Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku (2531 Views)

Dr. D.K Olukoya Of MFM Is My Spiritual Father- Denrele / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku by roccio(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Authoritative information at our disposal has it that the centre cannot hold again between popular gospel artiste, Tope Alabi and her estranged spiritual father, Prophet Ireti Ajanaku, which has now made things to fall apart.

According to gist reaching us.com the prophet has now replaced her former spiritual daughter with another artiste called Ifemide. We learnt that the light-skinned and funky man of God has anointed the new artiste to take the place of the successful and loved Tope Alabi.

Scoops on what caused their fight revealed that pastor Ajanaku had told Tope to stop some of her alleged wayward acts which was not pleasing to God. As we learnt, the singer didn’t heed to the advice, which made the man of God to de-list Tope from his list of spiritual daughters.More...

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/tope-alabi-in-roforofo-fight-with.html

Re: Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku by Chanchit: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2013
Choi..! This man really loooks spirituali. Anyway I watched Tope Alabi's interview on Teju Baby face show, n I saw/ noticed something which I would not say before NLders come hol me hia.
Re: Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku by texaco1: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2013
Chanchit: Choi..! This man really loooks spirituali. Anyway I watched Tope Alabi's interview on Teju Baby face show, n I saw/ noticed something which I would not say before NLders come hol me hia.
talk the thing wey u see ,nobody go bite u here.i dey for u kampe
Re: Tope Alabi In ‘serious’ Fight With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku by Chanchit: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
talk the thing wey u see ,nobody go bite u here.i dey for u kampe
lipsrsealed
I reserve my comment. Maybe if it hits FP sha.

(1) (Reply)

Kola Boof Names The 20 Male Celebrity With The Biggest Manhood / Nelson Mandela Died And His Exclusive Childhood Photos Are Roaming Over Web / Mavin’s Reekado Banks Build House For Parents (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.