Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show (24324 Views)

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh / Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by DRICH1: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: have met peeps you can only see in your dreamS,walked and dined with people you see as rolemodels.....u pay to get into any show,while i get in free TO D VIP SECTION............
bloody braggast!
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
val_dee: Did you finally yansh her?
shey she b hoe ni?no i dnt yansh her
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Choi! I dey envy the OP. I wish I was the one with Tonto.
Tonto, I like you kiss
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by DRICH1: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: have met peeps you can only see in your dreamS,walked and dined with people you see as rolemodels.....u pay to get into any show,while i get in free TO D VIP SECTION............
bloody braggart
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
CFCfan: Choi! I dey envy the OP. I wish I was the one with Tonto.
Tonto, I like you kiss
SMH... grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:
shey she b hoe ni?no i dnt yansh her

But why una dey hold una thing like say e dey scratch una?
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vanneni: SMH... grin

Tonto is a 28 year old super star, Angelina Jolie ain't got nothing on her. grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
CFCfan:

[s]Tonto is a 28 year old super star, Angelina Jolie ain't got nothing on her.[/s] grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by kolamilan(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
hold something tingz.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by kolamilan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:

ohmydaiz,yew wanna know yeah?search google...when are yew guys gonna stop thinking like yew r still living in the 15th century..na me spoil naija for u or yew knw fit start revolution if d country taya yew?dropping a single with sheyman and tonto dikeh soon yeah,am nt putting it up on itune so ya'll doubting thomas(es) can have access to free download..
why all this mr mumu sorry muumuu.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
D-RICH:
bloody braggart
i know yew wanna trend too,am gonna help yew still,oya begin trend
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
kolamilan: why all this mr mumu sorry muumuu.
u no put question mark bruv...
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Princelyod(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please has tonto been sick,she really looks sick
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by chacha3(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
okpara ugo: Okay, and what is tonto dike'sss hand doing where it is

lol
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by tellwisdom: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: @d positive minded nigerians....have i commited any crime in putting up a pic of me and super star from my country?if yew home based don't like her,we living outta naija love her die n we will still bring her here again..@haters..work very hard and stop hating,yew culd b d next tonto dikeh ,never let naija situation(s)make yew insane

Bro, nice pics. cool
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
To be fair...

Angie & Tonto are both Drug Addict~Koke Addicted Whores & Probable Weed Heads

What makes The Great Angelina Jolie so much better than Tonto?
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
waiting for her to become transparent.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
An Industry Hoee, is an Industry Hoee.

Angie was much prettier when she was Younger, That's about it

Had they traded Nations and Races, you all would Write Angie ain't got shiitt on Tonto, and would have been serious.

& That's coming from one of Angie's biggest Fans
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Tonto is a 28 year old super star, Angelina Jolie ain't got nothing on her. grin
Say wah You're not serious about that. What's your obsession with her
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: waiting for her to become transparent.

Try Red Italic Bold....

Fits your Personality More

Like....

I Weep for Naija, what a Pathetic Nation, Always on the Heels of Cameroon, with Ugly Big Nosed Women and Extra Cheap Ashawos

That Looks more like You^...
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vanneni: Say wah You're not serious about that. What's your obsession with her

What does Angie Do greater than Tonto??

....They are both Drug Addicted Industry Hoeez

Same Vine. Share the Same Placenta
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Try Red Italic Bold....

Fits your Personality More

Like....

I Weep for Naija, what a Pathetic Nation, Always on the Heels of Cameroon, with Ugly Big Nosed Women and Extra Cheap Ashawos

That Look more like You^...

Lwkd
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
^Yup that's better...

Assume your Place as the Rightful Prince of the Throne...

Red Italics.

Slay these Nairalanders and make Mother Cameroon Proud

& When Eke & her alt accounts along with the Kandii say you are diick riding Royal....Tell the hoeez to kick rocks because nobody Rides my Diick on Nairaland as Hard as Them....

LmL
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by texaco1: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
idupaul: Which one is tonto Dike ? The Albino or the Woman in black dress?
the painted one
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: ^Yup that's better...

[i][color=#990000] who's the king?

Lwkd, that's the last of my concern, if I was affected or influenced by someone opinion here, I would never take a colored font , I know that the choice will b directly linked to you.

Before I unfollow the topic, tell your yellow sister to go easy with the "toning"
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by taebtraeh(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dat is d work of ps...photo shop
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

What does Angie Do greater than Tonto??

....They are both Drug Addicted Industry Hoeez

Same Vine. Share the Same Placenta
I like neither of them but would pick Angie any day if I have to.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vanneni: I like neither of them but would pick Angie any day if I have to.

Based on What....
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
Because a White Girl with Big Lips, a Koke Addiction, and Problems with Sexxxual Promiscuity is Superior to....

~~~~~~~ A Black Girl with Big Lips, a Koke Addiction, and Problems with Sexxxual Promiscuity?

Imo, it's a toss up.

Neither can really Act all that Great

Although i Give Angie her props in Bone Collector

But Tonto can Act in Multiple Languages

Idk

Both in their Primes were really Really pretty, Both look like Utter Garbage ATM in Present Day

It's a Toss Up...
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Based on What....

To me Tonto lust for fame is way too much. Like she'd do anything to get in the headlines. I can't really say but I don't like her, doesn't mean I hate her though.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Google the Movie..."Playing God"....1997 I believe,

That right there...Ladies & Gentlemen, was the Finest White Biitch to have ever walked Planet Earth

#PrimeAngie

#Late90sJolie

Angie trumps her slightly in Prime Beauty i guess....But Imho, i don 't see how Tonto's own people automatically place her to the side when it comes to Angie....

Not Much Difference When you take away that American Flag waving Behind Her
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vanneni: To me Tonto lust for fame is way too much. Like she'd do anything to get in the headlines. I can't really say but I don't like her, doesn't mean I hate her though.

& Angie wasn't seeking Fame with that Clown Slash Creep Billy Bob Thornton?

Angie was a Fame Seeker in her youth badly

Brad & his swag calmed her down & put her in check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.