Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex (6841 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by gentlesJ(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
The rift between once upon a time made in heaven relationship between Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku with his estranged spiritual daughter, Tope Alabi has gone more messy with the current revelation by the Prophet that the wave making gospel singer actually begged him for sex several times when she was looking for the fruit of the womb.

The prophet said as a discipline man of God, he would not partake of unholy venture and that God has helped to resist the temptation of younger girls not to mention of Tope Alabi whom he referred to as grandma.

He said he had knew Mrs. Alabi over the last 11 years when she came to the church seeking for the fruit of the womb and after praying for her, God blessed her with a baby girl adding that he has prove to backed his claims.

Many people believed that the cat and mouse game got deeper when in December 31,2012 service , the prophet had asked all artistes to come out ; while others came out, Tope Alabi did not come out. The action of Alabi infuriated Prophet Ajanaku that made him to anoint another young lady in what many people believed to be a replacement of Tope Alabi.

While all the controversy rage on, Tope Alabi has remained mute on the impasses, but her husband according to a close family source said that the allegation that his wife begged the man of God for sex is unfounded, that it is a ploy to break their marriage of over 15 years. He insisted he would not want to reply the prophet word for word that the mission of the prophet is to pull down the music ministry of his wife.

source: http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/?p=1230

Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by Walexy96: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
SMH! What people won't say or do just to be famous perhaps to generate traffic to their church in a blogger language.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by k2039: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Even if it was true, the man could have acted more matured by keeping their little secret to himself.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by phillycute(f): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2013
All this Nigeria pastors are partially a disgrace to Christianity !
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Well could be true grin
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2013
End times maybe
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by Beebash: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Just trying to tarnish her image and disrupt her family. A man of God indeed angry
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by Skywalker5(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Bloggers again
Re: Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex by pheyikemi: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Even if she actually begged him for s3x which I doubt, I fink as a true prophet of God, he should counsel her on why she shouldn't engage in such but instead he decided to tarnish her image. Weldone prophet, guess u r api wiv wot u've done angry

(1) (Reply)

Susan Peters Shows Off Her Sexy Bosom + New Look [photo] / Chris Brown Pose With An Unclad Female Fan (18+) / US Rapper, Wacka Flocka Gushes About His Wife’s Body, Shares Her Nude Shower Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.