Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Ur Advice (555 Views)

Divorcing...need Ur Advice Desperately / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by haryor1986(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Suddenly my father started to hate my fiancee, d prob s dat my father was not responsible @ all, he usually abuse and try to beat my mother in her presence cos my have drinks, havin cumcubine, even drinks beer in our neighbourhood. D issue s dat my fiancee had knew everytin goin on in our family but still says he love me so much. My dad has threaten her on phone so much to leave me alone. Cos she s knw hw irresponbile my father was.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by biolabee(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Have you asked why their is beef
Are you sure ermmm... She is not an ex-concubi... lipsrsealed

If you are sure there is no problem and you love her, carry on with your life
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by olawale005(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Something must definitely be wrong, pls wise up. Your dad can For no reason hate ur fiancé. It's either a friend of ur dad do that girl or your dad. But u can't be certain u only need to open ur eye and never be drive away with the so call LOVE. Believe me it only exist in the dream
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by 299: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2013
No matter how irresponsible your dad is..., he can never wish you bad. Something must've gone down between those two. Your dad may have seen her somewhere and knows she's not good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Night The Best Time For The Use Of Insecticide? / Abandoned 3 Week Old Baby Rescued / Lagos Parents,lagos Children ,who Or What The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.