Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

7 PDP Governors To Float Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party (25936 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by OdionOdion: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Gov Amaechi now understand the game plan of Tinubu:to used him gain political power/currency then dump him the way he did to Mallam Ribadu. Forming a new party is not a bad idea but let Ameachi and co ask Atiku,Ojir Uzor Kalu,Chris Okotie etc for their old leature notes on failed political misadventures in Nigeria Politics.The Third force will exist as long as these rebels are still governors.I da---------watch and laugh as Amaechi and co-travelling governors are heading fast to their political Quatamalia and Serberia
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by emamos: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Exactly]Anything that divides PDP is good[/quote][/color]
superior1: Anything that divides PDP is good
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by emamos: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
On pointAnd you guys think the likes of obansanjo, ibb, atiku, abdusalam, t.y. danjuma are not in support of the 7 governors? PDP IS ACTUALLY FALLING.[
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by richiet: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by martinbillings: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.If they lik,let them form 7 diffrnt political parties,PDP wl stl cm bk 2015.7 rats can't challenge a sick cat.GBAM!
Gbam Nna gi muru gi.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by chukwumafabian(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Unlike wat most of u predict,i c dis more as a plus 2 GEJ. D only hope of APC in dis election wil b fieldin a northerner thereby getin most of dia votes.however,another party wch wil certainly present a northern candidate wil divide d APC votes, d votes of other regions however Ȋ̝̊̅§ uncontestably jonathan's......am so loving naija politics
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ah! Hehehehe na EFCC go use dem shine grin
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by goodtalk(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Creating another political party would be excercise in futility, they should better partner with the new apc to wrest power from the monster called pdp, if the opposition decide to fractionalise the more, na their bag of garri be dat o
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by tomakint: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
gramci:
Bro you must be too dumb to see what is happening, this will give President GEJ automatic PDP ticket, this renegade will definitely field a northern candidate that will split Buhari's vote up north. You can't bank on Amaechi VP ticket to guarantee Rivers State vote for this group.
Learn to look at the big picture.
Nah, you don't expect him to see it, he is Professor Confusion grin grin Meaning? He is too confused politically undecided truly, Jonathan is a special human being

1 Like

Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Shine1177: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
the die has been cast!

Gov. Amaechi does not understand the first law of Power - Do not outshine the boss.

GEJ will use the 42nd law of power for these opposing governor - Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter.

You may wish to read and get yourself acquitted to the 48 Laws of Power to know what game our politicians are playing.
Link: http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cgt/courses/cgt411/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by klax(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
But what is the matter with this Amaechi of a thing so just because of stupid governor forum which has nothing to offer their states and Nigeria is what these round pegs in square holes of a men are crying about instead of busying doing what they were voted for to do

Well now they have shot themselves on the foots because I repeat all these sort of rebellion group who think that is the way to crack PDP are just wasting their time because party that would push PDP out would not be all these at all because all the party forming Mega Nonsense and so on are not in anyway better than PDP despite they havent won the election yet everyone has seen their plan already. The more the mixed up the more PDP has chance to be honest one thing I sensed is very sure PDP will win again 2015 what I dont know is whether it would be GEJ or not but PDP will win again every blessed time all these so called silly opposition are becoming messier and disgust people thereby making PDP waxing stronger.

So its obvious what Amaechi and coup plotters did that they were suspend was actually committed by them because if not their party wont be discipline them in refrence to anti party behaviours and they opted to form their own party its so funny indeed that means there hands are not clean, that is the way I see it the whole lot.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by skytech200: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shine1177: the die has been cast!

Gov. Amaechi does not understand the first law of Power - Do not outshine the boss.

GEJ will use the 42nd law of power for these opposing governor - Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter.

You may wish to read and get yourself acquitted to the 48 Laws of Power to know what game our politicians are playing.
Link: http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cgt/courses/cgt411/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

This is my first comment ever on Nairaland, any way, this are the two strong possible outcome.

