Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,172 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Watch Boxing Legend Bash Ali Rough-handled By Sports Ministers Security Goons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Boxing Legend Bash Ali Rough-handled By Sports Ministers Security Goons (651 Views)

See How This Pretty Girl Is Being Rough-handled And Is Dying In Detention. See Y / Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / Chris Uba Rough Handled At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Watch Boxing Legend Bash Ali Rough-handled By Sports Ministers Security Goons by chaloner(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCgDr6YHJE

Nigerian boxing legend, Bash Ali, 57, was manhandled by policemen after attempting to see the Minister of Sports, Bolaji Abdullahi in Abuja on Thursday June 6th.

According to the Nigerian Telegraph, the boxer, who is seeking to become the oldest man to hold a world boxing title defence, and wants to have his defence staged in Nigeria, jostled to get an audience with President Jonathan, who was at the Abuja National Stadium to inaugurate ‘Rhythm ‘N’ Play on Thursday. Ali scuffled with the president’s aides, which got the attention of Jonathan. After having been allowed to approach the president, and after stating his mission, Jonathan directed that the boxer see the Minister of Sports for further discussion on the matter.

Ali however alleged that when he tried to see Abdullahi at a private luncheon held with celebrities and a few others, he was manhandled by the minister’s aides and denied audience with the minister.
“There is no respect in this country for the people who should be respected,” Ali fumed. “How can I, when all I am trying to do is lift up my country’s name, be assaulted by a bunch of scoundrels all in the name of protecting their master? I was already a world champion when they were in primary school. this is not fair.
http://www.weyab.com/2013/06/watch-boxing-legend-bash-ali-rough.html
www.theheraldng.com/watch-boxing-legend-bash-ali-rough-handled-by-sports-ministers-security-goons-video/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Watch Boxing Legend Bash Ali Rough-handled By Sports Ministers Security Goons by OAM4J: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2013

(1)

Fuel Subsidy Payments For 2013 Hit N192.5 Billion (plus List Of Beneficiaries) / The Wealth Of The West Was Built On Africa's Exploitation / Presidency 2015: Plot To Block Atiku Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.