Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough (12033 Views)

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2013
egift:

If you have something against Tinubu, create a new topic for it.

This topic is a discussion on "do we respect a corrupt man, that is surrounded by Nigeria's finest thieves as they perpetrate corruption of the highest order - just because he is President?"

So stick to the topic. Thanks.
He said he can't respect a liar and a thief. I am guessing that only applys when it is Gej but not applicable to Tinubu; master of deception and king of political maneuvering. Such skills are not easily known to be possessed by relatively honest people.

Politicians are the same but some are smarter while others will continue to cry foul and try to build a base for a comeback. Between Gej and Jagaban, who is crying foul?
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by amarilo: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
coolIn the land of the blind one eyed man is the king. In the land of retards the lesser retard is their leader. Thanks God am not a Nigerian(Retard)
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2013
amarilo: coolIn the land of the blind one eyed man is the king. In the land of retards the lesser retard is their leader. Thanks God am not a Nigerian(Retard)
and you are from where... shamelessly state so that we can see how much vision you have about your leaders. Thank God you are not Nigerian undecided what are doing on a Nigerian blog that is focused on Nigerians and their passion. Oniranu!!! angry
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by amarilo: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2013
akpomeme:
and you are from where... shamelessly state so that we can see how much vision you have about your leaders. Thank God you are not Nigerian undecided what are doing on a Nigerian blog that is focused on Nigerians and their passion. Oniranu!!! angry
My friend where is your sense? Ok lemme break it down for you thou you might not be guilty of the offence. Most Nigerias in here call your president slowpoke, and he(slowpoke) rule over them right?. From my first post it shows that all Nigerians are slowpoke since they are being ruled by a slowpoke. I have never seen where a blind man lead people that are not blind. In essence those calling the president slowpoke are directly/inderectly calling themselves slowpoke as well but in this case a bigger slowpoke than the president hence he is leading them.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2013
amarilo: My friend where is your sense? Ok lemme break it down for you thou you might not be guilty of the offence. Most Nigerias in here call your president slowpoke, and he(slowpoke) rule over them right?. From my first post it shows that all Nigerians are slowpoke since they are being ruled by a slowpoke. I have never seen where a blind man lead people that are not blind. In essence those calling the president slowpoke are directly/inderectly calling themselves slowpoke as well but in this case a bigger slowpoke than the president hence he is leading them.

You just attempted to call me a slowpoke too abi by questioning my senses. I understand you entirely but because these people are portraying my country and my President as a retardant does not mean he is. Fairly speaking you can't be blamed for your posture, however for the sake of records, my President and the people of Nigeria are not slowpoke so don't disrespect my people and sense of pride. This is where my sense is angry.

2 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
akpomeme:

Do you have respect for Jagaban? smiley grin

I repeat, Jonathan is a LIAR & a THIEF. GEJ is the subject of this thread and I'll stick to that. Open a thread to express ur obsession with Tinubu and I'll comment. Bringing in Tinubu is an escape strategy as you wish to shift attention from the THIEF and LIAR in ARSEHOLE rock.

I've got a question for you; If a person steals and lies, will calling him a THIEF/LIAR be insultive?
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Garri the 1st:

I repeat, Jonathan is a LIAR & a THIEF. GEJ is the subject of this thread and I'll stick to that. Open a thread to express ur obsession with Tinubu and I'll comment. Bringing in Tinubu is an escape strategy as you wish to shift attention from the THIEF and LIAR in ARSEHOLE rock.

I've got a question for you; If a person steals and lies, will calling him a THIEF/LIAR be insultive?
egift and garri the first are agents of Jagaban.. You can't exclude Tinubu from this thread because it was not GEJ who spoke to house of commons. When you talk about disrespect for the office of the President, Jagaban cannot be excluded. He is no1 disrespecter of the office of the President.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by egift(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
akpomeme:
[s]egift and garri the first are agents of Jagaban.. You can't exclude Tinubu from this thread because it was not GEJ who spoke to house of commons. When you talk about disrespect for the office of the President, Jagaban cannot be excluded. He is no1 disrespecter of the office of the President.[/s]

This is why I do not like mingle conversation on Nairaland with toddlers like AkpoMeme. If you have snags twigging the individual and the portfolio being deliberated, I wonder what gave you the alacrity to join this conversation.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
dayokanu: What was retardeen Jonathans track record as Deputy governor or Governor of bayelsa?

