Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! (25443 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2013
that very same link you put up for angel thing your friend is indirectly saying Jesus is angel

yes, an arch angel,
and what if michael and Jesus are equal etc.
jesus is micheal the archangel, everything you need to know about that has been discussed here https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation/0 page 1-40
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

yes, an arch angel, jesus is micheal the archangel, everything you need to know about that has been discussed here https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation/0 page 1-40

Ok you have admitted grin grin grin JW with deceit cool
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino1: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2013
its me benalvino I was block by spambot thinking am spamming because of a very long post smiley
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2013
@ Itsfacts

this is an example of a brainwashed person.

define brainwashed, olodo!

you cant lie you are not JW because from your dishonesty you are one.

it pained you that jws have good admires like us, why dont you come up with facts and lets treat it? its like you have a lose nut on your head

you say NWT is no different from other bible

can you read at all? see my comment again maybe you need big lenses

there is no difference using NWT and other older bible like KJV.

'no difference using' and 'there is no difference' are two different things,

when i say 'no difference using' NWT and 'older' bible and not you changing it to 'other' bible

show me just 2 bible apart from NWT that are without difference word for word, even same translations with editions also has differences like KJV and NKJV

you see what hatred has turned you to, it has eaten you up like Aids infection on HIV patient, must i hate jws because you hate them? then where is my fundamentals of human right of freedom, on choice?

are you on cocaine?

good, i now know that those who smoke cocaine behave the way you hv answered, no wonder
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2013
My question to all trinitarians........

Which is the inspired translation which fell down from heaven..........

Benalvino is sneakily trying to confine everyone to the KJV which is fraudulent at its best........

The JW's cross check with all bible renditions from time to time to teach nothing but the truth.......

I would even blame the KJV onlyist who have proudly stuck to one bible rendition even when it is known that this same bible rendition has got its load of errors.......

The NWT is just like anyother rendition with simplified english....easy to read and has in place where the tetragrammaton was fraudulently removed ages ago.........

All bible renditions as far as the whole community of those who claim to be christians are concerned are open to criticism.......starting from the KJV which did not exist in the times of william tyndale..........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2013
ijawkid: My question to all trinitarians........

Which is the inspired translation which fell down from heaven..........

Benalvino is sneakily trying to confine everyone to the KJV which is fraudulent at its best........

The JW's cross check with all bible renditions from time to time to teach nothing but the truth.......

I would even blame the KJV onlyist who have proudly stuck to one bible rendition even when it is known that this same bible rendition has got its load of errors.......

The NWT is just like anyother rendition with simplified english....easy to read and has in place where the tetragrammaton was fraudulently removed ages ago.........

All bible renditions as far as the whole community of those who claim to be christians are concerned are open to criticism.......starting from the KJV which did not exist in the times of william tyndale..........

see this man you use the bible add to it. and yet you blame KJV for what? the things that is added in your bible is only done to change the meaning to fit your doctrine
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Itsfacts:

see this man you use the bible add to it. and yet you blame KJV for what? the things that is added in your bible is only done to change the meaning to fit your doctrine

And I laugh......

Please open to 1 john 5:7 on your KJV and look everybody in the eye and tell us if that excerpt ever existed in the original greek manuscript.......

Please.....

Your colleagues quoted from it ,I decided not to interject with the fact that it is an addition......

I continued with your colleagues in the discussion...

And then I asked them...

When that excerpt says ;; and the witnesses in heaven are The Father,Christ and the holy ghost,and these 3 are 1.....

One what??.....

Till today nobody don answer me......

You think the KJV is the most holy rendition??......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
ijawkid:

And I laugh......

Please open to 1 john 5:7 on your KJV and look everybody in the eye and tell us if that excerpt ever existed in the original greek manuscript.......

Please.....

Your colleagues quoted from it ,I decided not to interject with the fact that it is an addition......

I continued with your colleagues in the discussion...

And then I asked them...

When that excerpt says ;; and the witnesses in heaven are The Father,Christ and the holy ghost,and these 3 are 1.....

One what??.....

Till today nobody don answer me......

