Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants (16484 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Policewoman(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Princess tosin: I will represent nigeria for the miss world.thank you
You just join Nairaland yesterday and you wan contest miss world. Oya na.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by echibuzor: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why the Bleep! did a MOD put a 2008 post on the frontpage in 2013? Someone is smoking rat dungs somewhere...
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
echibuzor: Why the Bleep! did a MOD put a 2008 post on the frontpage in 2013? Someone is smoking rat dungs somewhere...

olodo
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by DICKtator: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
How would BLOKKOS HAREM AND AL-QUADHER be able to w.aaank off if this is removed? What would now happen to the vast amount of vaselines they bought in earnest preparation of this prestigious part of the event?
They are still recovering from the killing of their BLOKKOS HAREM members now this?
Kudos to GEJ............
Ride on....................
Nice strategy..............
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Policewoman(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ok.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by DICKtator: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
echibuzor: Why the Bleep! did a MOD put a 2008 post on the frontpage in 2013? Someone is smoking rat dungs somewhere...

Dude, STOP SMOKING RAT DUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by lat4real: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: Ok.
June 8th not 2008
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Stormborn: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Now i wont watch the show again cus i won't see my sexy bikini babes
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by vislabraye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why did they take it dere in de first place?
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Them fit wear burquini instead of bikini
The Islamic alternative grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by originaldave: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=gluv01]I like Muslims with their strict abiding laws...
If it were Christians, we wouldn't fight to protect our religion and please God. We all leave everything to God.

And I don't mean by carrying out threats or being overly physical, a more subtle approach will do.
Nice one @the post. They respect every religion[/quotlpease quitely live christianity for islam sinse you like it so much,we the christians undstand our religion and can neva compare it wit any religion.we refuse to fight for our GOD,AND stil refuse to george anybodis life styl,ur a disgrace to christendom>..>>.>>.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: Ok.

Officer Ngozi, you wouldn't look half bad in a bikini.
Pesin dey toast you sef 4 dat naija? cheesy
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by ekubear1: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
The solution is to just not have any of these things in muslim countries.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dats gud with such development.

So now they won't be wearing bikini, will they be N A K E D.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Moji12(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
No bikini,ehn no prob as long as dey are not covering dere facees,but wait oooooo,why were dy punished now embarassed hu asked dem to raise dere hands. Oga oooo
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Uceegal: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^ Funny pix,is dis 4 real?
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
gluv01: I like Muslims with their strict abiding laws...
If it were Christians, we wouldn't fight to protect our religion and please God. We all leave everything to God.

And I don't mean by carrying out threats or being overly physical, a more subtle approach will do.
Nice one @the post. They respect every religion
its not too late for you to divert to muslim.......
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by originaldave: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2013

anuofia'you think from your anus.tufiakwaaaaaa.."abeg no hide my post again",
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by AbuMikey(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by deols(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
that is a good development.

we will find our ways back to our root eventually

1 Like

Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by deols(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
babyosisi:
Them fit wear burquini instead of bikini
The Islamic alternative grin grin

not a bad idea.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols: that is a good development.

we will find our ways back to our root eventually

Mashallah...Allah is great.

So do you go to the beach during the summer? Imagine the heat and the coverup...Allah!
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
they said the indonesian clerics have called for their cancellation, yet they still carried the competition there, na by force?? Can't they take it to another tolerating country.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
I've been watching that woman that owns the Miss World pageant and it seems she likes money very much. She goes where the money is. That was how she hosted the Miss World in China for many years in a stretch instead of moving it round the world. As a matter of fact, i even prefer the Miss Universe pageant because it's more classy.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by oliidell(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gluv01: I like Muslims with their strict abiding laws...

Nice one @the post. They respect every religion.
Nwanyi oma, Christians got strong religious values too. But we let our God fight for us, it shouldn't be the other way round.Xtian Men of God speak out all the time. Put ear 4 ground, u go hear.
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
booqee: they said the indonesian clerics have called for their cancellation, yet they still carried the competition there, na by force?? Can't they take it to another tolerating country.

Before you know it now,heads will start rolling in Zamfara and Tudun wada
Let them move it now now o
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by originaldave: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2013

look at you thAT wants to fight for GOD!!! HE DAT IS FREE OF SIN SHOULD CAST THE STONE!and wot hapend next they all flew away livn there stones on d ground and the son of man said WOMAN GO HOME AND SIN NO MORE>......,HOW DARE YOU THOINK YOU CAN FIGHT FOR GOD!pls have tym to study your bible
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by deols(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Mashallah...Allah is great.

So do you go to the beach during the summer? Imagine the heat and the coverup...Allah!

no. I dont go to the beach. I use private swimming pools.

1 Like

Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols:

no. I dont go to the beach. I use private swimming pools.

My sister, you're missing the fun

Come, I'll take you to Daytona Beach....holla @ your sister
Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by deols(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
So, many of you are at gluv01's throat because she spoke the truth.

na wah

If only everyone can be like Muslims and shun immorality like us and or just listen to what Bill Cosby said,
https://www.nairaland.com/1320186/bill-cosby-should-all-more

the world would be a better place

2 Likes

Re: No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants by deols(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My sister, you're missing the fun

Come, I'll take you to Daytona Beach....holla @ your sister

lol. I know it is fun but I can't miss what I never had. Perhaps, there are other ways to have fun. holla @ me when it is halal wink smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dressing Tips For Overweight Women / Who Knows About Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula And Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula / Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.