Maybe you can enlighten us

This is the 3rd time we are asking this question still no response
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
akpomeme:
egift and garri the first are agents of Jagaban.. You can't exclude Tinubu from this thread because it was not GEJ who spoke to house of commons. When you talk about disrespect for the office of the President, Jagaban cannot be excluded. He is no1 disrespecter of the office of the President.

Aside being unintelligent, you're also a coward. It's obvious that Tinubu's last address in UK is what prompted you to open this thread. Why where you scared to mention his name in your topic or your opening post.

Grow some balls man. If on an anonymous forum you display such "chicken-heartedness", I wonder how things are for you in real life.

Ok, lemme oblige you, for every one proof of corruption you can bring against Tinubu(directly or indirectly), I'll give you three of the Retardeen's. Pls beer parlor and barbing saloon gossips are not allowed.

Waiting!!

cool
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
grin grin grin you like curse sha like your Oga Jagaban; heard he was embarrassed in Dubai... You are true breed of his school of taught... Why u dey vex grin
Garri the 1st:

Aside being unintelligent, you're also a coward. It's obvious that Tinubu's last address in UK is what prompted you to open this thread. Why where you scared to mention his name in your topic or your opening post.

Grow some balls man. If on an anonymous forum you display such "chicken-heartedness", I wonder how things are for you in real life.

Ok, lemme oblige you, for every one proof of corruption you can bring against Tinubu(directly or indirectly), I'll give you three of the Retardeen's. Pls beer parlor and barbing saloon gossips are not allowed.

Waiting!!

cool
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Waiting!!

cool

Don't chicken out please. This might be a good opportunity for me to pound ur head so it becomes like mashed beans!!

cool
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Where's the "chicken-hearted", "balloon-headed" OP. Where are you hiding??

grin grin
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by firstolalekan(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2013
shutup jor angry
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by faith722003: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by BetaThings: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2013
akpomeme:

grin grin grin grin I like Fashola oooo but abeg take his name away from the undemocratic guy before his.. I use God beg you. grin grin grin

Was he not one of the guys that Jonathan himself called "Rascals"?
Jonathan started first
When he allows his aides to use offensive language against his opponents, they will not care that he is the president
Let his aides stop first and then it would be easier for you to appeal to people to stop attacking him
Without that, draping the green, white, green around him will not stop attacks

You know why? Both the presidency and the opposition want to look good in the eyes of the electorate
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Policewoman(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2013
akpomeme: I genuinely think if an opposition party want to grab power from the ruling party, they should be able to sell their ideology to the masses and not disrespect the same office they are seeking to occupy.
What I have seen in APC today is a party made up of a clique of dissatisfied politicians from ACN, CPC, PDP, ANPP,APGA etc coming together to try and wrestle power off the ruling party without any ideology.

We need to know what APC will represent. The signals so far give reasons for discomfort considering statements made by supposed leaders of the emerging party that a fight to dislodge terrorism is a war against the north (Buhari) and that the declaration of emergency rule in the north is an infringement on the fundamental human rights of a people (lia Mohammad ). The question is: who does APC represent?

Much as we clamour for better governance, we need to begin to ask ourselves if disrespecting the President and the office of the President is good enough strategy towards occupying the same office?
The oppostion as we know it now, is shallow and is more motivated to capture aso rock BY ALL MEANS. They really have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by clint77ng: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote
author=superior1]Jona-dumbo is the culprit here. An adult who uses
maize grains as waist beads soon becomes a comedian to fowls
Jona-dumbo should respect the office of the presidency by

1. Stop meddling with petty politics
2. Stop intimidating opposition using FG apparatus eg 'the growing plane
grounding series'
3. Stop his deputy head of praise singers (Abati) from using vulgar
words to attack perceived opposition elements
4. Stop and tie down his rabid dog cum wife from making further
embarrassing statements that makes one wonder if Jona-dumbo her husband
was in coma when he decided to marry her.

