Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE (2907 Views)

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by tutubranch(f): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2013
We are used to people personifying others, especially celebrities on social media however, this seems to be what i will term 'in-reality-personification'

This lady, Ethel Okosun a former Miss Earth, 2005 is the Nigerian Project Director for the Exquisite Face Of The World pageant (she granted an interview with http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-always-feel-encouraged-listening-to-my-fathers-music-ethel-okosuns-daughter newspaper) which will hold on the 13th of November but claims to be daughter of late musician, Sunny Okosun

However two legitimate daughters of Mr Sunny Okosun, Adesua Okosun (she posted this declaration of her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/adesua.okosun) and Sidney Okosun have come out to declare that Ethel Okosun was and will never be the daughter of their father!

According to them, she is an imposter who is using their father's name to get goodwill from the public

Below is the public letter they sent to Vanguard Newspaper to void the claim of Ethel

To Vanguard Newspapers.Attention: Ben Njoku

ETHEL IS NOT OKOSUNS’ DAUGHTER. SHE IS A FRAUD”Re: “I always feel encouraged listening to my father’s music – Ethel, Okosun’s daughter - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-always-feel-encouraged-listening-to-my-fathers-music-ethel-okosuns-daughter”.
Our attention was drawn to the online story which http we herein submit, whereby one Ms. Ethel claimed to be the daughter of our late patriarch and father, Sonny Okosuns.

We wish to state categorically that Ms. Ethel IS NOT our sibling. She is not the daughter of our father. Our father had four children: Sidney Okosuns, Michael Okosuns, Adesuwa Okosuns and Ebony Okosuns.This is not the first time Ms. Ethel has fraudulently used our late father’s image and likeness as “name dropping” to achieve whatever affluence she seeks. She is a rogue. She needs to stop identifying herself as the daughter of the Ozziddi great musician.

Years ago, Ms. Ethel as a teenager wondered into our Yaya Abatan home. Our parents ran a liberal attitude home, welcoming visitors and strangers to our sprawling Ogba Estate. Thus, our home was always busy with people from all walks of life. Ms. Ethel walked into our home, pleaded with my dad that she wanted to sing and had no other place to live in Lagos. My parents welcome her to our compound, offered her unconditional food, shelter and love.She never left for several years. The generosity and kindness of providing her food and shelter does not give her automatic birth right to the Okosuns.

In these days of scientific proof, we demand that Ms. Ethel submit to a DNA test to prove us otherwise. The Okosuns family would pay for any DNA that would end this fraudulent identity theft. Ms. Ethel is a fraud. MS ETHEL IS NOT OKOSUNS DAUGHTER.

We would appreciate if you give this the same prominence you privileged Ms. Ethel’s fake story.Thanks for the privilege to write you.Sincerely,Sidney Ehimare OkosunsFor the Okosuns familyBaltimore, MD

Am still communicating with the legitimate daughters of late Sunny okosun - who was a music legend here in Nigeria and Africa before his death -

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/lady-claim-okosun-daughter.html

Re: Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by shezzyeuro: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2013
In a situation like this one doesn't nt need to judge that the lady is lying,those musicians are bad people at most time what they sing stands against them,okosun might really be the father if you want to go into findings,and you legitimate daughter why nt try and sit her down to comfirm after all she is nt requesting for ur. Propertys maybe she just want to be among her siblings if really u are
Re: Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by moresignal(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Am not competing with any1, if u get dere be4 me Congrats! Life is an express road, overtaking is allowed, but speed kills. So watch it!!! In 1 sentence: first 2 comment. Thanks 2 u all
Re: Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by demelza: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Why is she coming out now?
Who the hell cares anyway? angry
Re: Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Jizz-us! shocked shocked

look at that cleavage! shockedshocked

where's my vaseline? angry

searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Homesteady stole my vaseline! angry
Re: Photo Of Lady Who CLAIMS To Be The Daughter Of Legendary Sunny Okosun (EXCLUSIVE by stevecantrell: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why the slutty pose ?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) / Hot mixtape featuring Nairaland's Airforce1,kylez, Andyblaze !(must download)!! / 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.