Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria (1245 Views)

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Environer: 1:34am On Jun 08, 2013
BARBARIC!! 25year old boy kills mother and two sister
Posted on June 7, 2013
the deceased with terrorist son

the deceased with terrorist son

Residents of Gusau metropolis in Zamfara State were shocked recently after the swollen corpse of one of their neighbours and two of her daughters were found dumped inside a nearby dam in the area. More shocking was the suspicion that mother and daughters were killed by their on blood, 25-year-old Kamal Yusuf Aliyu. The suspect who is presently in police net has reportedly given reasons why he killed his mother and younger sisters.

Narrating the circumstances that led to the ugly incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in Zamfara State, DSP Lawal Abdullahi said that the command started by investigating a case of criminal conspiracy, armed robbery and culpable homicide initially reported by a good Samaritan as a case of sudden and unnatural death (SUD).

According to him, “The good Samaritan, on May 29, 2013 had reported to the Police that a female corpse was sighted floating in the water Board Dam in Gusau metropolis, Zamfara State. When the corpse was removed to Federal Medical Center, Gusau for postmortem examination, deep cuts and injuries were discovered all over the body of the corpse. A case of Culpable Homicide was being established.

In the afternoon of May 30 2013, relations of the deceased came to Gusau Central Police Station and reported a case of missing person. Their relation, Hajiya Hafsat, was not seen for the past 48 hours, and that her mobile phone was not going through. They were taken to the Public Mortuary where they identified the said corpse as their missing sister.

A Police team led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) went to the house of the deceased but met it under lock and key. It was forced open and on entry, blood stains were seen all over the room. Her clothes, money and valuables were ransacked by the perpetrators.

The deceased’s car was not seen in the house, but her son’s car was seen inside the compound with blood stains. The car booth was searched and pillow cases, bed sheets soaked with blood were recovered. The discovery reaffirmed Police’s suspicion on a case of culpable homicide coupled with the testimony of the deceased relations that her son who is now the prime suspect has been threatening to kill her if she fails to give him money.

The relations also reported to the Police that, two of the deceased little daughters aged between 11 and 9 years, living together in the same house, were equally not seen. The Police now suspected that the assailants may have killed the two girls and dumped their bodies in the water where the mother’s body was recovered. The Police then went to the river side where the first corpse was recovered. Fortunately, the two corpses were recovered, one with cuts all over her body while the other was slaughtered,”

Police also informed Crime Guard that the prime suspect, Kamal Yusuf Aliyu (25), who is the deceased biological son, has been out of school because of his bad habit and following Police investigation, the prime suspect was arrested in Kaduna with his mother’s (deceased) car.

Some valuables and cash belonging to the deceased were also recovered. It was learnt that Kamal has confessed to the Police and has mentioned the names of his accomplices as Armaya’u Yusuf, 24, and Caleb Humphrey, 25. Both are in police custody.

The Zamfara State Commissioner of Police, Akilu Usman Gwary has assured members of the public that no stone would be left unturned to fish out the remaining culprits that were at large soonest. “The suspect’s action is unfortunate and highly barbaric and definitely they will face the full wrath of the law,” the CP said.

http://graciousgracegardens./2013/06/07/barbaric-25year-old-boy-kills-mother-and-two-sister/
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Dreal1247: 2:53am On Jun 08, 2013
What is this life turning to? May God see us through. Rip to the dead ones.
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Where is d good news?

I tot boko haram has surrendered
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by donMecuzy: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2013
Lol
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2013
I'm sure this can happen anywhere in the country

Whether East West North or South

If you search well you would see worse news from your own region
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2013
i knew there was something fishy when i saw the sarcastic title...
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by igbeke: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: I'm sure this can happen anywhere in the country

so wat point hav u just made here?
d fact dat it cud happen anywhere is not enof reason to exonerate an inglorious son of illegitimacy.
d rate at wich news of brutality is emanating frm Northern Nig dis days is worrisome.
i hope d law will take its course.
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2013
What's good about this news I was expecting to see something that goes thus, "Boko Haram Sponsor Gen M.B Has Been ......."
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2013
igbeke:
so wat point hav u just made here?
d fact dat it cud happen anywhere is not enof reason to exonerate an inglorious son of illegitimacy.
d rate at wich news of brutality is emanating frm Northern Nig dis days is worrisome.
i hope d law will take its course.

Point is that instead of rejoicing about bad things happening elsewhere maybe you should rid your own villages of these evil acts first

Like they say remove the log in your own eyes before worrying about the speck in someone elses
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by igbeke: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Point is that instead of rejoicing about bad things happening elsewhere maybe you should rid your own villages of these evil acts first

Like they say remove the log in your own eyes before worrying about the speck in someone elses
when issues such as dis are raised on dis forum, dey are meant to alert us of d calous activities happening in some parrs of our country. so it is expected we shud all unequivocally condemn such act, irrespective of where it emanates frm.
And dis is not to say we r rejoicing over d calamity dat befalls d victims.
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by igbeke: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Caseless: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: I'm sure this can happen anywhere in the country

dont mind that kangaroo of a poster! He thinks obliquely. I knw somethin like this happen in developed countries too...so wat's da 'goodnews ' about north d op used as his caption?
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by igbeke: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by igbeke: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
caseless: dont mind that kangaroo of a poster! He thinks obliquely. I knw somethin like this happen in developed countries too...so wat's da 'goodnews ' about north d op used as his caption?
u can now see what i meant. instead of us joining forces together to condemn evil, irrespective of where it is happening; u r here apportioning irrelevant blames to urselves.
its hightime we outgrew dis uncivilize attitude.
YOU ARE WELCOME!
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by edoyad(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
And here's our problem: If someone who isn't under the influence of any drug can come here and post this as good news, tell me why another youth from some whereelse wont drive a car full of explosives straight into a motor park before detonating, and justify his actions as God's wish.
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
the mindset of this Op and his co travellers are the main reason. I pick up the igbo bashing hobby. in every tribe and race there are bad and good people likewise every tribe and race has it own strength and weakness. but the average igbo man wanna make us believe he and his kinsmen are superhumans. when in actual sense they are not different from the rest of the world.
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by Caseless: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
igbeke:
u can now see what i meant. instead of us joining forces together to condemn evil, irrespective of where it is happening; u r here apportioning irrelevant blames to urselves.
its hightime we outgrew dis uncivilize attitude.
YOU ARE WELCOME!
spot-on! U can now see why this country is held in-situ in the negetive sense. So much stereotypes and preconcieved not about certain pple or tribe is what we knw how to do best. Welcome!
Re: More ''good News'' From Northern Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Recovers Stolen Millions From Ex-ministers / An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. / Capitalism : The Most Lethal Ideology Man Has Ever Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.