Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

God Is Watchin' U... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Is Watchin' U... (2003 Views)

10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / God Is Powerless / God Is Watchin U Jokes.short And Funny Jokes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
I know of folks who're into these Acts [Xynerise, Reality101, Oahray, Idowuogbo] - God Is watching You Guys grin grin

You're eating bread and akara yet you're updating your status with "I love this Burger" - God is watching you.

Your account balance reads N0.20 yet you're singing "She must chop my money" - God is watching you. [Oahray]

You go buy pant for alaba-suru market (bend down select), yet you come write "I love my new Victoria Secret" - God is watching you.

Your mom sells stock fish and your dad changes money, you turn around and say your parents are into stock exchange! - God is watching you. [Reality101]

Your home is having a night vigil with some folks and you write down "Clubin Thinz" on your PM - God is watching you.

18 years old [Idowu] and you're dating a bros of 41 years and your PM says "Can't wait to see my baby" - Thunder fire your Left nyansh - Is that your baby or your daddy? angry

You and your friend are on separate okada and you tweeted "Convoy Thinz" - God is watching you.

Your mother and your sister have pot belly and you insist your girlfriend has a flat tummy - God is watching you.

You update your BBM status with "I love ONLY you boo" and 45 girls/boys message your privately with "Thanks luv" - God is watching you.

You're 34 [Xynerise] and you're still playing for the Nigeria's Under 21 football team - God is watching you.

You know the baby belongs to that youth corper at your office, but you told your husband "Honey, I'm pregnant" - God is watching you.

You travel go India, come back Naija dey speak British accent - God is watching you.
grin grin

Add Yours...
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by xynerise: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Idiot grin

You wey dey work for cyber cafe dey claim say u get your own laptop. God is watching you grin
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by bingbagbo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
u be securitty man dey claim "soldier".....Allah dey peep u
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
xynerise: Idiot grin

You wey dey work for cyber cafe dey claim say u get your own laptop. God is watching you grin

Oboi, U go fear Lifetime experience grin grin
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:
u be securitty man dey claim "soldier".....Allah dey peep u

Atleast the two wear Boots grin
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by lakesider2006(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
No be only boot alone they also wear cap lol
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
lakesider_2006: No be only boot alone they also wear cap lol

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by segsxpendable(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Breakfast U soak garri. Lunch U chew garri & groundnut. Dinner U eat eba. Yet U dey sing KC's "Lemme be Ur maga" ...Na Death U dey sing for?

1 Like

Re: God Is Watchin' U... by ebamma(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
u be gateman for Banana island come dey claim say u own house for their #God is watching u(yuzedo)

1 Like

Re: God Is Watchin' U... by bankei: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2013
U det sell ground nut and palm oil n u kon dey tell babe say u dey work for oil company, God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2013
LMAO!

Kip 'em flocking Guys cheesy
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Shugamania(f): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
ebamma: u be gateman for Banana island come dey claim say u own house for their #God is watching u(yuzedo)

grin grin grin

He'll soon be here
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin

He'll soon be here

Lol - I envisage a mini gulf war grin
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
lol..

the idea of God watching reality101

for some reason I find it hilarious grin

only God knows what goes on in his head grin grin
Re: God Is Watchin' U... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:
lol..

the idea of God watching reality101

for some reason I find it hilarious grin

only God knows what goes on in his head grin grin

The Kid Is an ambitious douchebag cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Style Of Crying As A Kid **picture** / Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You / Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.