1, Obasanjo is building a new political party with the new 7 Governors, while some PDP governors will still be working with GEJ and join the new party the last minutes, you will be shocked to see 70% of all PDP members migrating to the new formed PDP party.

2, The 7 Governors may be willing to join APC, but they dont want to join individually because they might not have strong influence, but they will be more influencial if they merge as a political party.

In politics so many things happen within short period

3, You may be suprise to see GEJ quiting his second term presidency
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Valto(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
the saga continues...
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by gramci: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
skytech200:

This is my first comment ever on Nairaland, any way, this are the two strong possible outcome.

1, Obasanjo is building a new political party with the new 7 Governors, while some PDP governors will still be working with GEJ and join the new party the last minutes, you will be shocked to see 70% of all PDP members migrating to the new formed PDP party.

2, The 7 Governors may be willing to join APC, but they dont want to join individually because they might not have strong influence, but they will be more influencial if they merge as a political party.

In politics so many things happen within short period

3, You may be suprise to see GEJ quiting his second term presidency

I share your views to some extent, the idea of 70% migrating to the newly formed political party is ambiguous.

Secondly joining APC will be of no strategic advantage since it was their ambition that drove them out of PDP. I don't see these men collapsing their ambitions into APC.

Thirdly President GEJ will run 2015
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by successking: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lets wait and see where their selfish interests will lead them.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Omoadugbo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Politics.Politics.POLITICS.

I Think APC is Working real Good by Destroying PDP gradually and GEJ is Smart by Showing his 2015 early,so as to feel the Pulse of PDP and the Nation.

The New Party will emerge with Strong Ground in NE and NC with stable NW base.

APC will have a Good base in the SW, NW and a Good Showing NC.

PDP will become a SS, SE Party with NC Colouration.

If APC will be more Strategic to be in Allaince with the New Party, they will WIN but if Not APC will WIN alone because the New PDP party Votes will Not win a National Election.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by killuminati(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
APC/Buhari carry go, ain't stoppping us nooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Omoadugbo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
See it like this, APC wants a Northern President with a SW/SS Vice President.

The New Party want Northern President with SW/SS Vice President.

PDP want a SS president with a Northern Vice President.

Things will HEAT UP with Northern Politicians using Ethnicity,Religion and Sentiment to Make GEJ unacceptale to Northern Voters.

SW will never Vote GEJ because their Structure in SW is too Weak and his Presence is not Felt among the Voters and TRUST ACN/APC will Rubish His Little Reputation in SW the More before 2015.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sunny_bobo: If this move is realised, GEJ would have been handed a clean ticket to Aso rock come 2015.

Actually if this succeeds, GEJ IS DONE! COOKED!! GOOSE!!! DONE!!!

FINITO! GEJ is finished.

1. Hes not going to get nominated by the PDP. Even if he does, theres a possibility of him being challenged by, say, Tambuwal. The only reason GEJ will be challenged for the PDP ticket by anyone is because they see him as weak. A Party primary will once again pit GEJ and his supporters/people v The North. This will do nothing but further alienate GEJ and his support base, which will ultimately shrink his voters and limit them to only his most hardcore supporters which would be made up primarily of his tribe members.

2. A splinter group in PDP splits potential votes (that were surely going to PDP) to be divvied up by all the contestants in the battle for who gets to control the center. The main beneficiary of a a scenario such as this is someone like Buhari who comes to the table with a guaranteed 12million votes because of the cult-like following among supporters.

GEJ better start using the power of the 40 Laptops and EFCC to counter these alleged move by the governors, because if it sees the light of the day hes better off just refusing to run for a second term and submit himself to the court of history for a judgement on his legacy if not he risks serious humiliation.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by akinboyepelumi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
I think PDP is going down.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
saintneo: PDP conglomerate is on the verge of collapse.

Just like Abraham Lincoln benefited from the divide among the Democrats(Northern and Southern factions) to win the election as a Republican, I see a divided PDP losing power to the opposition.

