Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243035 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by richeso: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
But saw a phantom with higher megapixels 8.0
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
richeso: But saw a phantom with higher megapixels 8.0
where?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 vs Tecno Phantom N9 Pad serious comparison [url] http:///45D4R[/url]
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jice(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
emmathebigg: Will tecno is rilly keeping it real but the need to upgrad they system like comeing up with 4g network I think it will be cool.
Notice me. u get 3G for ur area talkless of 4G. You just wan release the newwest vocab u got.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jice(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 vs Tecno Phantom N9 Pad serious comparison [url] http:///45D4R[/url]
omo hid this link because it is not working
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by DGenius1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
elijahdre: call elijahdre for any brand of your quality tecno phones and gionee phones.

Lyk C'riouzly?
U've goh D' Gionee E6?
If yes, Hw mussh 'll it go for?

elijahdre: Imagine someone pricing phantom f7 for 28k and another asking for a tablet of 15k?

Lol.
No mind D' Clowns Jare!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by muse4blue(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
HTC CHACHA FOR SALE AT ELEYELE IBADAN FO 15k only
price nogotiable
call 08062606145
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
SIM Mini-SIM
Announced 2011, February
Status Available. Released 2011, June
BODY Dimensions 114.4 x 64.6 x 10.7 mm (4.50 x 2.54 x 0.42 in)
Weight 120 g (4.23 oz)
Keyboard QWERTY
DISPLAY Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 480 x 320 pixels, 2.6 inches (~222 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- HTC Sense 2.1 UI
SOUND Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB, 2 GB included
Internal 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM
DATA GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Speed HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 384 Kbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
CAMERA Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,
check quality
Features Geo-tagging, face detection
Video Yes, 480p@30fps
Secondary Yes, VGA
FEATURES OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
CPU 800 MHz
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2013
jephiano:

Mister your very first words were: ''Most Nigerians are foolish.....'' and now u question his morality and his upbringing......shouldn't we also question your upbringing since you have insulted almost every Nigerian and bragged about how much you are 'more than him in all things'?
You made alot of sense about people's penchant for spending alot of money for products when there are cheaper competitive alternatives but honestly you are in no position to insult others as per their choices. One thing you forget is that most Nigerians operate on this principle: when a deal or product seems too good to be true, it almost always is! This Tecno is surprisingly good for its price so people would slowly learn to trust the brand as nobody wants to fall 'mugu'. Beyond that Nigerians are among the most brand-conscious people (for good or bad). So dont insult people o. After all, these brands are still very high in quality.
I never thought i would consider using anything Chinko but most likely i would get this N9.

These conversion and arguments were suppose to be matured...but that is not the case...there is no point quarreling with or insulting people you never meet....as youths, students and professionals we are here to share our views on issues and ideals...I believe everyone's opinion should be respected...because we are all entitled to our opinion.

I may have choose the wrong word in my earlier post but thank goodness you got the message...we should encourage competition....just like what happen with the per minute and per second billing between Glo and Mtn

If not for Glo, MTN would have milked Nigerian dry with their per minute billing exploitation.(I tot MTN said per second was not possible...but became possible suddenly when Glo came)

If not for China phones, Nigerians wouldnt have been able to buy camera phones for less than 50K (China phones forced Nokia, Samsung etc... to produced phone for less than 10K with cameras and other features... Samsung now produces Android Devices for less than 20k all because of the competition from companies like Tecno. Is this not a good thing

We need this type of competition in the Electricity and Cement industries...even the petroleum industry...these capitalist makes us believe whatever they want us to and thereby extort a lot of money from the us the consumers...just like the 750 being paid as Access (maintenance) charge for prepaid meter that I will still have to recharge b4 use...imagine that

we should welcome the liberation and encourage it....May God save us from the hand of these capitalist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Lagusta:

come, why do people talk like this

what concerns the average Nigerian about chipsets and GPU.... all we want is a tablet that is super fast, play 3D games, and load me all the apps I need!!!

someone also mentioned wizkid buying one silly expensive car, please wetin concern suya with sharwama!!! what's our business, if I buy Peugeot 504 wetin be your own!!!

please leave us technocrats alone, and continue spending all your money on iPad and galaxy tab!!!!!

Very much on point cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
This guys that hate comparing tecno with other big names don't just hate it, there's a reason behind it! u asked why
This is because they are d only one fortunate to buy London used Android phone in there locality where others are using symbian n Java phones!
They do proud with d HD games on it and most of others guys see the phone as out of dis world n unreachable!
They are very happy giving those guys to enjoy games on it!
but see what happen now? The least on d street can now do same thing dat d phone of our big bros on d street can do!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION TO TECNO IF U FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH SITUATION

My candid advice to them is to hide there pride and let tecno be.....

E je n simi e joo e je n mi..........

