Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? (13092 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / Who Has Ever Witnessed A Live Miracle ?? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
aglomar: l will go first. We were praying at the altar at the 2011 annual convention of the Redeemed Church. Suddenly the noise got louder, prompting me to interrupt my supplication only to observe that a cripple who was surrounded by some praying folks was trying to walk, though wobbly. With an amalgam of more prayers and words of encouragement, the guy whose leg was as thin as a rake began to walk.

ITS ONLY CHURCH MEMBERS WHO SEE THESE MIRACLES AND ITS ONLY IN CHURCHES THESE MIRACLES HAPPENS
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by OmerianConsult: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
sureteeboy: You guys just have to attend Deeper Life's monthly night of special miracles. May's edition was night of total breakthrough. The lame that walked, blind that saw are miracles I shouldn't be writing coz they are just too numerous
l used to watch it on satellite. Multitude of live miracles!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by slimyem: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omerian Consult: Lazarus rose from the dead and Jesus walked on water, so what is it about a limb growing? What is your religious inclination?
I don't believe in anything that defys the laws of nature.
Maybe I will when I see it live or I have a personal encounter.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes oh.I woke this morning.
My eyes . . .open and working,no appollo.
My nose . . .working,scent of my mama "ogiri okpei stew" prompted me out of bed.
My legs,hand,heart . . .working and OK.
No miracle pass dat wan.sleeping and waking everyday in perfect health.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
I see live miracles everyday,
2 see alone is a miracle
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by TheMan3: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
I was in a service one day in Christ Embassy when the owner of Econet gave his testimony of how he was healed of a heart condition in christ embassy healling school. When I heard him speak, a man of that status speaking of a miracle like that, you cannot but believe in miracles...

My personal experience; I had a growth on my left leg, it was quite painful. After I attended one night of bliss with pastor chris, the growth just broke off. Just like that. That was DEFINITELY a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
My son. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by badmeat(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Miracle?real or fake ones?I ve seen a lot of fake ones,sad
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by lomprico(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
cold:

grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin

Lol! Eediot!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Tijay90(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
I sleep...then wake up in a few hour's time...that's the biggest miracle I've ever seen...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Dewze(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
cold:

grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin

you did not mention the church tht organised this crusade.
Any church tht organises a crusade craves publicity. So my guy there at least shld have been videos of this event taking place live on that crusade ground. Dont tell me that the church out of modesty decided to keep the tape in their secret archive. That kind event na big selling point for any church today O!

Guy talk true.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by princeonx: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
stint:
i believe this is possible . but you dont sound serious . are you joking .? or for real. if you are joking , know that it isn't funny at all
Did you actually read what the guy said?
You believe someone born without arms started growing arm and full hands during prayer? Was/is the new hand that of a new born baby or automatically an adult hand since this person is a full grown person? Na wa oh! Nothing wey una no go believe in the name of miracle/church. As for me, I no believe this one even if I take my eyes see am!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
What is this? undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the meaning of miracle? It's an extraordinary occurrence that shatters the laws of cause and effect, that it is usually seen as supernatural. How then is rain falling or somebody breathing or the earth rotating a miracle? These are natural and everyday occurrences, they are not miracles.

So in essence u r sayn dat someone sleeping n not waking up is a miracle, a person sleeping n waking up paralyzed is a miracle because theses are extraordinary occurrences that r not normal. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
lomprico:

So in essence u r sayn dat someone sleeping n not waking up is a miracle, a person sleeping n waking up paralyzed is a miracle because theses are extraordinary occurrences that r not normal. Abi?
Did you even read the post I quoted? undecided undecided

And no, a miracle is something supernatural but wonderful.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by maclatunji: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My son. grin

That story you posted before has me confused. Is that really your son and are you male or female? I see the "f" beside your profile but it does not really match with that story.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Okijajuju: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
i am yet to see an amputee grow new arms or limbs..
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju: i am yet to see an amputee grow new arms or limbs..