The pertinent question remains, who will be the flag bearer of the opposition?

Exactly!
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by FolaAribilola: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
My take on ds is dat no presidential candidate Can win wtout getting votes from other regions of d country. So either pdp or opposition party d game plan is how much you r able to woo pple / votes to ur side during elections. 2ndly, if opposition want to defeat d ruling party, den let dem present a sellable candidate n for once let d leaders bury their egos n work together to achieve d set goal. 3rdly most of d NLders r too small to comments on nigeria politics, as their comments shows dat they don't know d history of ds country (what dey witness in 2011 general election is a child's play to what will happen in 2015). He who has hears let him hear.
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Btruth: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Daniel 5:25-28
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by sirekene: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
If this continues, i forecast a likely divided pdp dat will unconsciously hand over power to the opposition
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by dougivilla(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Actually if this succeeds, GEJ IS DONE! COOKED!! GOOSE!!! DONE!!!

FINITO! GEJ is finished.

1. Hes not going to get nominated by the PDP. Even if he does, theres a possibility of him being challenged by, say, Tambuwal. The only reason GEJ will be challenged for the PDP ticket by anyone is because they see him as weak. A Party primary will once again pit GEJ and his supporters/people v The North. This will do nothing but further alienate GEJ and his support base, which will ultimately shrink his voters and limit them to only his most hardcore supporters which would be made up primarily of his tribe members.

2. A splinter group in PDP splits potential votes (that were surely going to PDP) to be divvied up by all the contestants in the battle for who gets to control the center. The main beneficiary of a a scenario such as this is someone like Buhari who comes to the table with a guaranteed 12million votes because of the cult-like following among supporters.

GEJ better start using the power of the 40 Laptops and EFCC to counter these alleged move by the governors, because if it sees the light of the day hes better off just refusing to run for a second term and submit himself to the court of history for a judgement on his legacy if not he risks serious humiliation.
Are you in anyway assuming that PDP's chief strategist Chief Anenih ( much as i do not like his style) was drafted in for nothing? Lets keep fingers crossed! If GEJ genuinely performs well to the admiration and satisfaction of Nigerians or PDP chooses to tow the rigging path, what do you think becomes of all these your analysis come 2015?

But come oh! Are we not supposed to be discussing what our elected representatives at all levels have done, have been doing, should be doing and can accomplish before 2015, rather than analysing how they will be perpetuated in office, regardless of performance?

What is the hope of this present 'future of tomorrow'? When will our tomorrows come? Smh
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by jibsai(m): 1:02am On Jun 10, 2013
Onosas: Just my personal opinion, no insult please. The far north politicians are playing into gallary. I foresee the far north tactically placed in the oposition in the future. The western region will be systematically drag into the mainstream polity. ACN sucess prior and after the 2011 elections were treaks to weaken obj influence in the party.
If what i said is lie, how comes Oshomole visited Aso rock the court jourgement? Why did Tinumbu visited Aso Rock before 2011 genral election? How comes mimiko visited aso rock after the court affaimation.
JEG is too ambition, and i belief he has set all the electoral ''machines'' he needs to coast to victory come 2015.

This right here is a political jagon (def not english)...goodluck to d super 7, shine* on to d Apc coalition and ofcos more reduced power to d PDP...fvctards errwhr! Peace ouT
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Emoska(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2013
I see what happened in ogun state repeating its self again. Remember the division of pdp in the state gave opposition the votes but in this case I wish the opposition will have better candidate sha!!!
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Mospring(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: Good! Let the civil war in PDP continues
its a wlcm brawl....ish
Re: 7 PDP Governors To Float Party by Anniettieufia(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2013
Another boat to channel the people's resources into a waste.

About 50 political parties reduced to just 5 which do not even function and here they are talking about floating another boat.

They should remember that those money were meant for the development of their various states and stop fooling the people cos their plan boat will not work .

It did not work before & it will not work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) / Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.