I will add more when i have the time but the truth is 'respect begot
respect'
, if Jona-dumbo accord respect to himself and others, he
will get some back despite his extreme-retardedness. [/quote]
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Adekay2011: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2013
I dey laugh o
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by clint77ng: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote
author=superior1]Jona-dumbo is the culprit here. An adult who uses
maize grains as waist beads soon becomes a comedian to fowls
Jona-dumbo should respect the office of the presidency by

2. Stop intimidating opposition using FG apparatus eg 'the growing plane
grounding series'
3. Stop his deputy head of praise singers (Abati) from using vulgar
words to attack perceived opposition elements
4. Stop and tie down his rabid dog cum wife from making further
embarrassing statements that makes one wonder if Jona-dumbo her husband
was in coma when he decided to marry her.

I will add more when i have the time but the truth is 'respect begot
respect'
, if Jona-dumbo accord respect to himself and others, he
will get some back despite his extreme-retardedness. [/quote] Words of a hater and a sadist.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
I have decided not to join issues with APC and the noise makers. Am waiting for them at the polls in 2015.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by DrSadikMagaji(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2013
akpomeme: I genuinely think if an opposition party want to grab power from the ruling party, they should be able to sell their ideology to the masses and not disrespect the same office they are seeking to occupy.
What I have seen in APC today is a party made up of a clique of dissatisfied politicians from ACN, CPC, PDP, ANPP,APGA etc coming together to try and wrestle power off the ruling party without any ideology.

We need to know what APC will represent. The signals so far give reasons for discomfort considering statements made by supposed leaders of the emerging party that a fight to dislodge terrorism is a war against the north (Buhari) and that the declaration of emergency rule in the north is an infringement on the fundamental human rights of a people (lia Mohammad ). The question is: who does APC represent?

Much as we clamour for better governance, we need to begin to ask ourselves if disrespecting the President and the office of the President is good enough strategy towards occupying the same office?
Nice write up,how much did they paid you?
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by iwanchop(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2013
The office of any governor is as important as that of the president,what you claim APC is doing to the president is the same as what PDP does to governors in states where they are not at the helms of affair.
I think you need to advise PDP too,to tell the people what they would benefit by voting for them and stop the campaign of calumny against the likes of Fashola,Al Makura,Rochas ,Aregbe etc in their respective states.
What is good for Jonathan is also good for all non-PDP governors
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Calling a thief a thief isn't an insult!!
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by iykofias(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2013
superior1: Jona-dumbo is the culprit here. An adult who uses maize grains as waist beads soon becomes a comedian to fowls. Jona-dumbo should respect the office of the presidency by

2. Stop intimidating opposition using FG apparatus eg 'the growing plane grounding series'
3. Stop his deputy head of praise singers (Abati) from using vulgar words to attack perceived opposition elements
4. Stop and tie down his rabid dog cum wife from making further embarrassing statements that makes one wonder if Jona-dumbo her husband was in coma when he decided to marry her.

I will add more when i have the time but the truth is 'respect begot respect', if Jona-dumbo accord respect to himself and others, he will get some back despite his extreme-retardedness.
must u say d truth in public_lets respect oga jona by tellin lies
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Wsdm: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2013
akpomeme: Maxymilliano:
The statistical report called ‘START’ conducted by the University of Maryland for the American government on global terrorism in 2012 has revealed that while the Talibans killed 1,842 people in 525 attacks last year, and came tops on the infamous ranking, Boko Haram came second killing 1,132 in 364 attacks.

