Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138360 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Kimmo(f): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2014
hardygoon: @All, can the school fee be paid at bank branches outside UI's

Yep. It says so on the invoice. Print it, and take it with you, because the bank staff will need some info from it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by olajideolaniyi: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2014
@hadyygon, pls how and where did you generate your invoice? ve not been able to gen. mine. #team civil.
@ mcbussy, thks alot. i have printed it. c u sn in d dept.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
olajideolaniyi: @hadyygon, pls how and where did you generate your invoice? ve not been able to gen. mine. #team civil.

http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/reg/
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by koolit: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I thank God dt i av been recommended in Teacher education dept.....pls wht is the next step?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by solatreasure: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
ar frm mathematics? wats happening wf teacher education- mathematics?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Bamibor: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
koolit: I thank God dt i av been recommended in Teacher education dept.....pls wht is the next step?

Congrats! what unit of teacher education did you apply to and when did you get the mail...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Bamibor: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
solatreasure: ar frm mathematics? wats happening wf teacher education- mathematics?

It's not just Mathematics...am from biology and I guess its a general thing for those of us in the sciences...or is der anyone who has received the mail from any of the science units?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by koolit: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Bamibor:

Congrats! what unit of teacher education did you apply to and when did you get the mail...
Thanks....tis sociology of education....i received it on 21st monday evenin.....pls wht next after dis?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Bamibor: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
koolit:
Thanks....tis sociology of education....i received it on 21st monday evenin.....pls wht next after dis?

I guess you should proceed to registration page, generate your invoice and pay your acceptance....this excerpt from a previous post should help with the steps:

Receive a recommendation mail
frm UI
2. Pay ur acceptance fee @ UI
microfinance bank.
3. Wait for a confirmation on ur
fone like after 2hrs.
4. Go to 'newly admitted students
should upload credentials'
5. Upload all original documents.
6. Wait for anoda 3-4days
depending. U'll receive a
notification dat ur
admission letter is ready.
7. Print d admission letter and
acceptance form, fill d acceptance
form
n make several copies of d
admission letter and few copies of
d
accepatance form.
8. Go back 2 pg scool wit adm
letter n acceptance form (4copies
of
adm leta n 2 copies of accepatnce)
btw 9am-11:30am.
9. Go 2 D2 office and buy 3 copies
of the clearance form for N100.
10. As u get 2 pg skuk, enter d
office n submit a copy of the
accepatnace form n adm letter.
11. Wait for ur name 2 b calledfor
clearnace (during dis process, pg
staff is verifying ur credentials
uploaded on d website).
12. Once ur name is called, submit
all original copies to dem wit
4copies of adm leta, 2 copies of
accept leta n 3 copies of clearance
form.
13. U'll instructed 2 wait outside
until ur name is called, finally, once
u
hear ur name called, verify all
original docs n get submit a
photocopy
of ur waec cert n nt statment of
result.
14. Once u r cleared, wait 4 anoda
2-3 days for update stating dat u r
cleared.
15. Proceed to registratn portal on
pg website, feed in ur app no n
password, generate ur tuitin fee
invoice. Meanwhile, also generate
n
activate ur personal unique no.
Foolow d instructns dere. I paid my
tuitn
fee in wema, unilag branch.
16. Mk sure u receive a mail frm
pg skul dat ur card has bin used to
pay ur fees.
17. Go bk 2 d registratn portal, fill
ur course form n dem send a
request
for accommodatn if u want.
18. Wait for a couple of days for
MIS to send ur matric no and hall
allocatn.
19. Lock up ur course reg form,
print out n submit @ sg skul for
signing.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by koolit: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bamibor:

I guess you should proceed to registration page, generate your invoice and pay your acceptance....this excerpt from a previous post should help with the steps:

frm UI
microfinance bank.
fone like after 2hrs.
notification dat ur
form
d
accepatance form.
of
uploaded on d website).
form.
u
photocopy
result.
cleared.
n
tuitn
pay ur fees.
request
allocatn.
signing.
wow!!i cudn't av seen a better step nd explanation dan dis....thnks a lot...God bless you....but yu mean i shud commence without seeing mail notification of admission from PG school?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ProfGday(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bamibor:

frm UI
microfinance bank.
fone like after 2hrs.
notification dat ur
form
d
accepatance form.
of
uploaded on d website).
form.
u
photocopy
result.
cleared.
n
tuitn
pay ur fees.
request
allocatn.
signing.
Thks bro. Pls how much is the tuition fees plus Accommondatn. Thks once again
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by DrNadiz: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Finally....after being away for awhile. No thanks to the attack on this site....many couldnt log in again. Had to create another profile. How una dey na? Seems everyone is busy with lectures and all that. Holla!!!
smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by drpialabi: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
DrNadiz: Finally....after being away for awhile. No thanks to the attack on this site....many couldnt log in again. Had to create another profile. How una dey na? Seems everyone is busy with lectures and all that. Holla!!!
smiley
@drnadiz. V u started lectures in your department?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
DrNadiz: Finally....after being away for awhile. No thanks to the attack on this site....many couldnt log in again. Had to create another profile. How una dey na? Seems everyone is busy with lectures and all that. Holla!!!
smiley

I've paid my tuition and I didn't generate any unique number. I went back to d registration portal and d 1st thing I saw was health record form.

what should I enter at d column for "contact person"?...is it like next of kin?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by DrNadiz: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2014
drpialabi: @drnadiz. V u started lectures in your department?

all dept for MPH hav started lectures except mine(preventive medicine) what dept are u in sir? and have u started lectures?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by DrNadiz: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Mcbussy:

I've paid my tuition and I didn't generate any unique number. I went back to d registration portal and d 1st thing I saw was health record form.

what should I enter at d column for "contact person"?...is it like next of kin?

