Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign (10787 Views)

iOS 7 Download Day Worldwide Release Time [chart] / Amazing Facts About The New IPHONE 6 by APPLE?! / Ios 7 Specs VS Android 4.2, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
In summary;
u nid a new/powerful device with better hardware/chips 2 enjoy fUll xperience of any new OS.
Iphone is No exceptional.................
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Suntemi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

smart owners of idevices don't jailbreak.....

It depends on "your" definition of "smart"

Jailbreakers are always smarter, even Apple knows that.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by LADEMINUS: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
BashToks:

Hey Mr Sheep, you need to do more reading on tech guide and gsmarena and more watchin on youtube. Go see yer Apple drop tests. Only then are u equipped to come back here.

I need no such equipment man, I have used both for years and years... And yes the i4 screen costs 7k, the S3 35k, yet the i5 screen is much more rugged and sophisticated (from gsmarena and techsuplex) dat tells u a lot,

I noticed u sidelined the battery issue

I never even talk of overheating on 3g nd wifi which F's most androids up

I never even talk about data compression and speed here....

Na games?

Na stability? With all d crash crash androids do?

Mscheww

1 Like

Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ibietela2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ibietela2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Godvilla: LG rules in dat aspect.... Split screen smiley

So apple just include it in ios7??
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by coogar: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
BashToks:
A year thereabout. Sammy has quite a range of devices to work on (phones only). So they're forgiven on that ground. BUT that's not the point.. the point is that you lied. You made up sh! t and presented it as truth.

you are a pathological liar....
a year thereabout to upgrade to higher upgrades of jellybean? who are you fooling? carrier-type samsung SII owners are still stuck with the old software that came originally with their phones whereas old apple devices get their upgrades within 24 hours of release.....

i-phone 3GS of 2009 and iphone-5 of 2012 both run on the same software! no delays, end of story!!! that alone is enough reason for me never to touch any android phone. crooked phone manufacturers delay the upgrades to force the hands of android's pack of sheep to get new devices!

as you can see, more than half of androids users on the planet have not even experienced the jellybean upgrade that was launched more than 2 years ago. grin only 4% of all fandroids are using the latest jellybean upgrade. 4%?? this is a disgrace to mobile technology!

sun_temi:

It depends on "your" definition of "smart"
Jailbreakers are always smarter, even Apple knows that.

jailbreakers are only shortchanging themselves!
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by LordReed(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

what is this one saying? apple patently owns the iOS, samsung does not own android - that's the difference. apple can control it's own destiny, samsung devices cannot as they are at the mercy of android.....why can't you see this difference?

Mercy of Android? How can they be at the mercy of Android when anybody can modify it to their hearts content? You are the one who needs to take off the blinkers my friend.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by coogar: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lord_Reed:
Mercy of Android? How can they be at the mercy of Android when anybody can modify it to their hearts content? You are the one who needs to take off the blinkers my friend.

modify what?
what are you modifying? if this modification is indeed viable, how come only 4% of android users are using jellybean 4.2.X that was released almost 2 months ago?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Suntemi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Coogar, Jailbreakers already using what you're waiting for to get on iOS 7. Na stock iOS users iOS 7 fit dey freak not we. AirDrop is AirBlue on Cydia, Control Center is SBSettings on Cydia, blacklist has been on Cydia since like 3 years.

Bro., Even Apple do hire jailbreakers so that should tell you how the matter dey go. .
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by coogar: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
sun_temi: Coogar, Jailbreakers already using what you're waiting for to get on iOS 7. Na stock iOS users iOS 7 fit dey freak not we. AirDrop is AirBlue on Cydia, Control Center is SBSettings on Cydia, blacklist has been on Cydia since like 3 years.

Bro., Even Apple do hire jailbreakers so that should tell you how the matter dey go. .

who cares what jailbreakers are using, if my phone falls into water tonight, i would simply return it back to apple and get a new replacement whist a jailbreaker would be chased off with a chainsaw.......

i am better off!
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

modify what?
what are you modifying? if this modification is indeed viable, how come only 4% of android users are using jellybean 4.2.X that was released almost 2 months ago?

What are you on about? What has proliferation got to do with modification?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
loswhite: hw is it stupid ? Do u think they build it 4 ur village where u have to worry so much abt data. Js stick to ur android and stop making dumb comment

Ok! Let me say i dnt know your location. Fine. But if you're in Nigeria here.. then shut you dumb brain down. Fine , it wasnt made for my village, was it made for urs?
Egbon try get sense! Sharing files should be as easy as whatever. Why should you upload a file on air and another person downloads. I'll just use one of these file sharing sites instead. Abi u no dey reason?

I'm very sure you have used one of those low end phones b4 God bless u to buy iPhone. You neva share file for bluetooth b4? Why should it be more complicated? What if network goes wrong and the file is needed urgently. iUsers are in bondage oooo!
You hussled your money to buy very xpensive fone... and you no go free?

