Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,854 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways (17889 Views)

Army Re-opens Borno Highways Three Years After Closure / Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by laivwire(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
and when they are released, what next?
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
jassie: They shouldn't forget to add Police officers to the list of touts. Police officers now wear casuals to collect bribe. . . Smh

If we're to remove agberos from Nigeria, that country would be empty...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by akinloluwao: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo:
stop dis dammit! angry am a gentle sweet shy carin romantick man. can a agbero leave in side banana ice land?? undecided if my only crime is dat am hansome + reach, den am guilty. tenk. cry
Na wah oo, na by force to comment on nairaland? LWKMD
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by bootlegaz: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Agberos are major liability to Lagos state as a whole. I have not been to Ibadan to confirm if they are menace to that area as Lagos. Didn't see much of their activities in other part of the country.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by dmcdad: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: The agbero boys with yellow uniform nko? are they the authentic agberos?
Ohh! Are u implying we have authentic and fake Agberos

Who are the authentic ones
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by dmcdad: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Obiagelli: I will believe when I see, all this mufutau, kasali, iku, eyin, small and Co much leave the roads to pave way for sanity.

But I go miss all those early morning boxing for apongbon under.
Lolzz... See Balogun girl oooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by bootlegaz: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Last year I watched agberos in Lagos blocking a Tanker driver delivering gasoline to an MTN communication station. They demanded for money before the gasoline can be off loaded. I asked one of the tout if he has a phone and he then said, yes. Ignorance is a major problem amongst youths.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
omiobo:
See ur mouth like punny with bair bair grin
D.URI MAI CHIAWA FR HAUSA PU.SSY WITH SIMBASA FOREST grin
omiobo:
See ur mouth like punny with bair bair grin
D.URI MAI CHIAWA FR HAUSA PU.SSY WITH SIMBASA FOREST
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Ogbodavies(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
they will surely resurface in 2015 cool
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

0boy na only me go remain....na only me nobe agbero aTrue.....after una evacuate Nyja all to me? Na na only one Brazzillian chik i go import....if she born male i go kill am grin
Texas.Cowgirl:

0boy na only me go remain....na only me nobe agbero aTrue.....after una evacuate Nyja all to me? Na na only one Brazzillian chik i go import....if she born male i go kill am
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by SPSpecial(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
I LIKE IT
Lagos should be a centre for well behaved, civilised and educated people (just like the civilised developed country)............ den we can call it the 'center of excellence' Those agberos should find better things to do.
And also they should stop the act of shouting names of junctions or places to go...........put a small signboard on the cab or bus with the fare charges, passengers should just get in and sit........ and mention your bus-stop when you reached.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by twinskenny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
omiobo:

If dem arrest you,I will make sure you do the evacuation of public toilet's septic tank in Ajegunle as your community servicegrin
lmAO NA SO U LIKE HIM REACH>?
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by cycline404(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: The agbero boys with yellow uniform nko? are they the authentic agberos?

Those Once are packaged Agbero....
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by kolamilan(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
50 hrs or 50 yrs in prisonment ?well they should start from ojuelegba then fadeyi
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by everyday: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
I believe some politicians are the ones backing those agberos to continue doing their business.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Burger01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
omiobo: gringringrin even the ones nairaland,Yuzedo,emma,idowuogbo,190,born2f.uck,Ayobase,Afam4eva e.t.c...e.t.c
grin

Remain Onila..

grin
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
omiobo: gringringrin even the ones nairaland,Yuzedo,emma,idowuogbo,190,born2f.uck,Ayobase,Afam4eva e.t.c...e.t.c

If you allow agberoo for nairaland, how we go survive
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Ninilowo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ogun state should follow ASAP.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by flyforall: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
With all this reforms in Lagos
BRF wont be a bad president oooo
i.e if he doesn't get corrupt
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Odunharry(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Obiagelli: I will believe when I see, all this mufutau, kasali, iku, eyin, small and Co much leave the roads to pave way for sanity.

But I go miss all those early morning boxing for apongbon under.
lol
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo: so wich job will eko ile, ileke idi & co do apat from nurtw agbrero work?? undecided 2015 is two far to do balott snaching! undecided

If you see dem claiming, ''nah we get lagos'' you nogo know say dem never buy rim b4 not to talk of belgium tyre
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Drigdee(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=lekanol
Guys try entering http:///QKLdj and see what happens
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

If you see dem claiming, ''nah we get lagos'' you nogo know say dem never buy rim b4 not to talk of belgium tyre

lmao wtf?

Funny cause I've never claimed Lagos. Funny tho grin grin
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Boys no de smile at all

Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by slimyem: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
How many can they get rid of? Most of them have no other source of income.
They will only disappear for a while and come back stronger.undecided
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Godson201333(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo:
bro, ur hotting my fillings. cry did i looook like d oda omo-onila poeple u just call?!?! longgg hisssss angry

Tscheeeeeeeeeeeew and what makes you a saint....Omiobo ....You must be NURTW staff cos of that your username.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by blesszzy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
omiobo: gringringrin even the ones nairaland,Yuzedo,emma[b],idowuogbo[/b],190,born2f.uck,Ayobase,Afam4eva e.t.c...e.t.c

Guy you can say that again......most especially @ bold...mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
It's a Gimmick, after elections... Agberos are coming back, and bet it in full force.... Av studied nija way of politics....just plain strategy for ACN to come back again...

EKO o ni baje....! grin grin sad.....one love....peace out!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by kaeto(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mhn, i will miss 'bluetooth' here on nL..
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Omexonomy: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why not wait for gej to come and do it as most naturaly born idiot on nairaland loves to compare the seat of the presidency to that of the state govt. Govt cannot provide job for everybody and lagos state is working towards capitalism.
But those that were arrested at volks and iyana iba busstop last week have return to their post doing what they know best. They were claiming lagos to be their fathers land and no body can stop them. Any way good work to the govt.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by AGgal(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo:
stop dis dammit! angry am a gentle sweet shy carin romantick man. can a agbero leave in side banana ice land?? undecided if my only crime is dat am hansome + reach, den am guilty. tenk. cry
I use to be angry wen i c ur posts but not any more. Tnx 4 making my day less boring.
Re: Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways by Lovexme(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Fashola should grant them amnesty na..Isn't that what befit such people? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Honours Ahmed Adamu (Photos) / Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests / Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.