Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Good Sermon! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Good Sermon! (1173 Views)

Jokes For Sermon!!! / Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Sermon! by olunifemi(f): 8:58pm On May 18, 2006
A Preacher said: "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!" "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!" "And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river". Again the congregation cried, "Amen!" The preacher sat down. The deacon then stood up & said: "For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn books and sing, 'We shall drink from that river'". THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED HALLELUJAH!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Good Sermon! by Seun(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2006
Hehehe. Amen, amen, amen! grin
Re: A Good Sermon! by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2006
recycled
Re: A Good Sermon! by olembe(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2006
diddy, you really have a problem.they havent started sending you bad mails, they will soon start appearing at your door.for gogs sake must you always have something to say.just an advice-learn to look the other way if you dont want nairalanders to post a topic about you-ma 2 cents
Re: A Good Sermon! by furlee(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2006
lol. grin grin grin In fact the whole church will become drunkards. grin grin
Re: A Good Sermon! by micklplus(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2006
really, a very nice and cool joke ! it made me laugh very well the first time i came across it here. its been here before.
Cheers cheesy
Re: A Good Sermon! by dm(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt:

recycled

angry angry angry Re-re-cycled
Re: A Good Sermon! by diddy4(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2006
olembe:

diddy, you really have a problem.they havent started sending you bad mails, they will soon start appearing at your door.for gogs sake must you always have something to say.just an advice-learn to look the other way if you don't want Nairaland users to post a topic about you-ma 2 cents

***yawning**** so eh where you talking to me? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Good Sermon! by eveseh(f): 9:51pm On May 19, 2006
lol lol really funny sad
Re: A Good Sermon! by olunifemi(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2006
;d

(1) (Reply)

Trickery / 100 Dollars / The Balls Of The President Of The Bank Of Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.