Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? (13083 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / Who Has Ever Witnessed A Live Miracle ?? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
l will go first. We were praying at the altar at the 2011 annual convention of the Redeemed Church. Suddenly the noise got louder, prompting me to interrupt my supplication only to observe that a cripple who was surrounded by some praying folks was trying to walk, though wobbly. With an amalgam of more prayers and words of encouragement, the guy whose leg was as thin as a rake began to walk.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
The healed man joined the praying folks to surround and pray for other cripples who were close by. God is wonderful!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2013
Anyone?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by djeezy(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2013
Miracles happen everyday. I don't expect a pastor to lay hands on me or another to behold one. I pray for myself when i'm sick and get results. As for the live miracle, only on tv have i seen such but nevertheless it's extant.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2013
aglomar: The healed man joined the praying folks to surround and pray for other cripples who were close by. God is wonderful!

You mean God healed 1 out of, let's say.. 10 cripples?

What an awesome GOD...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto:

What an awesome GOD...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by kgbd(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2013
God perform special miracles for special event either to make people believe in him 2 Chronicles 16:9 (NIV), “For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him ”or to show his people that he is d almigthy Psalm 77:14 (NIV), “You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples”

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto:
What an awesome GOD...
lt's called the prayer of agreement! The purpose of this thread is to celebrate God's power, you can't defeat it!

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by kgbd(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2013
My experience at the Redemption Camp goes thus: the convention I suppose had just been concluded and it was time for thanks giving where every one is free to dance forward in appreciation and anticipation of wat God has done or will do, among those that danced forward was a crippled man paceing up and down with his sticks, after some minutes of dancing all of a sudden, a great noice arosed from among the crowd. Behold the crippled man walked! But did not leave the alter until he was able to dance. It was a wonderful experience and Yes God still performs miracles.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by kgbd(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto:

What an awesome GOD...
Yes he is awesome as some miracles are instant and others may take hours or days. The op said the healed man joined those that prayed for him to pray for others, it may be difficult but try to see the cheerful side of stories

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Kay17: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2013
What are miracles?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by bizmahn: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2013
You'll see lots of it in the Lord's chosen on regular basis.Just be sure the G.O is ministering that day.Been to MFM church & deeper life & holiness power bible ministries at various times & they got a few awesome miracle testimonies too.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Kay17: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2013
^^

You didn't answer satisfactorily. If I go to MFM or Deeper Life, am I to believe the mere healing of a wound is a miracle? Or a cure from malaria or cold?

A miracle shld be a divine intervention in the lives of Christians which is unattainable by the unbelievers.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by cold(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2013
aglomar: l will go first. We were praying at the altar at the 2011 annual convention of the Redeemed Church. Suddenly the noise got louder, prompting me to interrupt my supplication only to observe that a cripple who was surrounded by some praying folks was trying to walk, though wobbly. With an amalgam of more prayers and words of encouragement, the guy whose leg was as thin as a rake began to walk.

kgbd: My experience at the Redemption Camp goes thus: the convention I suppose had just been concluded and it was time for thanks giving where every one is free to dance forward in appreciation and anticipation of wat God has done or will do, among those that danced forward was a crippled man paceing up and down with his sticks, after some minutes of dancing all of a sudden, a great noice arosed from among the crowd. Behold the crippled man walked! But did not leave the alter until he was able to dance. It was a wonderful experience and Yes God still performs miracles.
grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by aglomar: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2013
kgbd: very one is free to dance forward in appreciation and anticipation of wat God has done or will do, among those that danced forward was a crippled man paceing up and down with his sticks, after some minutes of dancing all of a sudden, a great noice arosed from among the crowd. Behold the crippled man walked!
Halleluyah!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by autumnflower(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2013
why do people always interprete miracle to be healing somebody, or getting rich or something in that line?

It happens everyday, someone dying is a miracle, earth quake, rainfall, you breathing, sun rise, earths rotationn bird flying!

Its all around us.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by pharuk: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Me reading this is a miracle itself sad
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Chinaimporter: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
I was blind since birth but now i have a 20 20 vision after prayers by an pastor tv joshua
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by tos4u(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Am a live miracle

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Lakayanah: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes in a labour room a woman was brought in unconscious but when it was time for the baby to come Baba God took overthe job he started the baby came out the midwives tried to revive her just for her to know the sex of the baby they couldn't she remained that way for 2days. Both baby and mother went bouncing in good health. I was in the labour room no surgery whatsoever God is great.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by stint(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
cold:

grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin
i believe this is possible . but you dont sound serious . are you joking .? or for real. if you are joking , know that it isn't funny at all
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
a girl I was itching to have miraculous showed in my place,I wasn't expecting such.it was indeed a miracle.

praise the lord.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by yuzedo: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
yep. Am toastin dis babe four long but she did nut aggre, untill one day I just show her my man shun in side Banana Island.. shocked oboy d babe quicky say dat God have told her dat I Cheif Sweetus is her futture horseband. Prase Gord!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Kk4(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Come to Fr Mbaka's Adoration ministries Enugu and witness first hand miracles. God is awesome

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Flygerian1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes o!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Afodot0022(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Well have seen alot of miracle unfolding. can remember when I was still attending synagogue in d 90s. alot of miracles unfolding to the extent that miracle didnt surprise me again.. my personal experience of a miracle was when I was very ill and was told to be on medications for almost a year. I believed in miracle and the one that does it who is JESUS. I prayed nd have faith. to God be d glory, I was perfectly healed. I was so scared to exercise my faith by going for test confirmation. atlast I went for d confirmation and d doctor told me that he couldn't c any traces that I once had d ailment. I went to general hospital nd was told d same. so what can u call that. miracle happens nd will keep happening...Jesus christ is d author and d finisher of our faith. stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
No, I haven't
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by peckhamboi: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why does these happen mostly in Nigeria and yet one of the worst places to live in.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by datola: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes, miracles happen and I have witnessed so many especially at the Redemption camp.

Miracle is a special and supernatural event by God.

Giving birth to babies is also a miracle to me.

Miracles used to occur frequently when men used to be close to God. Nowadays, it's scarce because wo/men are moving away from God with their sinful acts.

Isaiah 58:1-3

Jesus Christ the same yesterday an today and forever. Heb13:8

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by dedons: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why not
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by FortresOfChrist(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why do you need miracles to confirm the truth? Are you a Jew by birth?

1 Corinthians 1:22
Amplified Bible (AMP)

22 For while Jews [demandingly] ask for signs and miracles and Greeks pursue philosophy and wisdom,
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Vegasailin: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
yes.at mercyland living bible ministries in p.h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Humuliated Over 419 / Children Paying Tithes; IS THIS RIGHT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.