Salamanders do. Maybe we should try and find out which god they worship.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by flyforall: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
MY LIFE
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
I haven't. A good miracle would be restoring the arm(s) or leg(s) of an amputee. It's unlikely to happen though.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by samkoro: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
I started believing in miracle when my causin,an SS( Sickler ) was healed and her genotype became AA after a test.I'm still watching her for signs of anaemia ,but none to date;after many years.I'm still surprised.

She was healed by Jehovah,through the name of his spiritual son Jesus Christ.It was in the synagogue Church of all Nations by his servant T.B Joshua.

I'm still confounded.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by 735i(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
There's this light skinned lady in my office (the of light skin that makes you want to throw up). She came into in the office one morning looking like a witch. She always looks hideous but that morning she look particularly ugly!!!
Na so she borrow Mary Kay run enter rest room oh. In about 15mins time she came out of the ladies looking transformed. I mean one could actually be tempted to look at her twice;
Omo!! thank God for Mary Kay oh! What happened that day in the ladies was a big miracle....as soon as she came out from the ladies; the crested horse on my original polo shirt bolted in fear!!!
Dats all!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju: i am yet to see an amputee grow new arms or limbs..
I've seen a shorter leg grow to the size of the other after prayer, close family person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
lomprico:
Lol! Eediot!
Grow some brain!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by ibukunobi: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
I challenge those of you saying you witnessed a miracle of someone without hand suddenly grow a hand during a crusade to post your evidence on this page. at least there must be a camera phone with you then. One day Nigeria will attain European status in civilization, then these generation of liars who exploit our people in the name of the ghost called Nigerian miracles will be story by then. if those story are true, why are we still waiting for GODS KINGDOM, why cant these people cure boko haram, why are we still using gun to fight boko haram? a word is enough for the wise. Satan act as agent of light. your Bible told you that. so why not do the right thing now and wait for God's greater miracle in paradise where the wicked will be completely annihilated
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by autumnflower(f): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
sanniemoe: As a muslim, there is no time for miracle in Islam... However prayer changes situation but ain nuffin like miracles in ma faith...

The quran is a miracle.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by autumnflower(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
What is this? undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the meaning of miracle? It's an extraordinary occurrence that shatters the laws of cause and effect, that it is usually seen as supernatural. How then is rain falling or somebody breathing or the earth rotating a miracle? These are natural and everyday occurrences, they are not miracles.

Can you make rain fall?
Can you caues the earth to rotate?
If not for the help and permission of a higher authority that allows you and every other person to breath, and can cause them not to, when ever He so chooses, can you say the air you breath is by ur power?
Miracle is something that is not ascribable to human power.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by fpeter(f): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes,the fact that I'm alive is a miracle! grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:

Can you make rain fall?
Can you caues the earth to rotate?
If not for the help and permission of a higher authority that allows you and every other person to breath, and can cause them not to, when ever He so chooses, can you say the air you breath is by ur power?
Miracle is something that is not ascribable to human power.
All these things are ascribable to the laws of nature and are hence not miracles. Miracles are wonderful things that defy nature and everything logical.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto:

You mean God healed 1 out of, let's say.. 10 cripples?

What an awesome GOD...
I knew you would show up. Anyway what point are you driving at here. Is it the disbelief of the story by op or why God chose to heal only one out of others?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by chucky234(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2013
A woman suffering from stroke was totally healed inside Scared Heart Catholic Church in Ojo barracks last Thursday.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by ozoemeka(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2013
cold:

Ha that story sounds ONE KIND O
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Joshrob(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2013
I have seen miracle live at deeper life youth success camp at ayobo around 1997 or 8..when my elder sis that have a swollen legs. Both legs bringing out water that she can't wear slippers,she just manage to follow us,one of my elder sis have to back her to the camp,but immediately we entered the gate her leg dried up,she walk all the way from the gate to the church by her self and later came back to the gate to buy shoe. Doe I was still very young then but I believe in miracle that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.