Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? (3434 Views)

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! / Between Wizkid's Tani Omotayo And Psquare's Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by ezehr(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-7Y9pJcIroTk/UbB05-QrGLI/AAAAAAAABxE/PF6qO1c-FNw/s320/omotayo+saga.png[/img]

Her are the picture of our Nigerian artistes girlfriends. Left is Lola Omotayo girlfriend to Peter of P-square and right is Tani Omotayo girlfriend to Wizkid.
Now looking at both of them you would see that they look alike and both of them are half-casts.
Both their Fathers are millionaires/billionaires and they studied abroad.
If asked on whom you would hit?......... #just asking#

Comment @ http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/between-two-omotayos-tani-and-lola.html
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by Lucasbalo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Neither.
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by zugoboss(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2013
This Lola is one fine old Milf. Cougar in the building!!!!!!
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by gluv01(f): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2013
I ain't gay sad
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2013
oh FFS - stop with the half caste nonsense

its biracial or mixed race

gosh i hate seeing that word it so offensive

1 Like

Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101: oh FFS - stop with the half caste nonsense

Whats ur own? R u half caste?
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2013
See how UGLY they both look especially wizkid's girlfriend! *spits* angry
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by icebebe(f): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2013
None, der look old
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by kolamilan(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2013
they both look alike. Also, they should post there picture of what they look like when they woke up from sleep before i can decide which one is finer.
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by 3ace(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
LesbianBoy: See how UGLY they both look especially wizkid's girlfriend! *spits* angry
I'm sure you meant the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by Okontami: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101: oh FFS - stop with the half caste nonsense

Whats wrong with this wanna be? Don't bring your delusional mind in here. Its every thing you people read meaning too. What do you know about racism?? The person have posted in a way every one will understand. If you have a problem, please stroll away from the post and not write trash. You this egoistic empty nothing. This yankee hustlers sef
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by fruityjojo(f): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2013
40yrs old mama nd 20suntin yrs old babe!
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Seun should start hiding any post with '' in it.
Re: Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit? by fuckluv(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Are they related?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage / Reekado Banks is Unbothered; Thanks Jesus for Headies Awards (Snapshot) / I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.