Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) (764 Views)

9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / The Parable Of The Little Boy By The Roadside (an Inspiring Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) by andrewdg(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, after writing many scripts and selling some, I have decided to create short films that will change lives. THE INHALER is one of them. And I am hoping to get frank opinions about the screenplay.

All the great writers and lovers of literature on board please read this 6 page short, and tell me what you think.

Constructive criticism is needed.

Thanks
Andrew Simon

Re: THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) by CuteTolex(f): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Waitingggggg
Re: THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) by jhuzcoyle(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
ayam waiting
Re: THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) by andrewdg(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2015
I appreciate the number of views but please comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: THE INHALER (an Inspiring Short Story) by omidanbose(f): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2015
[right][/right]WaitingWaitingWaiting

(1) (Reply)

Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon / Dark Clouds (RECAP) / Wrecked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.