Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? (65279 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Rhino5dm: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
scobaba:

so so mouth. rubbish talk. u are exchanging words with a faceless person on a social network, a lady for that matter and u are here flexing so much verbal muscle....jew angry

Another attention seeking goat quoting me again. Na by force? Are you this daft not to understand that you are on ignore list? Face your front. Miye miye, Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
tolu_ernanes: I can't believe that so far, nobody has made mention of the obvious link between big brother and 1984, a book by George Orwell about a society where the government constantly watches everything the citizens do through screens that are absolutely everywhere. the name of the head of this government? Big Brother. and Big Brother's slogan? "Big brother is watching"

Dang,Nigerians don't read sha.....and this book was one of waec's literature texts for secondary schools along with Tess of the D'Urbervilles and Thomas Beckett....smh for Nigerian youth.
bruv, you see, its like this: the folks who know anything about Orwell's 1984 utterly despise The Big Brother reality show. To them, linking classic literature with such a vapid and totally useless tv show is nauseating, to say the least.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by tlops(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: is your eye also owned by Illuminati? So, because illuminating has an eye as it's logo, so any other company using eye is a member of Illuminati.

The same reason why someone said Dangote is Illuminati because the sugar has a symbol of vitamin A which is wildly depicted with an eye.

But the show itself does not promote morality and can be easily said to promote "an agenda" by the conspiracy theorist.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: I think people should start going to jail in Nigeria for relating everything to Illuminati. It's really getting annoying.
bro pack el.go pt dm 4 jail
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Temptee101(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
One of the representative from Nigeria. Look at how she donned her eyes to represent eyes of the Horus.
My broda! You have a point o. I hv kept on pondering over d true essence of dt show. Devil is very trickish. May God deliver us all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by obinnakenedo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sex+ Alcohol+ Human= Devil. Prove me wrong!
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
thread closed.stamped#put in waste bin#agberos pick am#na agberos da use am nw#all of una na agberos.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
oya ths tok don do.una ne da tire.waitn ths toks da gv una.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Oh, and The Illuminati would have no use for BBA - not unless they're trying to recruit the dregs of society.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by scobaba: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Another attention seeking goat quoting me again. Na by force? Are you this daft not to understand that you are on ignore list? Face your front. Miye miye, Ewu.

I know your type....25, low self esteem, slow to comprehend, failed UME severally, maximizing the use of etisalat free MB, never been to any city apart from your state capital which is def not ikeja, abuja or ph. Your younger ones are probably doing better and pray daily for your sun to shine before you self destruct. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
i don crash.sm1 shld post a new topic jawe
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
scobaba:

I know your type....25, low self esteem, slow to comprehend, failed UME severally, maximizing the use of etisalat free MB, never been to any city apart from your state capital which is def not ikeja, abuja or ph. Your younger ones are probably doing better and pray daily for your sun to shine before you self destruct. tongue

