Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) (18904 Views)

Best Anime/manga Villian / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / Your Favorite Anime Or Manga Villian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by dansmith1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2006
Well so far my favourite super hero is Iron Man from the Avengers, and my favourite villian will have to be smith from the Matrix or Dr. Doom.

Come on who's your favourite!!!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2006
Hmmmm don't have like an ultimate favorite because i love alot of superheroes but if i had to choose one it would be 'The Dark Knight' (Batman) grin grin (love LOBO too cheesy cheesy) or should i go with the X-men lol and as for villian gosh i love mr smith too and Riddler and Venom or Carnage or lol yeah i like alot of villians. Plz let's not pick only one pretty plz grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by dansmith1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2006
Yeah, i guess more than one favourite superhero/ villian is allowed, why not,
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by tunit38: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2006
super hero has to be wolverine for sho!!!!! am also down for venom, i really hope they'll feature him soon in the spiderman movies.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 4:08am On Sep 12, 2006
Yeah venom is tight, don't worry he's gonna be in the next spidey movie
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by ikamefa(f): 4:12am On Sep 12, 2006
chicken little " grin "

runs away from thread
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2006
laughing ma friggin butt off @ Ikamefa
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Txlonghorn(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2006
Hey iice what ever happened to your friend Josboy ?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 4:17am On Sep 12, 2006
He's alright, school's in session again so he's kindda busy. He got banned indefinitely angry angry
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Txlonghorn(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2006
LoL,that's sad.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2006
Yeah, but its all good, not the end of the world lol
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Txlonghorn(m): 4:21am On Sep 12, 2006
Very true,
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Awo4(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2006
cool
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Awo4(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2006
My favourite super hero is good ol' Spidey! Well, for a villain I'd say Catwoman (The batman version) Meeeoooow!!!!  wink
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by moondust(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hero- wolverine
Villian-Joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by krs2(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2007
My favourite super hero is SPONGE BOB and my favuorite villain is I R BABOON

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2007
my favourite hero would be Guy gardner or Man hunter and my favourite villian would be onslaught
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
superman

joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by missojugo(f): 2:26am On Jul 23, 2007
The rock - as Mathayus the Scorpion King,  Hot Hot Hot

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by bulous(f): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
well my super heroe remains ClarK Kent (Superman). even had to dream there was a crisis and I went all out looking for him. I woke up feeeling very foolish. as for villain, I dont any
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hero:Still Super man
Villian: Joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by gbenga9ja(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
My Super Super hero is Tom Wellings as "Clark kent" in Smallville and my favourite villain is Michael Rosenbaum as "Lex Luthor" in Smallville as well.

I'm in so much love with that series of Superman (Smallville), I even have the DVD of all the Seasons except season 6, which is still on and they ain't pirated, its as clear as watching a movie in the Cinema.
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by kissobehi(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
My favourite super hero is Jesus Christ, could a villain be as despised as Satan?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Configur(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
ma favourite hero is spiderman.since i be pikin na im i don lyk am.after watching da 1st movie in 2002,i con craze patapata for d movie so much dat i watchd it till it scratched n bought a new one!!.i've got spidey1,2,3.! d guy dat acted spidey did it so well i tink he deserves a grammy!?!! (abi na oscar!!)funny enough spiderman is ma favourite movie of all tyme. FAvourite villian(s)-green goblin,doc octopus,sandman,venom,hobgoblin,satan!!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by sisisisi(f): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2007
My Super Super hero is Tom Wellings as "Clark kent" in Smallville and my favourite villain is Michael Rosenbaum as "Lex Luthor" in Smallville as well.

I'm in so much love with that series of Superman (Smallville), I even have the DVD of all the Seasons except season 6, which is still on and they ain't pirated, its as clear as watching a movie in the Cinema.

I second that.Smallville simply rocks.And oh,I already watched all of season 6 here free of charge.All you need is a fast internet connection.Its got other cool shows too

www.tv-video.net
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Outbreed(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2007
My favorite superhero is "The Punisher" because he's not really super at all, he's just a guy with a bunch of guns. I wanted to be him when I was little. I also liked "The Silver Surfer" a lot too but I think that's just because of his look.

My favorite villain is Venom. Venom and The Punisher would blur the line between good and evil frequently. I liked that, because it made them seem real.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
Super man is the man

Joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by vescucci(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2007
I don't know why it took me so long to post a view here

My favorite super hero would have been Wolverine, but when I think of good ol' spidey I have a re-think, tis very hard to choose, plus i have to merge movie versions and comic book version together to make a choice

Favorite villain of all time is simple in choosing because of a single criteria; you wouldn't be a good villain (good villain?) if you sucked at your job and got killed by the good guy, and of course you'd have to be pure freaking evil, so who's the bad guy we all know who never really got his ass whooped and always manages to get away? y'all guessed it, Dr. Evil

I'll bet you fellows wanna smack me for the anti-climax, sorry, lol!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2007
vescucci na you sabi o! my main man is still Super man because the guy is just simply SUPER in everything. As for the Vallian Joker is the man because he is too crafty.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by icezik1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
The best Superhero's are between Batman And Spiderman due them being realistic and kickass at the same time.

Villain will probably be between Ras Al Ghul and Doctor Doom.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
SUPERMAN IS THE MAN
JOKER BAD ASS
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by BABEELOVE(f): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2007
Any of the JAMES BONDs!!!! Any day for hero!!! cool

Robert Di Nero---any day for Villian---------Especially in "Cape Fear"!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Full Version Of FAST&FURIOUS7.. / Opinion: My 1001 Problems With Nollywood By Sanchez01 / Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.