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
biomedixexcel: This guys that hate comparing tecno with other big names don't just hate it, there's a reason behind it! u asked why
This is because they are d only one fortunate to buy London used Android phone in there locality where others are using symbian n Java phones!
They do proud with d HD games on it and most of others guys see the phone as out of dis world n unreachable!
but see what happen now? The least on d street can now do same thing dat d phone of our big bros on d street can do!

you are too much

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2013
biomedixexcel: This guys that hate comparing tecno with other big names don't just hate it, there's a reason behind it! u asked why

Thats just it...U have hit the head on the nail.. oh sorry the nail on the Head grin grin grin no need to argue with those dude.. some argue as if they own Apple or Samsung Factories....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Onosy:

Thats just it...U have hit the head on the nail.. oh sorry the nail on the Head grin grin grin no need to argue with those dude.. some argue as if they own Apple or Samsung Factories....

wallahi, it's so annoying, especially that GPU and chipsets nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by vicope: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
panaroma: Got mine own Tecno N9 today!!! Excited

Bro, I also want to get one this week. However, I will like to know if the screen is scratch resistant, that's the only fear I'm having.

Also, any one with a good video review of the techno phantom N9 pad should please help me with the link. Thanks!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
I love this tablet

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Jraph(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
yea it is.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by richeso: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Elsafema: where?

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/phantom-a has 8.0 mega pixel camera. i prefer this
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
adegbem: I love this tablet
bros, why u screenshort my post

stalking
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by BizBloke(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: bros, why u screenshort my post

stalking

Lol.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by BizBloke(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
toluxa1: I have sent several mails to techno and even tried to contact them through a phone number I got. If anyone knows any sure way of contacting them please let me know. I have business enquiries.,

Go to their office at Ikeja. That's best and the sure way ni.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tajsagay(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mobility blog offering this tab for 33k... Check it out here.

[url]mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-pad-n9/[/url]
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by semid4lyfe(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm convinced. . .

I'll definitely be picking up this tab when I hit Lagos on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by taioluv: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
HTC chahca is a good phone bt its small screen

Bros i dey ur front to go and buy ma own too

semid4lyfe: I'm convinced. . .

I'll definitely be picking up this tab when I hit Lagos on Friday.

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
As am typin this my tecno n9 is downloadin the 10th movie from movies mobile and i mean complete movie thats like 150 to 200 mb each lol.ba3 is still @ 40 percent and av done every crazy thing possible on a tablet.facebook,whatsapp,instagram,twitter, anythin mention it lol.its not even warm talk less of hot.speed didnt slow down @ all i dont think i wanna care bout gpu and chipset right now tecno tried on this men and yeah it has face unlock

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
davdandam: As am typin this my tecno n9 is downloadin the 10th movie from movies mobile and i mean complete movie thats like 150 to 200 mb each lol.ba3 is still @ 40 percent and av done every crazy thing possible on a tablet.facebook,whatsapp,instagram,twitter, anythin mention it lol.its not even warm talk less of hot.speed didnt slow down @ all i dont think i wanna care bout gpu and chipset right now tecno tried on this men and yeah it has face unlock
oooo why are u all tempting me, forcing me, puching me, to go and buy this babe na, u are making me inferior for not have it yet.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Elsafema: oooo why are u all tempting me, forcing me, puching me, to go and buy this babe na, u are making me inferior for not have it yet.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) its a nice toy actually
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
davdandam: As am typin this my tecno n9 is downloadin the 10th movie from movies mobile and i mean complete movie thats like 150 to 200 mb each lol.ba3 is still @ 40 percent and av done every crazy thing possible on a tablet.facebook,whatsapp,instagram,twitter, anythin mention it lol.its not even warm talk less of hot.speed didnt slow down @ all i dont think i wanna care bout gpu and chipset right now tecno tried on this men and yeah it has face unlock
what is plan u are using

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Kizyte(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
I got one Tecno N9 Phantom Tab and it's really nice. I swear, you're not gonna regret purchasing one. Battery lasts longer than I expected. Good functionality. Amazing when it comes to gaming. Comes with a pouch.
Thank God it's affordable & available too. I give it 5 Stars!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Elsafema: what is plan u are using
anwser this quetion
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Onosy:

These conversion and arguments were suppose to be matured...but that is not the case...there is no point quarreling with or insulting people you never meet....as youths, students and professionals we are here to share our views on issues and ideals...I believe everyone's opinion should be respected...because we are all entitled to our opinion.

I may have choose the wrong word in my earlier post but thank goodness you got the message...we should encourage competition....just like what happen with the per minute and per second billing between Glo and Mtn

If not for Glo, MTN would have milked Nigerian dry with their per minute billing exploitation.(I tot MTN said per second was not possible...but became possible suddenly when Glo came)

If not for China phones, Nigerians wouldnt have been able to buy camera phones for less than 50K (China phones forced Nokia, Samsung etc... to produced phone for less than 10K with cameras and other features... Samsung now produces Android Devices for less than 20k all because of the competition from companies like Tecno. Is this not a good thing

We need this type of competition in the Electricity and Cement industries...even the petroleum industry...these capitalist makes us believe whatever they want us to and thereby extort a lot of money from the us the consumers...just like the 750 being paid as Access (maintenance) charge for prepaid meter that I will still have to recharge b4 use...imagine that

we should welcome the liberation and encourage it....May God save us from the hand of these capitalist undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.