Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (60468 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Sability(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Poor man with poverty mentality.i can buy that with my income for just one month.oppurtunities exist ib nigeria but poor men with a sickness called poverty of the mind never see them instead they blame us for their woes[/size]
BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER D QUESTION. NAME ONE JOB HABA!!
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by badesco(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is the thing made of all gold?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by loswhite(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
ddeola: Who else but one of the thieves, even Bill Gates can't afford the yeye car. Money miss road
finally u hav won the award of the dumbest post on this thread. By the way which of the jungle did u cum out frm because even kids will not say this abt bill gate
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by loswhite(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=13pt]when you make your first billion,you will understand how easy it is to make such money.
my poor man, pick up you pen and calculate this. if you are worth 50 billion naira and you convert it to
dollars,that is about $300 million, then put the whole money in a fixed deposit account in a swiss bank at the
rate of 10% per annum,you will get $30 million yearly, divide it into 12 months and you get $2.5 million monthly
and about $90 000 in a day. that's how i make my money baby[/size]
hw can u hav dat kind of moni and put in fixed deposit in the first place. This only goes to show dat u r not a Gud business man in d first place and clearly u hav Js expose ur self jor broke ass....lol
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by crackhouse(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Poor man with poverty mentality.i can buy that with my income for just one month.oppurtunities exist ib nigeria but poor men with a sickness called poverty of the mind never see them instead they blame us for their woes[/size]
na wa o,i never knew Dangote is a member of nairaland
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Solowande(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Etumgbe: Can you guess which Abuja Big Boy owns this Three Hundred and Twenty Million Naira vehicle?
we nor wan guess again we don tire of guessin. y u nor tell us d owner
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by SailorXY: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2013
I'm jus dey looking some peoples here just priding hmmm...
You guys should work hard & pray harder still

@topic, if it makes the owner happy & he can afford it, why not?? For me, I don't give a rat's ball
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by DipoDaniel: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

Sharaaaap...how much you worth sef.. cry
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Monarchmindset(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2013
U progress people vex.
u buy car people vex.
u pop champagne people vex.
u buy solid cloths people vex.
u buy house people vex.
if u buy what they cant afford them go say na fruad u do. **singing m.i-nobody**A
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2013
I also saw this Audi R8,at Palms, V.I....even though it's not as expensive as the Veyron,but it sure costs a fortune

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by serege(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2013
talk true: why is he using a roadside vulcanizer?
messef tire ooo. for that amount,the car should have runflat tires grin
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by UnimkeAk(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2013
the_ripper3: Height of balling. I go soon buy my own when the tokunbo turn 500k.

Yes; Na 2098 AD ur corpse go buy am for 500k. cheesy

Another Spoiler Alert; Cars like that don't dippreciate in value since they are not mass produced, they are made for a select few.

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by braxjay(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2013
[size=20pt] angry angry angry angry angry angry i hate coming to parties late. see all these sweet sweet grammar in this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by akinladejo: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Excuse me, which salary/job in Nigeria will give you the money to buy a $2.1M Bugatti Veyron ? My guy u can only talk for urself. Do know how much my monthly income is?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by braxjay(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Etumgbe: Can you guess which Abuja Big Boy owns this Three Hundred and Twenty Million Naira vehicle?

[size=25pt]that would be me chief J U O one, the ogiri giri ogaraga one of banana island[/size]

sent from my iPad in my Penthouse apartment in Miami
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by crisycent: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2013
To put an end to your speculation, the veron belongs to me. I usually let my friends ride on it when they are going on a date with a new chick.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Pain(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

DELUSIONS GRANDEUR

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by pkween(f): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: Chief Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo, the Amuneke-uto 1 of Banana Iceland. tenk. cool
hahhahahahah grin how u take know say na yuze?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by beewhy009(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Except if the car no fit get accident, datz y i wont call the owner a fool...
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Temptee101(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=28pt]why have you exposed my picture embarassed
nairaland rules says Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.[/size]
LOL! Its now clear to me that u aint well.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by stevSKY(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

. Shat up dat tin Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ cal mouth..... Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ mst b a tif to have a salary daat can get Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ diis ride in one month....... ewu
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by stevSKY(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2013
crackhouse: na wa o,i never knew Dangote is a member of nairaland
....hahahahah •̸ϞƔ guy ​i tire Oo°˚˚˚° ......
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Temptee101(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Elnuk34:

Bros last time i checked you were still a job seeker as at May this year.Are you really a driver by profession?
Hahahahahahaahahahhaha!!! Nairalanders eeh! Una sabi fall person career
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by josite: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

I and every person like me knows u don't have anything near what it takes to buy a Bugatti cos people who have the money will not talk about the poor like this even when criticized by the poor for buying a buggati.what has the guy said that is worng.he asked which salary can give u this kind of money.if u know then tell him.it doesn't call for abuse.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by kubelan(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2013
T[size=8pt]That Bugatti is not the only one in Abuja they are quit more than that and others like the Lambo Aventador and the likes. The Audi RX8 and RX5 is more common. One of the owners of such cars is (AA Oil) if you know him u'll know what am talking about.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by LADEMINUS: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2013
braxjay: [size=20pt] angry angry angry angry angry angry i hate coming to parties late. see all these sweet sweet grammar in this trend cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]

'In this THREAD'
See who de come look other people grammar....
I tire for the illiteracy level of naija

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by collinsfbi(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
A GOOD CAR BUT NOT WORTH THE MONEY....I RATHER GO FOR BMW X6....much preferable FOR ME THAN THIS LOW RIDE
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by DarkknightAbj(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2013
lol
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Edoboy1(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

..if truly u can buy this car with your one month income,then you should be in Forbes list and not Mr Dangote, also if you make such money,you won't have the time to be making such jokes and write ups on NL,cos time they say is MONEY.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by olukoya(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chai, dis thing wey look like toy car na Im person spend 320M on top. E don be oooo
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by samir101ng(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wow !!! grin grin grin

I don't even know where to start. Such an innocent question has resulted into such a backlash shocked shocked I specifically asked about salary/jobs coz that's where majority of hard working Nigerian's earn their daily bread. Yes, there are a few business men/ entrepreneurs in Nigeria that can afford such a vehicle but WOULD they ? Dangote can afford such a vehicle but i have not heard him buying one. It's the Yahoo boyz, dirty politicians, subsidy thieves etc that can usually spend such money on such a vehicle that in the long term they find very difficult to maintain. No right thinking business man will spend his hard earned money to buy a N320,000,000.00 car just for effizy. Buying a car is not a big deal, maintaining it is. To each his own, am more of a Porsche kind of guy and not into super cars like the Bugatti. grin grin
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by kalus(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chinaimporter:

I'm sorry cry for your life, why can't you be yourself for once. mitchwinggggggggggggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.