God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by caukerzee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
loswhite: since when is Samsung an operating system? The talk was abt the ios, dat is operating system .
Samsung is not purely android. So it doesn't soely depend on the android OS for its OS features.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by coogar: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lord_Reed:
What are you on about? What has proliferation got to do with modification?

at this juncture, i am not sure you are on the same page with me on this debate......you don't know how the mobile phone technology works, i am afraid!

caukerzee: Samsung is not purely android. So it doesn't soely depend on the android OS for its OS features.

except that it does....
samsung high-end phones are powered by android!
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by reumat(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
tongue grin grinhahahahaha, so iphone dan port to Android wow!! like play like play iphone dan turn saka, day wuld have keep d os for iphone6 and named it iphonedroid hehehe laff wan tear my bele
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
ewizard1:

Ok! Let me say i dnt know your location. Fine. But if you're in Nigeria here.. then shut you dumb brain down. Fine , it wasnt made for my village, was it made for urs?
Egbon try get sense! Sharing files should be as easy as whatever. Why should you upload a file on air and another person downloads. I'll just use one of these file sharing sites instead. Abi u no dey reason?

I'm very sure you have used one of those low end phones b4 God bless u to buy iPhone. You neva share file for bluetooth b4? Why should it be more complicated? What if network goes wrong and the file is needed urgently. iUsers are in bondage oooo!
You hussled your money to buy very xpensive fone... and you no go free?

God forbid!!!

Chairman go and do your research wella, the file transfer will make use of wifi technology and it does not require DATA. Apple rocks
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by LordReed(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2013
coogar:

at this juncture, i am not sure you are on the same page with me on this debate......you don't know how the mobile phone technology works, i am afraid!

except that it does....
samsung high-end phones are powered by android!

Gosh! Look who is talking about knowledge when you don't even know that Samsung has high end WP8 powered smartphones neither do you know that Samsung has been developing it's own mobile os. SMH for you.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

Chairman go and do your research wella, the file transfer will make use of wifi technology and it does not require DATA. Apple rocks

Now listen to ur self... i know the shit you just said wld still be echoeing just like you name states. File sharing go use WiFi !!! E make sense for your ear... abi iphone winch don turn u to bebebe
How does wifi work? no be data e dey use?
Reason now. Just just dey talk anyhow! wetin be difference between Internet data and wifi? they both are used to surf... no be data the wifi go use? Dats dat!
So make we say i see u for somewhere now, i see somthing wey you suppose give me... We go come dey find wifi hotspot up and down ? because i wan collect picture of less than 5mb? e make sense ?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2013
ewizard1:

Now listen to ur self... i know the shit you just said wld still be echoeing just like you name states. File sharing go use WiFi !!! E make sense for your ear... abi iphone winch don turn u to bebebe
Reason now. Just just dey talk anyhow! wetin be difference between Internet data and wifi? they both are used to surf... no be data the wifi go use? Dats dat!
So make we say i see u for somewhere now, i see somthing wey you suppose give me... We go come dey find wifi hotspot up and down ? because i wan collect picture of less than 5mb? e make sense ?

Chairman dey cool down, i don install iOS 7beta for two iPhone 5 with a developer account. The file sharing will make use of the inbuilt wifi to send and receive file. You don't need to connect to any wifi hotspot before you send files. No dey beef apple na...dis android wey u dey talk sef na shit, I bought a Samsung galaxy s3 just to see what people have been saying about android. How fone go dey hot like electric cooker on 3G, and you are here comparing iPhone with android powered device. I sold the phone for 25k cos it's useless. Apple rocks. Enough of this beef. Go for whatever suit you. Case closed
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Suntemi(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2013
ewizard1:

You nor be witch not to talk of wizard ur name claimed. Wifi transfer no require data. it will work just like Bluetooth transfer.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

Chairman dey cool down, i don install iOS 7beta for two iPhone 5 with a developer account. The file sharing will make use of the inbuilt wifi to send and receive file. You don't need to connect to any wifi hotspot before you send files. No dey beef apple na...dis android wey u dey talk sef na shit, I bought a Samsung galaxy s3 just to see what people have been saying about android. How fone go dey hot like electric cooker on 3G, and you are here comparing iPhone with android powered device. I sold the phone for 25k cos it's useless. Apple rocks. Enough of this beef. Go for whatever suit you. Case closed

Thats great!!! iOS 7 beta. lemme see a screenshot! it would be nice. Cant screenshot? ok. just find one camera phone snap and show us!.

thank you!
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2013
sun_temi:

You nor be witch not to talk of wizard ur name claimed. Wifi transfer no require data. it will work just like Bluetooth transfer.

Patewo for youself... like i dont know. Thats like a local wifi. Nor dey full urself, na bluetooth apple tweak inside airdrop.
in some device and all pc, The same chip is used for wifi and BT . Thats why theres only one button to switch wifi/BT on&off your pc.

make more research sir! Thank you
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Suntemi(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2013
Stop displaying ignorance in HD guy. Wifi transfer requires no internet data. It's just like transferring files from one computer to another one over cable but in this case, cable isn't involve that means it will be done wirelessly over wifi. NO DATA IS INVOLVE. You no go school?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2013
sun_temi: Stop displaying ignorance in HD guy. Wifi transfer requires no internet data. It's just like transferring files from one computer to another one over cable but in this case, cable isn't involve that means it will be done wirelessly over wifi. NO DATA IS INVOLVE. You no go school?

