Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto (883 Views)

Your Favorite Anime Or Manga Villian? / Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? / Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by itachi(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2008
it is possible that Madara will Turn Sasuke against Konoha hence Uchiha sasuke will become the final villian in the Naruto universe. Why? in part I when team 7 was first formd sasuke's abitions were to kill Uchiha itachi and revive his clan with Madara Now revealin the killin of the uchiha clan was ordered by the 3rd, it will shift sasuke's hatred towards Konoha.
Re: Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 07, 2008
Dude, thats probably what will happen. Right now Sasuke is traumatized by listening to Madara and hearing his story. The fact that Itachi was actually the victim of everything makes him even angrier cry His brother was a fine shinobi who had a dark secret, which is now being brought out to the light. I believe right after this encounter, Sasuke will be invited to join the Akatsuki. After this, they will definitely attempt to get the 9-Tails which might end up in another Sasuke vs Naruto encounter. Things just get better and better. Konoha is in deep shit now.
Re: Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by pein(m): 5:00am On May 08, 2008
Even if that idiot sasuke joins akatsuki there's definitely no way he'll be sent to go retrieve the nine tails.naruto always hold back when up against sasuke because he belives he can save him,while the fool wants to kill naruto.Pain is the one being sent to get the nine tails(already done by madara) and sasuke against konoha?!!if he goes alone then he's one dead mofo and true to form beong an idiot he'll probably fall for madara's taunts.
Re: Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by itachi(m): 4:56am On Jun 01, 2008
i think what you mean to say is that any mofo in Konoha that stands up against sasuke is toast especailly naruto. Sasuke is the 2nd uchiha to gain flawless mangekyo. pls think about it .His itachi given ability is bad enof you dont want to even think about his new sharigan. i dont really like the uchihas but Naruto is in deep deep shit. i think sasuke first point of duty is to kill Danzo. somehow i also suspect sasuke is goin to also kill kakashi it only then Naruto will realize that sasuke can not be saved
Re: Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by pein(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2008
itachi:

i think what you mean to say is that any mofo in Konoha that stands up against sasuke is toast especailly naruto. Sasuke is the 2nd uchiha to gain flawless mangekyo. please think about it .His itachi given ability is bad enof you don't want to even think about his new sharigan. i don't really like the uchihas but Naruto is in deep deep shit. i think sasuke first point of duty is to kill Danzo. somehow i also suspect sasuke is goin to also kill kakashi it only then Naruto will realize that sasuke can not be saved
no, what i mean is if he ever goes 'im so powerful cuz ive got eternal mangekyou sharingan and im on my way to konoha' HE is one dead mofo!!.think about it.evryone seems to forget Tsunade is hokage,Gai WILL Bleep up sasuke arse hard,so i dnt see a problem with that.imagine sasuke, karin, suigetsu and the other freaky dude going up against kakashi, gai, rock lee,tsunade,gaara,sakura ,neji,shikamaru,chouji,danzou etc in a kind of ninja world war,sasuke and his stupid group would lose hard,thats why they have madara as he's probably the only one who has enuf skill and experience to take on them guys.
having a unique power deosnt make u better than everybody else,its hw u use it and the stupid little prick just got it,even if he trained for the next 10 years,he'll be going up against 2 byakugan users,2 taijustu users(one with vast experience fighting against genjutsu) and so on,so bliv me without proper planning HE IS ONE DEAD MOFO!!!!
Re: Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto by samir101ng(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hmmm

Comrade Pein, i salute una. Thats a good analysis. I concur.

(1) (Reply)

*** Gold Myn*** / Any Nigerian Or Intl Movie Producer In Nairaland? / I'm Too Old To Play Mr Bean Again: Rowan Atkinson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.