Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. (1137 Views)

Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article / Can You Write A Good Story That Touches The Heart? You Can Write For Us... / Breaking News: For Those Who Can Write! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. by goldenval(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2008
Hello My good people of Nairaland. I need atleast 2 brave and smart writer that can write a book that will sell online, This is a big project as a writer and you will be known all over the world. so if you know you can write very well, then hit me up at ericstan1970@yahoo.com. they will pay you to do this project, 30% first payment, then 70% last payment after the project is being finish.
Re: If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. by blackgee(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2008
Great. I'm a born writer with many unpublished works to my credit. I write on all genres of literature. Let's get along on philantropicgee@yahoo.com
Re: If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. by goldenval(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2008
I just want to thank those who contacted me via email, concerning this project that I want to start with you guys. I have got several emails from you, and I will soon contact everyone of you via your telephone numbers. I am looking forward to get more emails from other people because I will organize a place in a Lagos where every one of us will meet together and each every one of you will face each other to bring the best in you, from there, I will choose the 2 best writes that will start up this project!.

Eric
Re: If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. by 4once(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2008
honestly, when i assert that soyinka would be nothing before me,
achebe would lose his value,
and adiche would bow,
you would not presently believe,

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me. by goldenval(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2008
I can't give anybody call now, until it is a right time for me, what I mean is that, until the day I will book an appointment with those who sent me email.

(1) (Reply)

$70,000 Romance Novel Project.writer Needed. / i / Article: Showing Off Your Butt In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.