You think the KJV is the most holy rendition??......

this man dont know what unity means

[b]Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.[/b] The speaker in this verse is obviously God, and yet He says He has been sent both by The Lord God (that is, the Father) and by His Spirit (that is, the Holy Spirit).
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2013
@itsfact
why are you beating about the bush or lost in this argument, yet you hate the jws for showing you the facts;

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.[/b] The speaker in this verse is obviously God, and yet He says He has been sent both by The Lord God (that is, the Father) and by His Spirit (that is, the Holy Spirit).

see the addition that was added to the later version of king james below was not in other bible, NWT is not guilty of this;

1 john 5:7

New International Version (©2011)

For there are three that testify:
New Living Translation (©2007)
So we have these three witnesses--

English Standard Version (©2001)

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)

International Standard Version (©2012)
For there are three witnesses —

NET Bible (©2006)
For there are three that testify,

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And The Spirit testifies because The Spirit is the truth.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
There are three witnesses:

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one.

American King James Version
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

see Gill an old scholar on bbcchub, who was not a jw,

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
For there are three that bear record in heaven,.... That is, that Jesus is the Son of God. The genuineness of this text has been called in question by some, because it is wanting in the Syriac version, as it also is in the Arabic and Ethiopic versions; and because the old Latin interpreter has it not; and it is not to be found in many Greek manuscripts; nor cited by many of the ancient fathers, even by such who wrote against the Arians, when it might have been of great service to them: to all which it may be replied, that as to the Syriac version, which is the most ancient, and of the greatest consequence, it is but a version, and a defective one
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2013
itsfacts

why dont you debunk the querry up there about 1 john 5:7 but you try to evade that, by quoting irrelevant verse here,of Isaiah 48:16

can you see now that you dont even have facts to challenge but pure hatred, olodo

ijawkid, ijawkid! na wa o, you just dey push this people to the limit, e be like say you don master their problem
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE: itsfacts

why dont you debunk the querry up there about 1 john 5:7 but you evade that quoting irrelevant verse here,of Isaiah 48:16

can you see now that you dont even have facts to challenge but pure hatred, olodo

Jw fanatic where is your jersey? there are three that bear witness then? see how it doesn't make sense? 3 what that bear witness. my friend go and read the history of the bible concerning that verse. i dont need to even start showing you your dogmatic bible. see person they talk what the verse ha to do with each other. the father and the spirit send the son shekina. that una active force and the father send the son.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
For there are three that bear record in heaven,.... That is, that Jesus is the Son of God. The genuineness of this text has been called in question by some, because it is wanting in the Syriac version, as it also is in the Arabic and Ethiopic versions; and because the old Latin interpreter has it not; and it is not to be found in many Greek manuscripts; nor cited by many of the ancient fathers, even by such who wrote against the Arians, when it might have been of great service to them: to all which it may be replied, that as to the Syriac version, which is the most ancient, and of the greatest consequence, it is but a version, and a defective one

this is exactly how dishonest you people are. taking part of the post and try to use it to claim the words are added instead of posting everything typical watchtower pattern they must have trained you to deceive people.
(a) about the year 350; and before him by Cyprian (b), in the middle, of the "third" century, about the year 250; and is referred to by Tertullian (c) about, the year 200; and which was within a "hundred" years, or little more, of the writing of the epistle; which may be enough to satisfy anyone of the genuineness of this passage; and besides, there never was any dispute about it till Erasmus left it out in the, first edition of his translation of the New Testament; and yet he himself, upon the credit of the old British copy before mentioned, put it into another edition of his translation. The heavenly witnesses of Christ's sonship are,
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Itsfacts:

this man dont know what unity means

[b]Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.[/b] The speaker in this verse is obviously God, and yet He says He has been sent both by The Lord God (that is, the Father) and by His Spirit (that is, the Holy Spirit).

Have you compared isaiah 61:1 to really know what that scripture means or it is saying??......

King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is
upon me
; because the LORD hath
anointed me to preach good tidings
unto the meek; he hath sent me to
bind up the brokenhearted, to
proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to
them that are bound;

The above verse from isaiah that is brought is to show how people are sent by Gods spirit.......they are annointed with Gods spirit to do Gods work.......

Please I hope you do know the person who was sent in that verse well in advance is cyrus.....whose hands God would use to bring the chaldeans down......

Long in advance God had purposed who would exhonorate his people and send thwm back to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.....

Please read the 2 preceding verses......

14-15

14 All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear ;
which among them hath declared these things?
The LORD hath loved him: he will do his
pleasure on Babylon
, and his arm shall be on the
Chaldeans. 15 I, even I, have spoken ; yea, I
have called him: I have brought him, and he
shall make his way prosperous .