@mcbussy...yeah,could be ur next of kin or ur family doctor. Anybody who knows ur health history well enough incase of any "health emergency" in the future.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
DrNadiz:

@mcbussy...yeah,could be ur next of kin or ur family doctor. Anybody who knows ur health history well enough incase of any "health emergency" in the future.

k,thanx
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by drpialabi: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
DrNadiz:

all dept for MPH hav started lectures except mine(preventive medicine) what dept are u in sir? and have u started lectures?
im in epidemiology and medical statistics. Do u know if d dept has also started lectures? Please reply
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ProfGday(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Anyone frm Teachers Education shld pls tell me d total fee we are paying pls.
Counting on you guys.I jus checkd my mail & saw dat I'v bn recommnded since July 21. I nd to knw d total fee b4 travelling dwn to Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Kimmo(f): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello guys. Please does anyone know how to check what courses to register? I'm at that point now and there are several courses from all the departments listed. How do I know the ones to select for my department?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Kimmo(f): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
ProfGday: Anyone frm Teachers Education shld pls tell me d total fee we are paying pls.
Counting on you guys.I jus checkd my mail & saw dat I'v bn recommnded since July 21. I nd to knw d total fee b4 travelling dwn to Ibadan.

No idea, but I'd like to point out that there are still a number of steps before you get to generate an invoice for schl fees payment.
For now, all you need is 20,000 for acceptance fee, and your documents for Clearance.
The school fees for my department was 111,850 and I hear that's the general range for most departments, give or take 10/20k.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Kimmo: Hello guys. Please does anyone know how to check what courses to register? I'm at that point now and there are several courses from all the departments listed. How do I know the ones to select for my department?

I'm riddled by dis same stage...I don't even understand.I can see up 15 courses wif strange codes.some even have 400s code.please am I back to 400 level? grin

I don't av an idea of the number I'm supposed to choose or which ones.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ProfGday(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Kimmo:

No idea, but I'd like to point out that there are still a number of steps before you get to generate an invoice for schl fees payment.
For now, all you need is 20,000 for acceptance fee, and your documents for Clearance.
The school fees for my department was 111,850 and I hear that's the general range for most departments, give or take 10/20k.
thanks dear,ur info was really helpful.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by adewuyithomas: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
its gud to b back after so many weeks. pls does any one av an idea about the increment in the tuition fee? I mean av dey increased the tuition fee based on late clearance,registration and payment?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by DrNadiz: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
drpialabi: im in epidemiology and medical statistics. Do u know if d dept has also started lectures? Please reply

am not really sure bro...but wld confirm by wednesday. was at UCH last week and a staff there told me its only my dept dats yet to start lectures under MPH.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by peperusqi29(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2014
To all G & C students... Lecture starts on Wednesday 30th of July 2014. See you guys soon.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mideniyi: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please engineering students,how much is the tution fees?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by billtommy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
folashike:
I didn't get recommendation n admission letter at d same time. Just decided to wait for admission b4 posting it. Tnx for ur observation.

Aiit, I understand now? Wassup wiv d process? Ure on whatsapp? so we can relate better
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by danielnwodi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Universite D'Abomey Calavi, Republic of Benin admission is open for qualify Nigerians willing to study at the national university.

This admission is open for art students willing to study English Literary Study, this is the only course that they teach in English language.

Course Duration is 3years with NYSC after graduation.

Admission Requirement:
* WAEC Certificate
* WAEC Scratch card
* Birth Certificate
* Int'l Passport

For more details about the admission process call 08038129790 or email: danielnwodi@gmail.com
University website: www.uac.bj

NB: No university entrance examination. Once you meet the requirement you are sure of admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
TEACHER EDUCATION STUDENTS (no longer applicants lol) this is for you. LECTURES have not commenced because we have not shown up. So said our pg coordinator (Dr adeyinka) this morning. He equally said we should be aware that we (refering to those in teacher edu) don't have a different calendar.
For those in language education unit of teacher edu, your coordinator said he sent mails to you guys to resume lectures (did you receive it?). To Myself and i, and others in curriculum unit of the dept, i'm waiting to see our coordinator prof akinsola (cum prof kolawole). Please guys come come let's start lectures ejoor o o. 08097478752
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Unedith(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
augustinedozie: TEACHER EDUCATION STUDENTS (no longer applicants lol) this is for you. LECTURES have not commenced because we have not shown up. So said our pg coordinator (Dr adeyinka) this morning. He equally said we should be aware that we (refering to those in teacher edu) don't have a different calendar.
For those in language education unit of teacher edu, your coordinator said he sent mails to you guys to resume lectures (did you receive it?). To Myself and i, and others in curriculum unit of the dept, i'm waiting to see our coordinator prof akinsola (cum prof kolawole). Please guys come come let's start lectures ejoor o o. 08097478752
Gd day. Tnks for d info. Pls, hav u generated ur sch fees; abt hw much is it? Tnks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by folashike(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mcbussy: yippee!!!....I was at d PG school yesterday for clearance.I just got a mail dis morning dat I've been cleared.thank God for his love and faithfulness.

so so happy grin
Pls, what is the tuition fees for MSW. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.