Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mansions In Heaven….. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mansions In Heaven….. (2947 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / ARE THERE REALLY MANSIONS IN HEAVEN(john14:2)candour,theoctopus,joagbaje,Goshen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mansions In Heaven….. by loginname2011: 4:14am On Jun 11, 2013
Each time I visited Heaven I always forget my husband and children on earth this is because of the perfect and permanent joy, peace, love and beauty of Heaven. In Heaven u can never remember any sorrow, sadness or pain….On this occasion an angel took me round and showed me the mansions built for saints in Heaven. I saw many mansions, some were at foundation level, some were being built while some were complete, they’re all beautiful. The angel stopped when we got to this very mansion, I was stunned by what I saw; it was built w/ precious stones and beautiful flowers curved around it. The flowers had golden beads and the leaves of the flowers were lined w/ gold the flowers opened and closed intermittently and each time the leaves opened light’ll emanate from the middle of the flower making the environment more beautiful. I did not see a single leave on the ground neither did I see anybody sweeping anything….Heaven is perfect!. The angel explained that the mansion belonged to a man who served God for 42 years on earth. The man served and worshipped God in truth and in spirit through riches, poverty, sickness and health, joy and pain for 42 years of his life. Unfortunately four days before his death according to the calendar of life he committed adultery, he did not confess his sin he covered it up and died w/ it….He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy (Prov 28:13). When I asked the angel where he is, he told me the man is in hell. I asked what’ll happen to His mansion and he said it’ll be given to another person….Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall(1 Cor 10:12). He explained to me how mansions are built in Heaven; every good work a believer does on earth is recorded in Heaven as a result building materials are sent to the angels to build for that believer. Selfish works are not recognized only selfless works or giving are recorded in Heaven like when u give to people who cannot give back to u, when u pay ur tithes and offerings, the more u study ur bible, spend time in God’s presence, the more u bridle ur tongue etc the more ur mansion is built up in Heaven….But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where ur treasure is, there’ll ur heart be also(Jn 6:20-21). The Lord told me that whenever we give to those who do not have, the less privilege, those in the hospitals, those in prisons and the poor, we’re saying we belong to Him and He’ll surely reward us….Sin is evil, not only’ll it deny u ur home in Heaven it’ll equally destroy u flee from sin. No matter how much u’ve served God, no matter how sure of Heaven u may be, no matter what God has done through u or revealed to u, no matter how good and “righteous” u may be u can’t make it w/out the mercy of God. It’s all about God’s mercy….because of the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not(Lamentations 3:22)

SiS. Toun Praise
The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mansions In Heaven….. by Kay17: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2013
^^
Deep down in the soul of the spiritual Christian is a materialist core.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George / Who Is God??..... Part 1 / Photos Of A Town In Anambra Where People Fetch & Store Water In Baskets Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.