Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180700 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chiperps:

I heard you guys and u'll see something small frm me soon, though I am still a beginner.

Sweet! Can't wait...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Greetings friends. logged on today and saw 165 posts. have I been away for that long? guys r really working, nice work guys. hope to resume next month
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shimish:
Greetings friends. logged on today and saw 165 posts. have I been away for that long? guys r really working, nice work guys. hope to resume next month
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shimish:
the oga at the top...greetings and warm welcome. missed you and thought of you today especially when chiperps allegedly said we got no animators herein. welcome once again as we await your rescent blender3d updates.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shimish:
Happy new year bro.... itz been long since you came online, I was starting to think you've left us for good. well itx great to have to back
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Chiperps:

I heard you guys and u'll see something small frm me soon, though I am still a beginner.
well as much as I'm still trying to grab the female CG artist thingy, I guess the appropriate thing to do is to welcome you to the group.... so you're welcome to our esteem group of blender users, don't mind the awesome renders you're are seeing, most of us are still new to blender(myself included), feel free to post your works, which I can't wait to see
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2015
That Moment when you're so Pleased at the Creativity of Naija...and you Loose the words to express it, but just mutter....ghhsine rghu.....let ur imaginations go wide!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
That Moment when you're so Pleased at the Creativity of Naija...and you Loose the words to express it, but just mutter....ghhsine rghu.....let ur imaginations go wide!
is that all sad.......................where have you been? shocked....guess my move was productive. smiley you opened a wonderful thread that has helped a lot and you abandoned it not even a single comment smiley.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
cry undecided.....M guilty as charged Boss.....Haven't been really going with Blender lately.......gotten a New crush for it now sha....ama gonna try to comment often and maybe post some ''references''
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
cry undecided.....M guilty as charged Boss.....Haven't been really going with Blender lately.......gotten a New crush for it now sha....ama gonna try to comment often and maybe post some ''references''
Welcome back.....
Now where's Uncle Shimish!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
kazuna:

Welcome back.....
Now where's Uncle Shimish!
he has paid his dues.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
oga shimish you are welcome back sir! , I seem to be missing a lot ooo, anyway. will soon be fully back with blendering!

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Preboy:

Happy new year bro.... itz been long since you came online, I was starting to think you've left us for good. well itx great to have to back
na never left. have been battling with studies oh! working in one state and schooling in another isn't funny oh! keep traveling every week. even had a test on 3rd of January. currently writing exams, so things have been on hold.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shimish:

na never left. have been battling with studies oh! working in one state and schooling in another isn't funny oh! keep traveling every week. even had a test on 3rd of January. currently writing exams, so things have been on hold.
wow you're still in school, makes me wonder how old you were when you started blending... Anyway, wishin' you luck in your exams, I know you're gonna ace it.

When things resume, hope you're gonna drop a tut on lighting
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Please who have got the node encyclopaedia ebook?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Preboy:

wow you're still in school, makes me wonder how old you were when you started blending... Anyway, wishin' you luck in your exams, I know you're gonna ace it.

When things resume, hope you're gonna drop a tut on lighting
lol. its post graduate oh
thanks anyway
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIwwuB0qGBo

[/br] www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV43xNQDOFs

[/br]

THESE LOOK COOL! U might wanna give it a try!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by John5117: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls guys am new with blender started for like 2mthn + am dedicated, am always having problem with textures download and like when i apply a grass tedture on a hill hill it is almost to smooth that it lacks the truth of realism ... help me!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
this test render came from my imagination, am just lazy with the interior too.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
John5117:
pls guys am new with blender started for like 2mthn + am dedicated, am always having problem with textures download and like when i apply a grass tedture on a hill hill it is almost to smooth that it lacks the truth of realism ... help me!!!
lemme guess, you're using cycles.... that shit could be a pain in the azz at times

anyway select the mesh you applied the image texture to, enter edit mode, make sure all vertices are selected (press A), then press U, select project views from bounds(something like that)
**not with ma PC at the moment, bt there are two options containing the "project bla bla", choose the one at the end, its longer that the one on top of it... your textures should show now when you render

#hope it helps
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
one more!

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
John5117:

you need to adjust your texture coordinate I guess!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Laziness + exams... This is just something I've been working on, the grass still needs work tho

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:
Laziness + exams... This is just something I've been working on, the grass still needs work tho

the roof though, and the scale of the real objects I mean (house and fence) looks relatively small! or maybe is the camera angle, but its nice!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yinksey:

the roof though, and the scale of the real objects I mean (house and fence) looks relatively small! or maybe is the camera angle, but its nice!
Ya I totally have to remake the entire scene, everything's jux bullsh!t

Anyways, your sci-fi vehicle reeks of pure beauty.... Lovin' everything abt it
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Preboy:

Ya I totally have to remake the entire scene, everything's jux bullsh!t

Anyways, your sci-fi vehicle reeks of pure beauty.... Lovin' everything abt it

thanks bro.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yinksey:
one more!
Is the body made of nano materials.....super attenuating but deformable molecules packed in limited space?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
lol...now am talking jargon......like this two rider bike, damm
have you watched Tron
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
kazuna:
lol...now am talking jargon......like this two rider bike, damm
have you watched Tron

no I haven't!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2015
looking via 2014 archive...critique this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRkiUsG2Eew
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Blender is a really cool software... Just started learning it 7mnths ago... Its been fun

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Just created last yr

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.