una no da shame?c sch chldrn.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sizzlers(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.BBA teaches nofin as fa as am concern.Itz all abt Illuminati both Ben 10,Dollar,BBA,Mac-donald,Shell,Dangote(iodice salt),Camry,coca-cola,elf and many many more.If u want 2 kw more 4wrd ur email 2 get videos on these END rubbish.May God save us.
.grow up, dat eye logo means "VITAMIN A" Why you no include garri, since garri also get eye logo for d bag even rice
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by dapsonlou(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
some people and their religious believes just sound like fools... everything in this world is not evil... and 9ja people need to stop their obsession with Iluminati, it's not a religion its a club for rich white men(yes white men only) that control shit
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
who'z hydin my post?waitn i don do una.infact ma stp 2 da typ b4 dm ban me put.#openin my own naira blog it wil b kwn as nairaforest.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by oshobar(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by HugeMac: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
moppie123: BBA is a franchise... But the main Big Brother is owned by ENDEMOL...wack show if u ask me
more like END THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by HugeMac: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
oshobar: Geez when would Nigerians stop being myopic and face reality? There is absolutely NO spiritual relationship between Illuminati and Big Brother. The best form of marketing is via the "Gossip-Strategy"(giving people something to talk about) and they use it perfectly to their advantge. If the show wasn't linked to illuminati, it sure wouldn't be a topic on Nairaland, and believe me, thats how they cover their ROI(return on investment). Big Brother is only a team of gifted young businessmen(you need to know how much these guys make on sponsorship, shower hour rates, voting etc). QUIT THE GOSSIPS AND FLOAT YOUR IDEAS, ADD SOME ILLUMINATI FALLACY AND WATCH PEOPLE GROW YOUR BUSINESS via GOSSIP smiley
DON'T BE BLINDED BY THE THINGS OF THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by oshobar(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
HugeMac: DON'T BE BLINDED BY THE THINGS OF THE WORLD.
Okay..
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Mohammedekete: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Poverty and illiteracy
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Desloaaa(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Buh dis Beverly wowo o..abi na my eyes ni
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by HugeMac: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
hod898: Do the illuminati need to shout "...belongs to us" be4 one wil knw what belongs to them? They always show it by using signs, many signs. The BBA is purely devilsh; exposing raw scenes of immoral ppl doing their 'thing' while being watched by their 'BIG BROTHER'. Their sole aim is to lead the breathren away from Christ thereby promoting immorality. Just imagine a world where everybody behaves like the actors and actresses of the show; sex without restraint--anywhere, gossip everywhere, unclothedness by everybody, etc., what do you think our world will turn into? Sodom and gomorra? Niniveh? Babylon? Or even worse, Chronic demonic world? Anything that seems to condone immorality through media belongs to them. However, I want to use this opportunity to beg all nairalanders that are talented- pls do not allow d devil to use yr talents 4 his selfish gains cos thats wht he wants and he does that wen u're his agent- maybe wen u're a member of illuminati. Thats why all their members are famous talented ppl. GOD BLESS.
BEST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by romeo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Educated illiterates!! Iluminati my behind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Rhino5dm: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
scobaba:

See the type of goats populating this site? Ikeja, Abuja, PH?

My only concern presently is that this goat will be allowed to get married and populate the world with more genetical deficient retärds like him. I wish a trailer can do the world a favor by crushing this maggot before sunrise. It grieves me much that a single digit IQ toad like you will add a single day on this earth. Ssshhhsss!
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sunsky29(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
i dn tire
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by scobaba: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

See the type of goats populating this site? Ikeja, Abuja, PH?

My only concern presently is that this goat will be allowed to get married and populate the world with more genetical deficient retärds like him. I wish a trailer can do the world a favor by crushing this maggot before sunrise. It grieves me much that a single IQ toad like you will add a single day on this earth. Ssshhhsss!

U r always in our prayers......even now that sleep calls. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
scobaba:

so so mouth. rubbish talk. u are exchanging words with a faceless person on a social network, a lady for that matter and u are here flexing so much verbal muscle....jew angry
lmao i just tire o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Foodconsumer(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Whats all this shit BBA infiltrated by illuminaSHIT??
Never mind, i'll pass...
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by ZeusI: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
If illuminati controls the media among other things, why wouldn't they be controlling it. Besides, their intent is bent on corrupting the minds of the masses in the name of 'freedom' and so make them 'cultureless' which in turn results in disorientation and finally succumbing to their whims and caprise subconsciously. I admire their(illuminati) strategy in psychological control, but condemn their objective. Unfortunately, most africans, and the rest of the world for that matter, barely see beyound their nose. Freedom(or freewill) is a systematic confinement!
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by ATMCARD2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
sizzlers: .grow up, dat eye logo means "VITAMIN A" Why you no include garri, since garri also get eye logo for d bag even rice
.U're so myopic.U can't expect them 2 show u ear symbol.Guess u're stl SSCE student?I hv ma prove.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by toluernanes: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
BoboYekini: bruv, you see, its like this: the folks who know anything about Orwell's 1984 utterly despise The Big Brother reality show. To them, linking classic literature with such a vapid and totally useless tv show is nauseating, to say the least.

Yeah, i know and it's saddening really that elements of such a classic are being used in a really boring TV show. Still, I don't think we would be seeing this illuminati post if the op had bothered to read the book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.