayab(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Da your mum try not b small.
Re: “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by gluv01(f): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2013
lol...the word 'vengance' is funny.
like she forced it with energy into her body grin
Re: “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by 99cent: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2013
teejayreal: If you see my mom’s picture, she actually looked like a young girl. Till she passed on, we used to call her forever young,even before that song came out.

My mom had a teenager look, even when she was almost 50.

Omotola, you also inherited your baby-face from your mama
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DiKiJY2H_nY/UCrGtTo5THI/AAAAAAAAkyA/THQIQhOQtJE/s400/00000.jpg[/img]
Re: “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by Gudiza(m): 2:33am On Jun 07, 2013
U suppose get pikin wey u sef go pass the gbege. no give am to man oh.
Re: “My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola by angelTI(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
my best actress, nothin do u. I just love seeing her pics n face in films

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? / Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE / PHOTOS : Miley May Go To Jail For Whipping Her ‘b*tt’ With Mexican Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.