Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine (12542 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by labamo07(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
For several months, I have noticed the prevalent and abnormal intake of Benylin with Codeine amongst youth. Benylin with Codeine is a cough syrup which is widely tested and trusted to be a cure for cough troubling kids and adults. The cough syrup used to sell for N250 some years ago but the price skyrocketed to N800 in recent times. However, some youth have averted from taking alcohol and resorted to taking this cough syrup to get stimulated. I have seen it in social gatherings taking by celebrities. This stimulant doesn't not high them but it slows them. Should they realize the side effects, they will understand its more than just youthful exhuberance but madness............
Re: My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 11, 2013
crack, heroine, cocaine, meth amphetamine etc are worst drugs than sizzurp (as it is known)....... the death rate from sizzurp is much less than any of the above and if i had to choose between having them take one or the other, i would choose sizzurp!
Re: My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: crack, heroine, cocaine, meth amphetamine etc are worst drugs than sizzurp (as it is known)....... the death rate from sizzurp is much less than any of the above and if i had to choose between having them take one or the other, i would choose sizzurp!

We all know they r worst than this but u don't hv to promote it cos that was what u just did Mr BJ!
Re: My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 11, 2013
^^^i did not promote anything, i just made a simple statement. you see, some people have sad lives, therefore they need to get high, and there is NOTHING me or you can do about it. so i am just saying that, if they should have the need to get high, better be sizzurp than Meth, Heroine, Cocaine etc which have a more deadly outcome.

its not called PROMOTION, its called having an OPINION.
Re: My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by labamo07(m): 4:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Doctor's prescription for adult is tablespoonful which will definitely make you feel drowsy, how much more taking a full bottle. Can anybody help me with the possible side effects?
Re: My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dont just go near codeine niggur

(1) (Reply)

Abdullahi Maikano Rabiu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / A Nairalander's Experience With A Nigerian Clinical Psychologist. / Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.