Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (28866 Views)

40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / Church Collapses During Easter Vigil In Benue. 40 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Paulonminyi: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Can somebdy tel me wat is goin on here? Fulani,Fulani. Anoda name 4 Nasarawa state Governor is fulani. He is d one organisin dis showdown,well i ve no regret coz OMBATSE wil double d figure,did u no wat am thinkin. "a day wil come dat evrybody wil cari gun..and people wil b rank and paid accordin 2 d numba of soul u wasted. God wich way?
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by ololo12: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
How come there's no thread on US admits monitoring internet firms' servers
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/06/20136722756636173.html
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Annie2gud(f): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kai..where re the ombatse Boys? Kai una don fall my Hand.imagine Foolanis gainin upperhands in ur Domain.kai i am callin Boko haram For Back-up.where is that Baba @ the Top?
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by moscobabs(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Na GEJ work....abi?
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by WIZGUY69(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
* runing to chief sweetus man shun in banana iceland!!* cool
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by IGBOSON1: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
chidindufrank: Fulani again? Buhari Buhari Buhari please call your kingsmen to order. Cow meat and human life nobe the same o

^^^ You won't hear anything from him until either the ombatse guys retaliate or a SOE is declared and the army moves in to chase out the bloodthirsty Fulani animals.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Annie2gud(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mayb these foolanix are the AVENGERs of those police Men and sss operatives killed by those eggon and omBATse fifo.karma they say is a silent Bi*ch.mayb why Baba@the GObE was busy consultin...the foolanix were busy killin.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Foodconsumer(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Brainless simpletons ambushing two-legged cows to kill again...
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by ignis: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
nerodenero: This is getting out of hand and I wonder why Nasarawa state was excluded from the states where state of emergency was declared.It is glaring that the Governor isnt capable any longer.
I don't think so.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Inik(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
WIZGUY69: * runing to chief sweetus man shun in banana iceland!!* cool
There is no space there o, girls with big brest and ice cream laps have occupied the whole mansion
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Inik(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Its high time these fulani herdsmen are silenced. They have constituted a major nuisance in the whole country. The federal government needs to place a ban on their pastoral grazing system of cattle rearing. Controlled rangeland pastures should be established and given to them. These guys are getting military gear and weapons from various leakages and saboteurs in the army, the sources of the leakage needs to be identified and blocked.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by chizel: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Welldone,as long as na only northerners were the casualties,no shaking.baboons
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by born2fuckpussy: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
We should put an end to cattle rearing in Nigeria. Even hunger wan kill, make the tin kill or lincence to rear cattle,place of rearing and everything that constitute It should be place in orderly manner, fulani hausaman all na same Cow brain

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
gbadexy: I see a pattern here. The same manner in which jos killings happen with fulani herdsmen dressed in military fatigue, armed with sophisticated weapons and all well coordinated.
It seems there is a grand plot by the northerners here. I always wonder how it would be possible for a large group of armed fulanis to move about in large number at night without being challenged and if there are camps in the north where they are kited and trained.
I don't see this as a spontaneous random act of revenge but a well coordinated force with proper strategy and operational plan implemented.
The northerners are aware of something we don't know and I think other groups in the country should start getting themselves organized and prepared in all ramifications so as not to be caught sleeping.
don't mind them.they think we are babies.someone somewhere has a plan to rubbish Nigeria.when they are done with the north,they'll move closer to this place and try their hands here.after which if they succeed,they instil their own type of government to do as they please.but I'm sure the sky will turn red before they can achieve their mission.the sun will fall from the sky before their evil plans will come to pass.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Cupid4(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
I used to wonder where all their proceeds from livestock sales go to, now i realized they are on arms and ammunitions

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by donPhill(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Annie2gud: Mayb these foolanix are the AVENGERs of those police Men and sss operatives killed by those eggon and omBATse fifo.karma they say is a silent Bi*ch.mayb why Baba@the GObE was busy consultin...the foolanix were busy killin.
u re stupid!......d fulani men did not even near eggon nor ombatse......they dealt with the agatu!!
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Henrypraise: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Its high time we stopped casting blame on tribal, religious and political groups and start tinkin abt wat cud av bin done to avert disaster n genocide such as dis. Enough of askin why and who, let address how to avert.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Gudiza(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Damn. undecided
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by donPhill(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
thats what ombatse boys need na...they will soon bring thier ak49 (cutlass)....one slice=die flat!!
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Policewoman(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Something is wrong somewhere. This may be a retaliation for something.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by franchizy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
fittty: This north ehn! Smh

Which North again. Thought Nasarawa is in South East, be sure b4 u comment pls
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Policewoman(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
franchizy:

Which North again. Thought Nasarawa is in South East, shocked shocked shocked be sure b4 u comment pls
Bros have you eaten today

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Ironi: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerians and their appetite for killing, na wao.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by lonelydora: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
From Plateau, it's now in Nasarawa we hear this kind of news...... God please quicken your footsteps and come and help this country called Nigeria.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by successking: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
The Governor of Nasarawa State should control his people or prepare for exit.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
gtrust:

I think it's all lack of knowledge on the Fulanis.

There are many modern methods of grazing that do not interfer with people's land and crops.
There's alot of land for everybody and I feel bad when people die because of 'land'!

An Example: (more research and adaptation is all they need) not AK47
Beef cattle are usually kept in one of two systems. On more ‘extensive’ grazing-based farms, animals are mainly kept in fields and may be housed for part of the year. It is these grazing systems that have helped to shape the landscape in many parts of the UK. Beef cattle can also be kept in more ‘intensive’ indoor systems where, in some cases, they may be housed throughout their lives.There are three main methods beef production:

Suckled calf production
This is where calves are reared by their mothers until they are weaned at around six to eight months of age and then fattened ready for slaughter elsewhere.

Finishing systems
These are where animals are fed a diet to get them ready for slaughter.

Store production
Where young animals are grown quite slowly using relatively inexpensive home-grown crops.

[size=16pt]FULANI ARE FREE PEOPLES! THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT FOR THEIR BELOVED CATTLE TO BE IMPRISONED IN INTENSIVE SHEDS!

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS FOR NIGERIAN GOVT TO PROVIDE NEW TRAN-SAHARAN GRAZING ROUTE IN COLLABORATION WITH NEIGHBOURING NATIONS, WITH AMPLE GRAZING! [/size]
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Eazeee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Those of u asking d where about of OMBATSE need 2 get informed. OMBATSE does not make somebody's business their business. They only retaliate or attack back those that attack d EGGON ethnic group whether its fulani or whatever. Rukubi is mostly occupied by d Agatu ethnic group even though u still hav some Eggons & Tiv tribes in d village. When d Ombatse attacked d Fulanis n their host d Gwandara tribe of d governor, he took offence n hence decided 2 use d Police n SSS to wipe them out of which d rest is history. In this case, Ombatse can only watch
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by dougivilla(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
franchizy:

Which North again. Thought Nasarawa is in South East, be sure b4 u comment pls
You need a change of drungs. Typhoid medication is no longer effective! Smh

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Decryptor(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
alala dakosta:

Lol, u so smart.u know what i did their? i book that space,but am not using ur MTN or saka whatever,am using xfinity from comcast. cool
Why did you book the space? Will Seun pay you?
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by ksam(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
The best way to stop all this killing is to make western education a must,,it my take but it will surely work....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos / WANDE Militant Group Vows To Disrupt 2019 General Elections / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.