Bros no mind dat yeye guy wey just switch from Nokia E71 to techno n3. It's obvious he knows nothing about this stuffs. Don't argue with him again.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by Abithel: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

Bros no mind dat yeye guy wey just switch from Nokia E71 to techno n3. It's obvious he knows nothing about this stuffs. Don't argue with him again.

mind you, that tecno n3 you just made reference to is also having that capabilty... check what 'flashshare' does on Tecno phones... u may reply back.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Abithel:

mind you, that tecno n3 you just made reference to is also having that capabilty... check what 'flashshare' does on Tecno phones... u may reply back.

Alright. Thanks for the info. iOS rocks.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

Lmao... I wouldnt want to say much. Just move on. How i wish we could just talk about what we know about Mobile Tech. But, i cant start bothering myself for you nah. Its of no use.
grin grin grin grin grin
Just Move On!!!

I don hear.. #iPhone rocks. Shebi na wetin you dey shout be dat?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2013
ewizard1:

Lmao... I wouldnt want to say much. Just move on. How i wish we could just talk about what we know about Mobile Tech. But, i cant start bothering myself for you nah. Its of no use.
grin grin grin grin grin
Just Move On!!!

I don hear.. #iPhone rocks. Shebi na wetin you dey shout be dat?

Lol....you make me laugh...am a programmer and also a hardware engr.... Do you wants us to start about tech?? Bobo you no dey my level for this stuff, if to say u no me you go dey bow for me. You wey dey say wifi file transfer dey use Data. You no no anitin. #ios rock. LWKMD
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by ewizard1: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

Lol....you make me laugh...am a programmer and also a hardware engr.... Do you wants us to start about tech?? Bobo you no dey my level for this stuff, if to say u no me you go dey bow for me. You wey dey say wifi file transfer dey use Data. You no no anitin. #ios rock. LWKMD

smh!! Thats one more feature of internet : Hiding behind a computer to boast to another what you are not.
Oya! Lets say you're a programmer and hardware engineer, Its possible, do you know me already? No! How do you know i no dey your level?
Just boasting behind your pc/mobile phone. Now i know. Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. I know you would be expecting me to reply with all the certs i mite have on MobileTech and maybe i'm a gurumarahji in tech. No nah! me i get sense na. So, at this point, i go like bid you farewell. My oga.. #iOS Rocks
*shakes head,laughing and walks away*
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2013
ewizard1:

smh!! Thats one more feature of internet : Hiding behind a computer to boast to another what you are not.
Oya! Lets say you're a programmer and hardware engineer, Its possible, do you know me already? No! How do you know i no dey your level?
Just boasting behind your pc/mobile phone. Now i know. Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. I know you would be expecting me to reply with all the certs i mite have on MobileTech and maybe i'm a gurumarahji in tech. No nah! me i get sense na. So, at this point, i go like bid you farewell. My oga.. #iOS Rocks
*shakes head,laughing and walks away*

Lolz....bros he never reach dat level na. I know you no noting about techs, you a starter. Datz y I dey challenge you. you wey no no as wifi file transfer dey work. You con dey follow me talk rubbish. You small jare...to prove to you am a real programmer...send me your email and I'll show you what am capable of. Mumu. I no say u still be tennager so I no fit dey argue with you. I don't have time for small Boy like you.
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2013
@echo:

The file sharing will make use of the inbuilt wifi to send and receive file. You don't need to connect to any wifi hotspot before you send files.

i can do wifi file transfer on ANY android phone without any router now.

there are even apps for it. FREE apps. like "Fast File transfer" app

so please, i get the fact that it may be new to you since apple has announced such a feature, but it has always been around for a while now

Incidentally, its not even limited to just android to android. its android to ANY device that has wifi.

@echo:

I sold the phone for 25k cos it's useless. Apple rocks. Enough of this beef. Go for whatever suit you. Case closed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

are we supposed to understand why you bought a china clone?
Re: iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign by echo2(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2013
4llerbuntu:

i can do wifi file transfer on ANY android phone without any router now.

there are even apps for it. FREE apps. like "Fast File transfer" app

so please, i get the fact that it may be new to you since apple has announced such a feature, but it has always been around for a while now

Incidentally, its not even limited to just android to android. its android to ANY device that has wifi.

Lol...it's obvious you never used an iPhone before. There are apps on AppStore which will enable you send files via wifi. Dat 1 no be new thing joor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

are we supposed to understand why you bought a china clone?

Lol...i bought the phone from slot at ikeja. Don't tell me slot is selling china clone. You just dey beef noni....u too no say android powered device dey hot on 3G na. Go try apple product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Symbian Mobile Tips And Tricks / Glo Increases Their Data Cap (baba For Data) / The Cheapest Glo Tariff Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.