The statistical report also revealed that of the top 10 countries with the most terrorist attacks last year, Nigeria came fifth because of the activities of Boko Haram.

Besides, Nigeria ranked fourth in number of deaths from terrorist attacks. According to the statistical information attached to the recent “U.S. Terrorism 2012 reports”, last year alone, there were a total number of 546 terror attacks in Nigeria with 1,386 killed.

“The average lethality of terrorist attacks in Nigeria (2.54 deaths per attack) is more than 50 per cent higher than the global average of 1.64.”

The statistical report revealed that in 2012, the majority of highly lethal attacks -159 in all -, took place in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria and Syria, killing a total of 2,880 people.
And the Americans supported--civil war in Syria have claimed more than 90000 lives. This will take all the so called terrorists more than 60 years to reach. We may have to redefine the meaning of terrorism.
Note: may God punish who ever takes the lives of the innocent on any guise.
Back to the topic. You may need to advise the president to also respect the electorate that toiled to see his emergence as the president. Instead he is assuming a very tyrannical rascal.
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by iwanchop(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
1800bc: You are right, they are all politicians,PDP or APC, but APC will be the worst as compare to PDP because of the caliber of people in it. From their action and inactions we know where they are heading to, nothing but their selfish interest,it is so explicit that these guys don't have the interest of the country at heart or will do any better than PDP. Just imagine the like of Tinubu master in mischief,,Buhari Gen rtd an extremist of the highest order, El-Rufai (aggrieved to the teeth) that collected people's lands and gave it to his mistresses and close associates,,,Dino Melaye a well known swindler,bully and an hustler of all time using his blind followers on social media to gain more popularity for his selfish political ambition by 2015. What have you And a lot more of other aggrieved ones like Rochas Okorocha (Gov)with PDP blood running in their veins...God save my beloved country NAIJA from the hands of power thirsty vampires ..

For every 'bad' people u claim are in APC there are worst in the PDP

Bode George -Thief
Alamiyesigha -Thief
Faruk Lawan -Thief
Alli Ndume - Boko Haram member
James Ibori -Thief
Theodore Orji,the ritualist
Agagu,Oyinlola,Oni - elections riggers
Be objective in your comments
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by iwanchop(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
February 2011 in Ibadan, President Jonathan said:
“Lagos is a commercial centre
and the ruling party must
control the state. We will take
over Ekiti, Osun and Ondo
States. Before 2015, we will
take over the South West.
South West is too educated
and civilized to be left in the
hands of rascals.”

Who are the rascals?
Respect begets respect
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2013
NAIJA IS TOO BIG TO BE DECEIVED.

IF OUR LEADERS FAIL TO DO THE RIGHT THING, SO SHALL THEY EXPECT THE BAD SIDE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES.

THIS IS NOT 1960s
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2013
well written!
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by ballabriggs: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Below was put up by a poster in punchng.com a few days back.

The president insult our collective sense and sensibility everyday. He is not bigger than Nigeria. If he comport himself presidentially, respect will naturally flow from his people to him and from him to his people. I cannot respect a man who by his action or inaction threatens my life every living second. I risk my life everyday just by going on the bad road, I risk my life everyday just by visiting a hospital, I practically live a life of risk being in Nigeria. How do I respect the man charged with the responsibility of securing a better life for me and my family if all he now does after promising heaven and earth including fresh air is to enrich himself and that of his friends. All I now get is excuse morning day and night. It now seem as if what other people in other parts of the world take for granted is now privilege reserved for the selected few in Nigeria. It is not a rocket science to fight corruption or fix the electricity problem, it is not a rocket science to build a similar hospital to the one GEJ wife went to in Germany here in Nigeria, it is not a rocket science to build good school like the one their children go to in Western Europe here in Nigeria. So why are they not doing it? The only reason is because they do not give a damn about the ordinary man. So me as an ordinary man do not give a damn about them either. Respect is the last thing I have for GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Video Of Hon Gudaji Kazaure Saying Nigerian Economy Is Doing Like This / Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.