Please compare isaiah 41:2, 44:28, 45:1,13 ,46:11......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by true2god: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

nothing like rebrand, ok, Barristers is my elder brother
Tank God dat u have 'stylishly' admitted using multiple ID's on nairaland after your original ID 'BARRISTER' was badly mutilated cos of ur obvios deception. And now u hav even admitted dat he's ur 'elder' broda. Maybe the next ID u will create, when BERNIMORE is also mutilated will dat of C Ronaldo or Lionel Messi. 'BARRISTER' keep deceiving ursef.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
true2god: Tank God dat u have 'stylishly' admitted using multiple ID's on nairaland after your original ID 'BARRISTER' was badly mutilated cos of ur obvios deception. And now u hav even admitted dat he's ur 'elder' broda. Maybe the next ID u will create, when BERNIMORE is also mutilated will dat of C Ronaldo or Lionel Messi. 'BARRISTER' keep deceiving ursef.

after he tried to say ijawkid wasn't telling people that Jesus is an angel from his own link he put on here i ask him to read it again when ijawkid was saying what if jesus and that angel are equal then he admitted that jesus is michael an angel. how dishonest and he is lying that he is not a JW but a fan where him out him jersey?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by true2god: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Itsfacts:

after he tried to say ijawkid wasn't telling people that Jesus is an angel from his own link he put on here i ask him to read it again when ijawkid was saying what if jesus and that angel are equal then he admitted that jesus is michael an angel. how dishonest and he is lying that he is not a JW but a fan where him out him jersey?
He's vry vry unstable, he will soon change his ID when BERNIMORE is finally mutilated as well. He said Ijawkid neva called Jesus an angel (and im sure he never heard that teaching before), but afta going thru his goofe (ijawkid's)he tried to safe face by denying wat he typed with his finger in less than a day. He will soon disappear frm Nairaland afta he got his mistakes esposed and come back with a different 'package'..

Dnt worry i knw hw to manage him. He will soon turn the discussion into abuses, thats his monicker.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Itsfacts:

Ok you have admitted grin grin grin JW with deceit cool

If you are an adult with two testicles and a human brain, go to that thread and proved what was posted there as not being biblical evidence to the fact that Jesus is Archangel Michael.

I challenged you to.

You think it is all about propaganda!

Ofcouse cheap propaganda and lies are you all strength.

Go there, you have the link, pick the post there and disproved them.

Talk is cheap!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
true2god: He's vry vry unstable, he will soon change his ID when BERNIMORE is finally mutilated as well. He said Ijawkid neva called Jesus an angel (and im sure he never heard that teaching before), but afta going thru his goofe (ijawkid's)he tried to safe face by denying wat he typed with his finger in less than a day. He will soon disappear frm Nairaland afta he got his mistakes esposed and come back with a different 'package'..

Dnt worry i knw hw to manage him. He will soon turn the discussion into abuses, thats his monicker.

lol he denied being a JW but he says he supports them like emyinba. i 1 see him jersey. he is just a deceit
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by true2god: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

jesus is the archangel? im not aware of any discussion that ensued about jesus being angel, until you kindly show me where he said that! before we can conclude admission or denial

show me where exactly it was said 'word for word'

i support the witnesses, and got the legal right to do so

post what has not been posted before,pls.. but it will be a shame on you if it will not be a new post or posted before by a misinformed individual, so copy and paste them here, im particularly waiting!
'Jesus is an angel? I am not aware of the discussion that ensued......' Your 1st response to the false teaching by the JW, perharps wen u hav not gone thru Ijawkid's post.which shows that the teaching was strange to u and u knw norring about it.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
truthislight:

If you are an adult with two testicles and a human brain, go to that thread and proved what was posted there as not being biblical evidence to the fact that Jesus is Archangel Michael.

I challenged you to.

You think it is all about propaganda!

Ofcouse cheap propaganda and lies are you all strength.

Go there, you have the link, pick the post there and disproved them.

Talk is cheap!
1914 cough! cough!! is this the work your governing body ask you to do in nairaland? police man grin i go pill your skin like xmas chicken i no be benalvino that lets you go with bull sh.it
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
true2god: 'Jesus is an angel? I am not aware of the discussion that ensued......' Your 1st response to the false teaching by the JW, perharps wen u hav not gone thru Ijawkid's post.which shows that the teaching was strange to u and u knw norring about it.

