Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Hilarious: Letter To My Unborn Son - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hilarious: Letter To My Unborn Son (766 Views)

A Poem For My Unborn Son / Letter To My Unborn Child “ 3” / Letter To My Unborn Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Letter To My Unborn Son by paolokonqueror(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2013
LETTER TO MY UNBORN SON
Hey Nigga, I’ll probably name you after me cause I’m hoping you’ll be a me or even better. One thing I’m sure about is that I won’t be able to refer to you as ‘Nigga’ and you shouldn’t dare either. You’ll call me dad and I’ll call you, well anything I feel like depending on my mood and your actions.
I’m damn sure I’ll get you the best mum because I have a very high taste. You’ll respect and love her so much cause without her, your life even with me will be empty. You’ll grow and live life in a manner that pleases you and most importantly God. Trust me, you don’t want to please any human other than yourself. Life is hard but as a kid you wouldn’t notice because I’ll be there for you. As you grow older it becomes tougher, I’ll still be there for you but I’ll want you to learn on your own. At least that’s what I think my dad thinks.
I’ll bug you about school and how important it is because it’s what fathers do and it’s somewhat important. I’ll always be there to guide you and give you counseling. People (Church, society, school) will expect a lot from you but like I said do what is true to you and God.
Oh and yea peer pressure is a very bad must happen disease. You’ll definitely come across bad friends but your ability to stay away from them and make the right choices when you need to, keeps you in check. They’ll pressure you to be like them and even give you virtually reasonable reasons why but do not be fooled and do what is right.
Yep and one more thing, GIRRRLS!!!There’ll be a time when girls wouldn’t mean a thing to you. You’ll probably insult and tease them but as you grow older, you’ll crave for them. Some girls you love mightn’t feel the same way, some might settle with you just to benefit from material things, your looks, style intelligence etc. So instead of letting them play you, play them. Am kidding, or maybe not.
I think that’ll be all for now till we meet, I need to be with your mum now and who knows you might pop out sooner.
Paolo Abamwa
@PaoloBRA_
DO YOU NEED LYRICS?
DO YOU NEED POEMS?
DO YOU NEED ARTICLES?
DO YOU NEED BOOKS?
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER today…
EmaiL: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Tel No: 0812-973-9907
“Ghost writing for those that want to stay alive…”

(1) (Reply)

Fears Of The Night / The Link - Revisited / Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.