Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (65367 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by GidifeedNews: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

Below are some of the things to learn from her disqualification.

1. Overconfidence is very bad.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
5. Never Fight Everybody.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-things-to-learn-from-tachas-disqualification/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
LOL. grin cheesy I sympathize with her fans.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Well said...

For her mind Peter go give her 6omilliogrin

better ready to sharpen your kpekus like razor and have a clean. smooth. fresh bath hanty Tacha!!!!

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Pmtvng: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm... Watch TheTacha fight Video with Mercy that got her disqualified HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Pmtvng: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is deep

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Sunnick(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
.4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH

274 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na Tacha get this weekend for nairaland. Tacha or not, we must discuss Buhari matter

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by kidap: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
No 4 touched my soul

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by shadrama(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
things to learn kwa. this una program no get any thing to offer to the society. jst bunch of grown ups misbehaving. at the end of it the most foolish behaved person goes home with cash. nonsense and idiocy

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by kiddoiLL(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
you guys should leave this lady alone.. I don't watch BB9ja, it's a mediocre show at best, but everything I've seen today about Tacha seems unfair.. Haba, nothing positive about her, guys let it go.. she's human n she'll do well..
stop saying stuffs like has body odour n she smells... Be nice
I hope say she baff before she comot for dat house sha

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by NwaAmaikpe: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

I'm sure Tacha realized #4 because we saw her spraying a deodorant on herself.

It's just sad that she still left the Big Brother's house without taking her bath.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Choice22(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
New word found in

Naija Dictionary

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Edgarated(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Everywhere Tacha, Everything Tacha...
Tacha! Tacha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by slawomir: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Wickedfacts: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
In life, you are either an example to emulate or a mistake to avoid.

Make your choices wisely.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by kinzation(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
talk na lol

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by ckmayoca: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Trasha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
I am glad she is finally disqualified,always picking fight with everyone such a toxic human being.
If you are female nd you re tacha supporter you can never make a good wife period!!

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Jh0wsef(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
No do pass yourself.

Right from the onset. i always found her attitude irritating. she's a proud lady, and now fowl nyash don open.

To be honest. this is the second scenario whereby I'm seeing people celebrate someone's downfall after Abacha.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by martowskin1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jobless Nigeria youth una don see work.... U guys should face ur lives, how many of u are better than her

Most of u typing trash are even worst....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by clems88(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mtcheeew .
Rubbish!
Arrant Nonsense n idiot show. angry
Its high time seun sack this nonsense mods and recruit sensible ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Jh0wsef(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
martowskin1:
Jobless Nigeria youth una don see work.... U guys should face ur lives, how many of u are better than her

Most of u typing trash are even worst....

See a pained fan. hahaha

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
The man that marries tacha or an obviously tacharistic female have surrendered to the controversial saying that ''something must kill a man''

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Luvlyna(f): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by opsynea2j(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Copy and paste !

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Oceannaagent: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Enough!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Emestar1999: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fans will be divided now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Wickedfacts: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
martowskin1:
Jobless Nigeria youth (comma here) una don see work (question mark here instead of ellipses) .... U guys should face ur lives, how many of u are better than her (question mark here)

Most of u typing trash are even worst (worse, not worst) ....

I'm organising free tutorials for the blockheads supporting Tacha. That's something you dumb losers lack.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Eaglefine(f): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is none of my business.

Ogbasam
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Happyguy201: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
she humiliated her self.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by baratech: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make we rest on top this Tacha matter now
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by proxillin(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
If u go insert ur rod inside that girl kitten...na fish odor go finish you....

Deodorant no fit help your room

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.