he was actually irritated when benalvino refuse to answer him in a former thread i like how he keeps telling him to read from the beginning of 2000 post just to know where he stands that he[benalvino stands in his beliefs] will not explain his self again. that got him so mad he started talking out from his arss.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by true2god: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

yes, an arch angel, jesus is micheal the archangel, everything you need to know about that has been discussed here https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation/0 page 1-40
'yes an arch angel (still an angel)Jesus is micheal the archangel....' Your 2nd response. Guy if u are a lawyer both u and ur client would hav been in jail for dis obvios contradictions. U need to be ashame here. Be a man pls and stop developing the tendencies of contradicting ursef as bein tot by the watchtower.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
true2god: 'yes an arch angel (still an angel)Jesus is micheal the archangel....' Your 2nd response. Guy if u are a lawyer both u and ur client would hav been in jail for dis obvios contradictions. U need to be ashame here. Be a man pls and stop developing the tendencies of contradicting ursef as bein tot by the watchtower.

contradict him self like the new world translation yet he denies he is not JW but he is a supporter. olivatwist
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Itsfacts:
1914 cough! cough!! is this the work your governing body ask you to do in nairaland? police man grin i go pill your skin like xmas chicken i no be benalvino that lets you go with bull sh.it

Infant !

Wasting my time with infants it seems.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
truthislight:

Infant !

Wasting my time with infants it seems.

when your governing body return your brain. that is when you shouls open your mouth.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2013
No personal attacks here... Itsfacts and truthlight respect your selves
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2013
Anytime I try to post my stuff they block me... Is it too long or what?
How should I post it?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Guy liar.

benalvino: No personal attacks here... truthlight respect your selves

I called you a liar because you lied simple.

I will only stop to call you a liar on two conditions:

1. You apologise that you had made a mistake that you know no one else that answers the name Yahweh.

2. That i forget to call you such. QED.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2013
truthislight: Guy liar.

I called you a liar because you lied simple.

I will only stop to call you a liar on two conditions:

1. You apologise that you had made a mistake that you know no one else that answers the name Yahweh.

2. That i forget to call you such. QED.

I don't care if you even call me a killer. so go play with your toys or watch your cartoon network you are a kid.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
benalvino:

I don't care if you even call me a killer. so go play with your toys or watch your cartoon network you are a kid.

Look at this deceitful dead conscience empty headed hypocrite that said that the name Yahweh is beared by other people in this world.

That the Name Yahweh/Jehovah is not exclusive to him alone. That humans have that name.
Only mad men with mental problem like you can say and do that.

That mad men walk naked on the road, does it mean that it is synonimouse with normal adult humans ? No.

Empty head things that open their mouth to vomit lies to deceive both themself and their kinds and an insult to the almighty God.
Whose intent is only to turn black to white.

You must be highly pained to see Ijawkid and co tear your lies to shrades.

Your type is actually a low in this forum, we have seen intelligent people that knows try more on how to open the bible.

The only skill you have is lying, an open lie at that in an open forum, shameless wicked immoral empty headed liar.

You are a disgrace to Christianity.

Infact, you have turned to a nuisance, i dont know why i still enter a thread opened by a deranged thing like you.

If you cant have respect for Yahweh that Jesus prayed to, made his name manifest to his disciples how can you claim to be a christian, how can i have a respect for such a none entity ?

You are sick from top to botom.

Rubbish thing.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by true2god: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
truthislight:

Look at this deceitful dead conscience empty headed hypocrite that said that the name Yahweh is beared by other people in this world.

That the Name Yahweh/Jehovah is not exclusive to him alone. That humans have that name.
Only mad men with mental problem like you can say and do that.

That mad men walk naked on the road, does it mean that it is synonimouse with normal adult humans ? No.

Empty head things that open their mouth to vomit lies to deceive both themself and their kinds and an insult to the almighty God.
Whose intent is only to turn black to white.

You must be highly pained to see Ijawkid and co tear your lies to shrades.

Your type is actually a low in this forum, we have seen intelligent people that knows try more on how to open the bible.

The only skill you have is lying, an open lie at that in an open forum, shameless wicked immoral empty headed liar.

You are a disgrace to Christianity.

Infact, you have turned to a nuisance, i dont know why i still enter a thread opened by a deranged thing like you.

If you cant have respect for Yahweh that Jesus prayed to, made his name manifest to his disciples how can you claim to be a christian, how can i have a respect for such a none entity ?

You are sick from top to botom.

Rubbish thing.
Take it easy man even non-xtains cannot act this way.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
true2god: Take it easy man even non-xtains cannot act this way.

haha leave him he is butt hurt... he cant debate so he switch to insult strategy like I give a rat ass... I don't even care. I will him help him insult me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Can A Married Christian Couple Use intimacy gadgets? / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.