Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future (13292 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by CJIDEX(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin
DICKtator: Why not. Just present a tenable manifesto. Start from the grassroots,have a beautiful antecedent. Phuuuck me at night and phucccck the kingmakers, and there you have your enviable position cheers.
grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
woman lead in nija?? i reject.. e no fit even possible sha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
nigeria look like kitchen to u? angry

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by albacete(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Did this make front page?

Unbelievable!
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by yertyr(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: woman lead in nija?? i reject.. e no fit even possible sha
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by yertyr(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
lekkie073: nigeria look like kitchen to u? angry
**faints**
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: My dear nairalanders will you support me? Can you vote for a lady to be president of Nigeria and more importantly can you accept and follow the leadership of a woman ?
do not be discouraged. Start from somewhere, align with a political ideology that pleases you. Get funding and start small, probably councillor or Lg chairman. Join or form a powerful pressure group and be known in your immediate community. If you are a non-resident of your state then just relocate home or forget the dream.

If you really got money to blow, then to hell with all I said, buy a presidential ticket come 2015 and watch things unfold.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by timbros(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Erhmm ...OP if you become president, will you still enter kitchen and cook for your husband?
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by pscott(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
I just wish it's possible,may be they will bring the change we await...bt some these political desperados won't allow them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
@all the men saying she cannot be president because women are prone to emotions; so?
Men are also prone to overreact aggressively just as women are prone to overreact emotionally. Besides human nature is not black and white, some men are actually more emotional than some women and some women are more aggressive than some men but this thread appears to be a joke so no need for long talk.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: My dear nairalanders will you support me? Can you vote for a lady to be president of Nigeria and more importantly can you accept and follow the leadership of a woman ?

autumn.flower:
Never vote for a woman to lead when there are enough men to lead.

Besides, your not serious, I believe your bored and just came up with this to get attention, and somehow it made FP.

If not for NL.. Smh

Women are the enemies to theirselves.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
If you're credible,I'll vote for you why not?Nigeria needs change.maybe it's high time we tried a woman out.
yuzedo: huh? Op, run from presidentcy? Is good lock jonata chasein u?? undecided well u can run in side my grate man shun, my mopol will protect u. wink Run in side d master bed rom pent house suit and wait four me. Ojigbijigbijigbi! tongue tongue
be nice Yezudo.
Wa can suport her with your billions.and the profit from the privatisation of NNPC will be ours.think smart man!
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by saintneo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Most comments here stupid. Why reject a female? Just because she doesn't have balls doesn't mean she can't grow two. On the kitchen comment, must I remind you that M Thachter served her guests tea sometimes.

I will vote a logically reasonable woman.[/size]
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by DonaldGenes(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
marvelling: Don't be surprised if you get only one vote grin ask Sara Jubril what happened at 2007 pdp convention grin grin
re u kidding me
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
saintneo: [size=18pt]Most comments here stupid. Why reject a female? Just because she doesn't have balls doesn't mean she can't grow two. On the kitchen comment, must I remind you that M Thachter served her guests tea sometimes.

na ur type dey like collect money from their girlfriends....btw, who is m thachter? angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by DonaldGenes(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
saintneo: [size=18pt]Most comments here stupid. Why reject a female? Just because she doesn't have balls doesn't mean she can't grow two. On the kitchen comment, must I remind you that M Thachter served her guests tea sometimes.

to qet balls no be mai-mai nah.if them ladies think e easy, let them have a re-think
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by DonaldGenes(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ op before u even clinch the paRTY TICKET,YOU DON CARRY BELLE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Donalð Genes: @ op before u even clinch the paRTY TICKET,YOU DON CARRY BELLE
no be only belle...dem go don join her a.n.u.s and v-spot together grin grin
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by DonaldGenes(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
lekkie073:
hahahahahahahahahaah
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Reachyrich(f): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why not,what a man can do a woman can do more better cause no 1 knws 2morow.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
lekkie073:
you probably thought that was a funny comment.but you only used ur comment to put the male folk down.by insinuating that they sleep with her before considering her.and what does that say about men?don't try to be funny in senseless manner.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
lorretta u: you probably thought that was a funny comment.but you only used ur comment to put the male folk down.by insinuating that they sleep with her before considering her.and what does that say about men?don't try to be funny in senseless manner.
yes o....we must sleep with her before we can allow her to even purchase party form.. grin
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
Donalð Genes: @ op before u even clinch the paRTY TICKET,YOU DON CARRY BELLE
and you too.try to be sensible when u post.some of the things u people do in an obvious attempt to belittle women only serves to show how crass the men can be sometimes.
Pregnant for who?her husband? Or the political god-fathers?
If the latter be the case,then u r telling us only a woman who knws how to open her legs can rule?
Or you're indirectly telling us that men will never allow a woman into a position of power unless they get to sleep with her?
And how does that your comment portray men?
lekkie073:
na ur type dey like collect money from their girlfriends....btw, who is m thachter? angry
you wouldn't know who M thatcher is.come out from ajegunle.you refuse.don't blame us if you're centuries behind.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by AbuMikey(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Waka Pass!!
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
lekkie073:
yes o....we must sleep with her before we can allow her to even purchase party form.. grin
disgusting.not funny
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
lorretta u: disgusting.not funny
worefa **yawning**
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by winutech(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2013

You have my vote! But you must possess the democratic credentials to take the country to a higher level.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by takeprofit: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2013

can u do better than Gej and obj? if yes, then lets know what u have to offer.
then start somewhere to showcase what u have. start from ur state or local government or Non governmental organizations.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by lekkie073(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
winutech:

You have my vote! But you must possess the democratic credentials to take the country to a higher level.
democratic credentials grin grin like big hips and succulent bobis? grin grin grin u badt o sad
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by akinmusi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
albacete: Did this make front page?

Unbelievable!

Stop hating. She is ambitious and it is obvious she needs the front page. She needs that sort of motivation. I dont know why some creeps dont understand some things. Yeah, some things. Come on. Go get a life dude and stop whining about articles making front page. Nairaland na your land?.

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Ajibel(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
I'd rather suggest females should engage in community or regional service that doesnt wholly involve politics or Instead, support your bf or hubby by canvassing for support from the women folk just like Michelle Obama did for Barrack Obama cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Dissolves Transport Unions, Sets Up Interim Committees / Impeachment: Oyo Deputy Gov, Olaniyan Sues House Of Assembly / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.