Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater (26777 Views)

See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / Man Who Survived ISIS Brutal Killings By A Narrow Miss Of Bullet Tells His Story / EXECUTED TWICE: Man Who Survived Execution Will Be Hanged Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by rodeo0070(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
Can't wait to watch the re-enactment on Discovery Channels "Daring Rescue"
I'd prefer "I shouldn't be alive"...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by leksgcfr(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Another Jonah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by martyns303(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
bloggernaija: It is unbelievable that South Africans had to come to nigeria to do a rescue.GIANT OF AFRICA INDEED
If I read the statement correctly it says "off the coast of Nigeria" and if that means what am thinking, then technically it didn't happen in Nigerian territory. And am sure u can't operate a rescue mission without the aid of the local authority.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by 360command: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na can drink the guy dey drink for survival as d can drink dey float for water.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
yuzedo: This man isn't lucky that he managed to survive in an air bubble, the fortuitous part of this encounter is the fact that professionals rescued him who know about nitrogen bla bla and took him to surface in a decompression suit. Nigga woulda survived 2days under water and kaputted immediately upon rescue if some local ijaw fishermen discovered him first... Education good o!
dude get outta my head.you took that right out of my mouth grin
Man is he lucky!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tinyemeka: Lord have mercy! I feel like crying with him. sad
E be like say you get excess water for ya eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by kwajahafiz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
kponke denge: He shuld represent nigeria in swimming in d next olympics. We can't aford 2 waste such talent. angry angry angry
he wasnt swimming.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by ichidodo: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
yuzedo: This man isn't lucky that he managed to survive in an air bubble, the fortuitous part of this encounter is the fact that professionals rescued him who know about nitrogen bla bla and took him to surface in a decompression suit. Nigga woulda survived 2days under water and kaputted immediately upon rescue if some local ijaw fishermen discovered him first... Education good o!
Mehn those guys came equipped o.Decompression suit?! I thought those things havent been invented yet.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by kwajahafiz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
kponke denge: He shuld represent nigeria in swimming in d next olympics. We can't aford 2 waste such talent. angry angry angry
He wasnt swimming. u might want to reread the article, see if you can understand it.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
I don't believe!!!!
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tinyemeka: Lord have mercy! I feel like crying with him. sad
Dude, dem don rescue the guy already now. I com dey pity u... Cry on ya own if cry dey hungry u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by dedons: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
If u see papi water

neva neva run away
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by MistadeRegal(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
GOD SAVES
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by kwajahafiz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji: The man has escaped death on several fronts. He escaped drowning, was not killed by wild sea creatures, he did not die of changes in gases and pressure underwater and perhaps most importantly, he did not die from the lack of knowledge of his rescuers. Believe it or not, he could have exploded if brought out of the water without being decompressed. Yeah! I said it , it is possible for a human being to explode without a bomb.
ur stating what was already explained in the report....how are u the one that said it?. lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by tegamans: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
THIS GUY IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND NEIGHBOR HERE IN WARRI , HE WAS A COOK ON THE TUG BOAT. I THANK GOD HE MADE IT OUT ALIVE . WE ARE ORGANIZING A THANKSGIVING SERVICE FOR HIM TOMORROW .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by hardbody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

They did not come to Nigerian waters to rescue anybody they where within the sinking site and responded as any responsible mariner would to an S.O.S. message.
They had both the man power and equipment and the effort would also have served as further training and experience to the crew.

Finally, You are daft.

That's all.

God bless you sir. You were mild in response to that eediot but I will leave it at that. Some people with leprous fingers just pound off their keyboard to remain relevant and be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by maja01: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
bloggernaija: It is unbelievable that South Africans had to come to nigeria to do a rescue.GIANT OF AFRICA INDEED

U̶̲̥̅̊ pass jamb??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by ManTiger(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
There is nothing spectangular here, afterall you survival for weeks when your Yamaha Ski-Jet crashed somewhere around your Banana Ice Land Manshun, You later rescued yourself when the SOS team announced that your big manshun will be auctioned and knowing fully that Muki will advicing Seun to bid heavily.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by papaejima1: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bros what's the name of your blog?

I need to warn every right thinking person to steer clear of everything that has to do with you.

You are really daft!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Willgates(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
niccur the news read "off the coast of Nigeria" now i will start explaining such an elementary sentence 2dis old man!
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by mystique18(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
asyd d science brouhaha...oluwa wuz strongly involved in keepin him alive.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Expsbterror(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
What a survival.. So admire d will to survive.. He's our new "pi" from d movie life of pie on dat he ddnt hv a company of an untamed tiger. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by creativemusic: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by agitator: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
martyns303:
If I read the statement correctly it says "off the coast of Nigeria" and if that means what am thinking, then technically it didn't happen in Nigerian territory. And am sure u can't operate a rescue mission without the aid of the local authority.

Thank God for his life.

Even if it happened within the territorial waters of Nigeria, all ships/seamen respond to distress calls (SOS) from other ships. It's Golden Maritime Rule.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by bknight: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
You call it luck,,,I call it miracle...dazzall!
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by BarryX(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
There was this myth that Ijaw Fishermen do weave basket deep inside the river or ocean as the case may be for weeks non-stop probably breathing with human gills. Don't know how true that is!
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by akinmusi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: U don finish the guy u no pity am at all na so some of them go rush to comment without understanding what they read. he is a blogger I de imagine the amount of daftness on his blog

The dude is not worth being a blogger. Some of them are into it for the money sake. No passion at all.

By the work, I am happy for the feat of the divers.

For the guy who got rescued, he should continue giving God the glory.

Thanks.

I hope this bot won't ban me again, Oga Seun?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by edoyad(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
papaejima1:
Thank God for his life and rescue.
But,Oh Mehn, It would be really classical to have seen the expression on the face of the diver when he was grabbed by a supposedly dead man.

Chai, the typical Naija diver for let out one big shout, turn around and take off to the surface without his helmet
grin grin grin grin

What would you have done, probably shat in the Ocean? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
I know d guy dat survived! Was wit him abt 2weeks b4 dey went offshore! When he was rescued, d guy had fish bites on his back cos his body was so soft from prolonged exposure to water.

Thank God 4 his life and RIP to d other sailors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by nairalad: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2013

^
No offence please. Are you Yuzedo the Banana 'Eyeland' millionaire?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by edoyad(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
wise_many2k: I know d guy dat survived! Was wit him abt 2weeks b4 dey went offshore! When he was rescued, d guy had fish bites on his back cos his body was so soft from prolonged exposure to water.

Thank God 4 his life and RIP to d other sailors

Good lord are you serious? You mean Fish were trying to eat him alive? I will never spare fish in any meal I have from henceforth angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by akinmusi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
nairalad:

^
No offence please. Are you Yuzedo the Banana 'Eyeland' millionaire?

Please is there something you like about Yuzebo?

He too get mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.