Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Desmond Elliot Dares All: I'll Refund Your Money If You Don't Enjoy The Place - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desmond Elliot Dares All: I'll Refund Your Money If You Don't Enjoy The Place (612 Views)

"Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Why High Budget Nollywood Movies Don't Enjoy Commercial Success Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Dares All: I'll Refund Your Money If You Don't Enjoy The Place by opecareem(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Giving a very rare money-back-guarantee, actor, Desmond Elliot has declared that he would refund people's money if they find his new movie, The Place, wanting. 
In a statement released from his office, he said, 'I know this is not the kind of things people say in Nollywood but I'm staking all on this movie, if you buy the DVD and its not 'very funny' to you, contact me, I will refund your money in full' he said.
Click here to continue the story  http://opecareem..com/2013/06/desmond-elliot-dares-all-ill-refund.html

Re: Desmond Elliot Dares All: I'll Refund Your Money If You Don't Enjoy The Place by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
I hope it's not the same movie i watched the trailer few months ago with very crappy CGI and VFX? If it is.....I don't care what you say.....I no dey watch tongue. Well maybe until another trailer is released with a much better CGI and VFX. And by 'much better' i mean 'Near/almost Perfect'.....So you got a lot work to do.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dares All: I'll Refund Your Money If You Don't Enjoy The Place by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sorry...I just realized that he mean't 'the comedy aspect'.....Okay....maybe you could've just stuck with the comedy completely instead of incorporating the crappy shiits. I still take my stand angry

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Harry: The Baddest Cop In Cinema History / White Man Who Speaks Yoruba Stars In Saidi Balogun’s “you Or I” / Do You Think That Man Of Steel Command Key Is Throughout The Entire Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.