Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (60479 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by chysam: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please if any body know that guy,let him pass this message to him.He would surely be of help to our factory.

Dear Sir,
We are inviting your Group to reach out to us on a JV basis so that this factory can come back to live once again and commence operation,Great opportunities are
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by mastereyebee: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by AmyMarins(f): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
SMH.....so all of u dont no its Seun Osewa's own? Hehehehehe!
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
i have nothing to say to poor men.just bask in the darkness of you poverty let me keep making my money
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter: i have nothing to say to poor men.just bask in the darkness of you poverty let me keep making my money
my guy introduce me na. Anytin.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by moonme1225: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
good car any way and the person wey get am no get two head o.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by whitecat007: 3:53am On Jun 14, 2013
You mean you make $2M a month in Nigeria as income? I feel sorry for you. Its your type that goes outside to say he has eaten fillet mignon after eaten just gari with gutter water.

The people making anything close to that amount would not say it or brag about it here

Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Poor man with poverty mentality.i can buy that with my income for just one month.oppurtunities exist ib nigeria but poor men with a sickness called poverty of the mind never see them instead they blame us for their woes[/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by thobyiano(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2013
There is time for everything in life, MTN SIM was once sold for #26,000 now it's #200 4 in 1... let he/she enjoy the good work.......
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by thobyiano(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2013
thobyiano: There is time for everything in life, MTN SIM was once sold for #26,000 now it's #200 4 in 1... let he/she enjoy the good work.......
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by geniuscoa: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Etumgbe: Can you guess which Abuja Big Boy owns this Three Hundred and Twenty Million Naira vehicle?

For me,it will definitely be worthwhile asset to the owner if only he or she has done something worthwhile to alleviate the suffering of numerous hungry children on the streets of Nigeria,especially on the street of Abuja where he lives.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by topazjosh(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: .chief yuzedo sweetus, the number one gateman of banana iceland, i hope u are not sleeping on duty?
finally wind don open dis sick dude yansh,thnks ebamma.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Beaf1: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2013
I am sure a guy that will buy such car will worth over a billion so whats the big deal?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
kubelan: T[size=8pt]That Bugatti is not the only one in Abuja they are quit more than that and others like the Lambo Aventador and the likes. The Audi RX8 and RX5 is more common. One of the owners of such cars is (AA Oil) if you know him u'll know what am talking about.
na waoh! there are no such cars as the 'audi rx8' and 'rx5'. i wonder where/how u came up with those names.. mazda has an rx8, while audi has the R8 which is derived from the lamborghini gallardo platform and an RS5 which battles the BMW M3 Coupe and merc. C63 amg coupe, get ur facts ryt!
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by HomeStaff: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Recent reports have it that there is another bugatti in Abuja, actually gold plated, and is said to be owned by a young guy linked to NNPC. It was said to be spotted heading towards Fwc church in wuye on a sunday. Not sure what it was up to on that kind of road. Nigerians!!!
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by watered(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
S-TUPID LOOKING CAR. WASTE OF MONEY. OVER-PRICED. ALL VANITY AND DEFINITELY TOO LOW FOR NIGERIAN ROADS.
I can imagine your pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics / Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.