Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) (39077 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by ACM10: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
babyosisi:

Or nurse
N gwa jebe UNTH di na Ituku Ozalla jee cho Asa mpete

UNTH Newborn Special Care Unit will never allow a nurse to do manual ambubaging for such patient. That lady must be a house officer or a resident doctor.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by KweenAdz(f): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
Oh God! Pls help ds cute kids.. I can imagine d mum's pain...Pls,Lord help dem....
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by jascon1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Why can't the big men sponsor these kids to Dr. Carson? Why r philanthropists dead in this country?
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by PapaFejiro: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
el bin manny: Look at wat GEJ haff caused cry cry
I always laff when on nairaland when I see some comments. not stupid comments but hilarious ones. if person beans burn na GEJ cos am, Tinting Dime sing, na GEJ, honestly, I pity that man sha.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Annais(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
According to a doctor friend working in UNTH,the surgery was done today by foreign cardio team in UNTH. Unfortunately, they lost one.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Cool: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
..... What goes round comes around so, I'd like to know the approvals received for the release of these pictures.
Where they released after approval from the parents or simply from the album of the doctor who took the pictures for her archives?

..... Just wondering about patients' rights.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Annaïs: According to a doctor friend working in UNTH,the surgery was done today by foreign cardio team in UNTH. Unfortunately, they lost one.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Ewo chai
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Chregor(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
It is terrible dat some women had go through a horrifying system of delivery of this sort. Having to drag a joined baby via ' cut & expansion,' really, freaks me out.
There ought to be an emergency fund in the national scheme to take of situations like this from any university teaching hospital across the country. I pray that mother and the twins live to see one another in happiness.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by diamond002: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Na waoo

They should be taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland ASAP so that they can be separated before they get very strong.
E yaaaaaa dat's true dis I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ά̲̣̥ smsll fry for Dr Ben carson
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
The gods must be crazy
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by FutureDon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
To those of you screaming Ben Carson, you guys need to look up Ben's areas of specialty and take a look at the conjoined twins again.

@topic: I'm trying to imagine the pain their mother went through cry
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Diasporan(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: mumu grin
Son am i your age mate?Be care if not Amadioha will shave off your impede brain
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Diasporan:
Son am i your age mate?Be care if not Amadioha will shave off your impede brain
hahahahaha. abeg no let amadioha shave him bia-bia o
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2013

They should be taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland ASAP so that they can be separated before they get very strong.
With Ben Carson in attendance.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Cool: ..... What goes round comes around so, I'd like to know the approvals received for the release of these pictures.
Where they released after approval from the parents or simply from the album of the doctor who took the pictures for her archives?

..... Just wondering about patients' rights.
what's the chance of the other one surviving? Oh lord have mercy! "CRIES "
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Diasporan:
You smoke weed ni?Where is the lie in my comment?I said it has not been done in UBTH(Benin) before.Abi you nor know the difference between UBTH and Ife?You better go back to JSS one
UBTH is one of the best teaching hospitals in Nigeria,if not the best.
They are the first hospital in west africa to carry out stem cell surgery,which is a very expensive and complicated medical operation on its own.
So i can assure you that if co-joined twins can be seperated in ife,then it shouldn't be an impossible task for UBTH.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
billante: But that babe doctor make sense sha! who get her digits? wink

Bro ya eye sharp oh. I be think say na only me dey see the thing. grin
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by dapsoneh: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2013

cojoined twins av bn seperated succussfully twice at OAUTH!
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thoracopagus just hope they don't share any major organ cuz this will further complicate their separation
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ninilowo:
With Ben Carson in attendance.

What is wrong with all u ignorant lots? Ben carson is a paediatric neurosurgeon, not a cardiothoracic surgeon, so this is not his specialty, n as thus cannot tek part, (not every siamese seperation is ben carson)

*spits* @ ignorant illiteracy of nigerians...
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Adephilip: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wishing dem successful surgery.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by coretechng(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
babyosisi: At times like this I wish I could hit the mega millions lottery so I can help people like this
Chai
I wish I have mega millions as well but not from lottery though.
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by coretechng(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
babyosisi: At times like this I wish I could hit the mega millions to help not lottery so I can help people like this
Chai
I wish I have mega millions as well to help but not from lottery though.

Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by tunesoft(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ignorant NLs...this kinda conjoined twins will almost always have one of them not surving irrespective of where the surgery is done cos of sharing of major organs.make una siddon dere dey shout ben carson ben carson....if una get headache, u can as well go looking for ben carson oooo
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
The only Nigerian siamese twins that i know have been seperated were seperated in Johns Hopkins hospital in the states

I have personally witnessed a couple of successful operations of siamese twins in Nigeria. It's not anything alien sef.

People should always be sure before making conclusions. Anyway, you already said 'the one you know of', but atleast make little research. Biko!
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Les: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Les: But this twins are almost close to seperation, what ever dat stopped dem didn't try at ol...

My prayers for this babies, I pray dat d only ting joining them is just their skin and noting else like breast bone,
which one be bossom bones again?? Seun and co, una no do biology for secondary skul?? Bleep ur daam rules and give me my original word!! Huh
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Daviyd: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ben Carson things
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Daviyd: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
speedyboi:

I have personally witnessed a couple of successful operations of siamese twins in Nigeria. It's not anything alien sef.

People should always be sure before making conclusions. Anyway, you already said 'the one you know of', but atleast make little research. Biko!
see this BLATANT LIAR
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
What's nairalanders' fixation with this Ben Carson sef undecided
Re: Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) by Pzone: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
If dem born dem 4 unth nko? He come be wetin! Dem fit even born dem for my grandpa shrine sef. Na when dem Seperate dem we wan hear abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.