Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

10 Signs to know that Death Is Near - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near (42314 Views)

10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / Believe, You're Time Is Near. / 10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by kingsle66(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
10 signs to know you are dying

1.monday no job
2.tuesday no job n no food
3.wednesday no job n no food.
4.thursday get okada start work no food
5. FG ban okada no food
6.saturday in the bed eye balls rolling
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
please someone tell me did the four boys that was killed at aluu community months ago knew death was coming?sometimes i laugh when i see some topics that makes front-page,very soon another scientist will tell us ways to know that death is still far from us.crazy people with crazy theories,abeg make una leave matter for mathias jare.......even without any of these signs when GOD SAYS IT IS MY TIME TO LEAVE THIS EARTH I CANNOT CHANGE THAT FACT
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
kingsle66: 10 signs to know you are dying

1.monday no job
2.tuesday no job n no food
3.wednesday no job n no food.
4.thursday get okada start work no food
5. FG ban okada no food
6.saturday in the bed eye balls rolling
lol....what about ten signs to know you are not dying ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
for someone who has a terminal illness maybe...
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
moreeni: OMG! This scares the heckkk out of me. God please keep my loved ones healthy and let them live for a long long time in the best of spirit. Whew, I need to call my very young Gramma kiss

grin grin grin

dont be scared love.

death is natural part of life and in fact is just the beginning. cheesy

i don't fear death...just the feeling of those who will miss me.
i wouldn't want to see them cry before i make the journey. undecided
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by cuteoly(f): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
The signs are true for a dying person, I shed tears as I was reading this because my dad went through all this signs before he died.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by ashollybaby1: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
supaeagles:
Me too, I was able to tick a few off that list in my case undecided
In essence, we are all dying I guess ...... the living dead actually wink
u r funny as hell!u actualy checkd d list against urslf!aw about makin arrangemts 4 ur coffin straitway:-D
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by sholx(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Man n it bilivs,fightin Gods way..
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by solotutu(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2013
Sanboy25: I thought only God knew these things... undecided
what dyu mean u taut only God knw dese things...d bible said seek nd u'll find...dats what is called research...if u research somtin..u'll surely find...so all dese is signs to death is as a result os som1 who gats brain nd mind to spend time,secs,mins,hrs,mnths,days to study n research signs to death...*sighs*
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by damlawbaba(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2013
uniport 4.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Rawar: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2013
even if una motor wan get accident na so i dey do u!. oboy tufiakwa ,! quack doc with no potfolio=-O
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Symdy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Datz natural signs of death at an old age or 4 a very sick person.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by vanKossy(m): 3:49am On Jun 14, 2013
The author of this was right. My dad had most of this signs as he laid in the hospital bed. He later died on the 14th April 2013. May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by sholx(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
You need a website for any kinda business you r into pls hit me @ affordable prices...u need the internet..it a boost!
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Btruth: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2013
God help us.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 28, 2013
OdionOdion: "And it appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgement"-Hebrew 9:27 .The process of death is less important but where will YOU spent your ETERNITY ?,in HEAVEH with CHRIST or in HELL FIRE with satan and his demons?.The choice is yours

Well said.
But if you must make heaven you must(as a matter of neccesity) reconcile with all those you have hurt or offended.
This could be your wife or someone very close to you.
Restitution will pave way for a peaceful eternity.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by jpphilips(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2014
BYXplicit: I can state Authoritatively that the compilation is fictious and without any reasonable conclusion..4most of the tips here can be experienced by anybody @any age due to certain factors yet we come out strong and long...belive this and believe anything.

Are you a medical practitioner? on whose authority do you speak?
I have witnessed death rattle before and the guy died the next day.

The coldness of his hands and feet happened few hours to his demise.
As a matter of fact, these signs and others are what doctors are trained to look out for before certifying a patient dead.

When the doctor heard the death rattle, his countenance changed, I knew from that moment he wasn't gonna make it.
His response was; his respiratory system was shutting down after he died.
How are you supposed to survive without breathing?
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 12:48am On May 31, 2019
Trying it now. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You / Antibiotics After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.