Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bomb Defused In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Defused In Imo (17012 Views)

Time Bomb Defused At Sacred Heart Cath. Church Apapa Lagos???? / False News Alert, No Bomb Defused In Owerri, Imo State / Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yes, a bomb was detonated in Imo today and i was a live witness of the event. Sorry I couldn't take pictures because I wanted to avoid trouble as everyone was suspicious of each other.....and the SSS, anti bomb, soldiers from 34 atillery brigade Obinze were on ground...........Standby for update.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Update......
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Are you serious?
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Chubhie: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
My Ala Owerri! Where is the location?Stay save OP.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls dont mind them. False information.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chubhie: My Ala Owerri! Where is the location?Stay save OP.
Umuoma Nekede, behind Police post.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by angelTI(f): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thank God another tragedy was averted
#someone should pls tel BH boiz dey av lost
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
angel TI: Thank God another tragedy was averted
#someone should pls tel BH boiz dey av lost
Hmmmmm, I just remembered now that Imo state was on the list of states US recently warned their citizens to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by OurYansh: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
I hope PDP elements aren't trying to destabilize Imo state....

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by hiuser(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Are you serious? For.. :-XAre you serious? For..
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by hiuser(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Are you serious? For.. :-XAre you serious? For..it disembaaa gleess! Your head!
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by brownlord: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na the sit at home order, no quams

Mean while only in Nigeria bomb making factory is more than pure water factory

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why are they hausa running to the barrack, lol. They get luck say owerri na gentleman city if na Aba (town wey everybody dey vex cause of T.A orji) dem just hear say a bomb was discovered they wont even try to confirm before they start their killing tour of ndi hausa.

Thank God it didnt explode otherwise it would have turned to another thing, though nothing might happen in owerri but Aba and Onitsha aint gonna hear sorry.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by gbanikiti(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
222Martins: Hmmmmm, I just remembered now that Imo state was on the list of states US recently warned their citizens to avoid.
for this silly comment of yours, i hereby say that your story is false!

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
222Martins: Hmmmmm, I just remembered now that Imo state was on the list of states US recently warned their citizens to avoid.
you just falsified your claim with this post

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Gboliwe: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
How would a bomb within nekede affect futo or training school? Do u knw the distance? Was it a nuclear missile?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
sheyie2007: you just falsified your claim with this post
That is your own cup of tea.....I have nothing to prove to you and I have nothing to gain by dropping false info. Please if you have anybody in Owerri or Nekede, call them to confirm. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
gboss4sure: Why are they hausa running to the barrack, lol.
They were running to avoid being tagged Boko Haram and lynched. Also, today is the sit at home Massob day, so i guess they must have been on high priority alert, waiting for any eventuality.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 222Martins(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gboliwe: How would a bomb within nekede affect futo or training school? Do u knw the distance? Was it a nuclear missile?
LOL.....I said the bomb was discovered in a shop behind police post.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by jjcbuthot: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
You can see Igbos keeping bombs here and there?
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by tempest01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
all these abokis are boko haram time bombs waiting to explode.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by hurricaneChris: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bro ur just d only one with this info ooo. Am in Owerri now. And I drove passed nekede junction on my way bak frm d airport.

I haven't heard of this up till now
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by SailorXY: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
& you couldn't take a single picture?? Na wa for thee o undecided
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thank God that nobody was hurt.

This addictive "Game Of Thrones" won't let me comment for days...

Good riddance to awkward moments I guess.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
I really hope this is not true, bomb for imo? God forbid
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by solomon111(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
If this news is true,then it means imo state may have just began reaping the fruits of unholy alliance with terrorists.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 99cent: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
No surprise there. The whole MASSOB organized sit-at-home was clearly a suspicious campaign. esp. since MASSOB is nothing short of a terrorist group trying to compete with Boko Haram.

222Martins: Okay, I was driving down to Nekede Owerri and I observed that the Hausas were running in the direction on the Army barracks.

there are more igbos in d north than there are hausas in d south. so igbos r playing with fire in this one.
things are getting interesting.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by IGBOSON1: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent: No surprise there. The whole MASSOB organized sit-at-home was clearly a suspicious campaign. esp. since MASSOB is nothing short of a terrorist group trying to compete with Boko Haram.

there are more igbos in d north than there are hausas in d south. so igbos r playing with fire in this one.
things are getting interesting.

^^^Care to throw more light on your accusation of MASSOB being a terrorist group giving the bloodthirsty bokites a run for their money?
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by 99cent: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
^^^^ well, MASSOB did vow to deal 'ruthlessly' with anyone who disobeys the 'sit-at-home' order. that one by itself was such a serious threat to the state that Igbo governors had to bring in police and soldiers. clearly, there was going to be trouble.
and now terrorist bomb explosions.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by amarilo: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Complete lie, hausa's are not in nekede or iheagwa(futo) so where did he see hausaa running. Iheagwa and nekede are some miles from about 20 to 30 minutes drive from owerri city where the hausas are.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by ikweremilitant: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
gboss4sure: Why are they hausa running to the barrack, lol. They get luck say owerri na gentleman city if na Aba (town wey everybody dey vex cause of T.A orji) dem just hear say a bomb was discovered they wont even try to confirm before they start their killing tour of ndi hausa.

Thank God it didnt explode otherwise it would have turned to another thing, though nothing might happen in owerri but Aba and Onitsha aint gonna hear sorry.
make d bomb blow fist na dat time u go no d difrnce btwn am coming nd is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief / Court Orders Kogi Government To Pay Civil Servant’s Salary / Edo 2020: Edith Isokpan Emerges AAC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.